Rishbala SS:Romancing Mr.Kundra

Posted: 9 years ago
CHAPTER 1:

madhu came running...her saree was completely drenched in rain water..she ran n ran..she was searching something...suddenly something caught her eyes...she found she wanted...she ran towards it like her sun...she stopped n took her breath..she saw him...finally him..she tipped her chin upward n saw him n breathlessly said"rishabh"..rishabh immediately cupped her face ...she shyed down by his touch...her cheeks went pink..he whispered"madhu"...she shyily looked at him..he tilted his head down n touched her lips all tenderly...he nippled her lips while she groaned in pleasure...suddenly she felt herself shaking...suddenly she heard voices calling her "madhu...madhu...get up miss has come..."..she gasped n got up from her dream...a beautiful dream she never wanted to end...she touched her lips to fell the effect of her beautiful dream...

she heard a voice"madhubala..."...she absently said"yes.."...she looked up to see the person ...it was sunitha miss...omg whats gonna happen..she said"did miss do the effort of saying good morning to your teacher by standing..."...she mumbled "sorry..."..n hurriedly got up ..in that process all her books fell down...she saw everything fall down...while everyone else in class laughed at her clumsiness...she looked at everyone as if she was a lost child...she didn't know what to do...suddenly she saw someone pick her book n give it to her...she just looked at akash who was picking up the book..he put all her books on the desk n came near her n said"no need of thanking me madhu, I m all yours..your akash.."..sunitha miss told"settle down everyone for the class..."..madhu clumsily sat down..the lecture started..as usual madhu was lost in her dream with her dream boy..

the lunch bell rang...madhu's friend roli who is always hungry pulled her to the canteen..as soon as they reached the canteen...rolli took a lump lunch...she was digging the burger in her mouth...while madhu was drawing heart with the ketchup in her dish...the students murmured"u know, this time also rishabh got the first place in school.."..the name rishabh was enough to make madhu alive..she felt herself erect...she started listening to the students..they were saying"how cud he manage to look soo hot n study soo well at the same time...gosh! He is soo hot.."...she felt irritated by their talks but she also felt pride at her rishabh...he was rishabh...her rishabh...she was his n he was hers...suddenly every students were moving n were silent...a student declared"rishabh is cuming..."..madhu held her breath hearing it...he was gonna come..

rishabh entered..he went to the store n took his lunch tray n was walking towards her...her breath choked..he came near her n took the chair from her table n went to the other table..she released her breath ...when he went away...he started eating quietly...madhu was just adoringly watching rishabh eating...he was cute n he was everything for her...suddenly rolli called"madhu..dont waste time...just say it...to him...this is ur chance...madhu...just do it.."..madhu sighed n said"noo I don't have that guts...rolli...I m afraid..."..rolli said"then write a letter..."...madhu said"yes...that's great.."..after sometimes, she said"I wrote it..i m going to give it rolli"...rolli just jumped in joy n kissed her n said"all the best.."...madhu smiled n went away..

she saw rishabh standing nearby the library..she ran to him...he saw her amused...he just raised his eyebrows...she handed over a letter to him..he irritatedly asked"what is this?"...she shyly looked down n said"this is for you.."..he took it...she giggled n shyly ran off...she started jumping like a butterfly here n there in joy...she saw rolli n said"I gave the letter rolli...I gave it.."..rolli hugged her...said"I m soo happy for u.."..they both spotted rishabh..rishabh whispered"madhu..."..she held her breath n came running to him...he handed the letter to her...she expectedly opened the letter to see what was his reaction...she saw red marks everywhere n a grade D...n comment poor performance..he said"first know to write well then think abt other things.."..all started laughing at her...madhu looked down unable to hide her disappointment...rolli came near her n picked the letter n saw it n opened her mouth in shocked...then akash came n said"u don't have any respect for anyone's feelings or what..such a ruthless guy.."..rishabh said"whatever...useless ppl.."...rishabh  was abt to turn..when he heard her say"atleast I passed in this letter...otherwise I fail in all exams..i hope I pass in ur expectations too"...rishabh turned back n saw her...she was giving the most innocent n stupid smile to him..he just shrugged off n went away..while madhu smilingly looking at his retreating figure...

akash said"r u hurt madhu?"..she looked at him n said" noo i can never feel hurt by my rishabh.."..akash looked visibly hurt by her word "my rishabh"..he just went away dissapointedly...rolli said"how cud u love after he hurts u a lot madhu..?"..madhu just smiled at her n said"this is my love...n rishabh doesnt hurt me..i behave like a fool soo he says like that...dont say abt rishabh like that again rolli"...rolli said"what r u thinking now?"...madhu dreamily said"rishabh.."rolli just shrugged at her friend knowing that her friend wud never change...n her silly romance with her Mr. Kundra

@ readers this is a really short story...i wud complete it soon..i m sorry for not updating n not being active..but having an hectic schedule...i wud update regularly after i become free

Edited by christobelle - 9 years ago

didi fantastic update and nice start⭐️

hoho waiting to see how lovestory is going to work out between this Jodi😳
didi check ur pm
Edited by ferii - 9 years ago
Fabulous update dear...😃Tfs for pm 😊
awesome start..poor Madhu. 😆
continue soon...
Great first chapter.
Madhu still hopes that Rishabh will change the way he feels for her. Well lets hope he does.
Thanks for the PM.
Edited by Ni33 - 9 years ago
Hehe wat a cute story i guess rk will only change her he ll transform her into a gud student definately n then love blooming
it was a nice start continue soon
Cute one .. superlike! Please continue soon .. 
congo for the new story 
update when u can dear