<font color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font color="#ff0000">CVs love for MeenaπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ</font>
<font color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font color="#ff0000">Sandhya supporting herπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ</font>
<font color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font color="#ff0000">If same thing happens to Sooraj what he would doπŸ€”</font>

if it happens to sooraj, he ll never ever speak to his wife.. Angry sooraj very dangerous.. He follows his own way.. But pity he advices vikram without understanding his bro pain...
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
babasa and sandy both are executing their plan but not for teaching meena a lesson, but for vikram to realize his mistake since for them BS is a dead horse ... or may be vik is also involved in plan including prema also to make meena know her mistakes n reform...
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Babasa surely has a plan and I dont think he or anyone else in the family will support the idea of second marriage. Edited by Sonali_11 - 9 years ago
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like bbsa surely is upto something but not sure whether he and Sandy deliberately choose sides to solve the issue or not. Sometimes precap mislead.

Hope they wont butcher SurYa anymore  they already did meena justification earlier no more needed πŸ˜•  
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am so disappointed here. A police officer who punishes criminals is siding with another criminal! How terrible and wrong/sick!!!
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u Hemaji .. ..Meen's Suicide drama,its so irritating ..Kya hogaya Sandhya ko ..i dont like this sandya πŸ˜’
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I find it irritating to see surya supporting meena...this has to stop, by supporting her they are butchering surya's character...for me there is no diffrence what is RK and meena doing, both creating drama to escape...Sandy should fight for truth and not crime...She only fixes rule for suraj...suraj too is as useless as sandy in this situation...that's why i keep saying that I want surya's baby to be switched...will never feel sorry for them...
Lvdt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: b2011

Meena is never serious with anything and never learns or repents for her kaands. Her suicide drama was irritating.

yeah,actually cvs need to understand dat this character meena is not funny anymore..bad portrayal
Lvdt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
one more thing..dabh is all about 'glorifying business' so had trp drop just cos they justified meena n Viewers decided to boycott dabh πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .i really dont think so.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: parth26

yeah,actually cvs need to understand dat this character meena is not funny anymore..bad portrayal

exactly she is no more funny...just pure irritating...no doubt kanika is a great actress but her character portrayal is definitely not going to help trps as for now...because of meena, im hating surya