~Happy Buday Doll~ Roshni Walia "Baby You Light Up My World"

Posted: 9 years ago
SURPRISE FOR THE PRINCESS
She was waiting for the clock to strike at 12. It was the day that she waited. The then there was the moment, staring at the various gifts sent to her from almost every corner of the country she muttered "everyone remembered but not them" with a tone of disappointment. She knew that morning will bring the congratulations, gifts and blessing from each member of the unikt, but she wanted the messages or calls from certain people.

Then suddenly her phone rang and she smiled. It was Kamya who was calling. She grab the cell and the voice on to the other side said "hello! How are you dear?""I m fine"she replied."But i am not able to listen to you clearly, could you please move to some other place" said kamya.Roshni left the room quickly, carefully shutting the door and making minimal noise as Jannat was sleeping. She reached the Chittor palace set."Now you can?" she said. But the voice was silent. "Hello! Hello! ,,,,,, Kamya?? You there?" she repeatedly asked but it was of no use. Her question was unanswered. She felt to cry hard, with a very disappointed and sad mood she turned back to her room, thinking about all others she befriended but none of them remembered her birthday. At least they could have message her but no, they didn't she muttered to herself.
        Walking down the hallway she saw the dim light coming from her room. She thought Jannat must be waked up. She opened the door, then she frozed.
"SURPRISE!!!!!!" everyone screamed together with all hooters and confetti on her. She doesn't believed it and then she smiled. She got her wish. Hiral , Kamya, Pankhudi, Jaanvi, Jes, Lipsha, Poulomi, Khushboo, Aashna, were standing around the beautiful three story cake. Anshul, Harshil,Kavisha, Chitra, Roshu were holding the 4 big teddies. Jyoti, Shruti, Beenz, Deepti were holding the confetti cannons, Moumi, Krupali, Celena, Rini, Arushi, Hina,Somz Meena, Bhawana, Ana,Pri, Sejal, Rati were with the heart shaped ballons loudly cheering and clapping.

"Hey!!!!!! Happy birthday princess..." they all shouted along with Faisal, Vishal, Jannat, Yash, Niharika, Noor .
They were congratulating her, wishing her and she was shockingly surprised. They made her cut the cake. After the cake cutting, confeeti and ballons blast they danced on self sung Hindi song " pbar bar din ye aaye and party abhi baki hai"
It was around 3 am and still they were celebrating without any streak of tiredness.

Then she asked to everyone "how? How? You all managed to come here? I was waiting for your messages but this is very unexpected"
Hiral replied " It was all because Kamya has planned it. She called you remember and when you were out of the room we entered here with the help from Faisal, Vishal, Jannat, Yash, Noor, and Niharika"
"Oh! so everyone was involved" she said
"Yes indeed" everyone exclaimed
Then they pulled her in the middle of the room and continued their celebration for their real princess of hearts Roshni Walia.

Beauty is in Simplicity.' She is one of the best example of it.

Beauty is not having a pretty face. Its about having a pretty mind, pretty heart & most importantly a beautiful soul. That makes her more beautiful.

Her most beautiful outfit ever is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile & The best pair of heels is confidence. And that makes her beyond perfect!

Her expressive eyes, charming smile & simple nature always attract her fans.

Her beauty catches our attention, but her charming personality captures our heart.

She was born to rule our hearts.

She belongs to Allahabad, her ambition brought her to Mumbai.

She is known for her quality acting & she proves it in very young age.

Her flawless acting touches our heart.

She is Phenomenal Princess.

She is ROSHNI WALIA.

Edited by 03Kamya - 9 years ago

Roshni, the name defines it all. She indeed is a bright ray of light. Roshni started her acting carreer at a very young age. She has been doing TV commercials for a very long time. We all must have seen her in many of them, such as that of Maggi Noodles, Hippo etc. She is popular child artiste. She came to fame by playing the role of Jiyana in a popular TV show, Main Laxmi tere Aangan Ki which was aired on Life Ok. She has also marked her start in bollywood by playing major roles in My Friend Ganesha 4 and a recently released horror film, Machli Jal Ki Rani Hai. She was also seen in Life Ok's horror shor, Ringa ringa Roses in which she did a commendable job. She is now playing the role of Ajabde in Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap, who was Maharana's first wife.
        Being a girl of 14, she has many ambitions in her life. She has deep interest in directing, and says that she wants to pursue her dream of directing. She wants to direct a romantic flick. She's a cute, bubbly girl, with fantastic acting skills. She has an elder sister, and her mother is also an popular TV personality who is recently featuring in Yeh Hain Mohabbatien. Roshni is different from all. She has an aura which no one can match up to.
.    Now, that her birthday is round the corner, we wish she achieves all that she aspires. All the very best Roshni . You are a gem of a person!

Roshni Achievements :-
She was recently Nominated In Indian Telly Awards in category "Best Female Child Actor"

She had also received Award " The Aswamedha Award" in Delhi.

A cute funloving zingy girl...absolutely accomodative to each n every being around her...with a killer smile hanging between her lips... She is a kid who steals ur heart each time u come across her... She has always painted a beautiful image of hers in d minds of her admirers... And her admirers go crazy over her simplicity, her sweetness, her beauty,,,her perfect jawline...and so on... Truly! Words fail in an attempt to describe Roshni walia!
      Currently Roshni is synonymous to Ajabdeh...d love n 1st wife of Pratap singh... The viewers of Bharat ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap r truly blessed that she bagged d role of young Ajabdeh...
The day she made her first appearance...as she got down from the Palki...her majestic simplicity and aura grabbed every eyeball...
Since then she had bored into the heart n minds of her viewers as did Ajabdeh into Pratap's heart...
And now...as the wedding sequence is on...it seems as if our daughter is getting married...as if its d celebration of our own blood...
So is the impact of Roshni Walia on our lives... On our hearts...on our brain...
We all wish a very gud luck to her in her life ahead..

She has d true potential t move ahead!
God bless this amazing creation of his!

Its Popular knowledge that ROSHAL comfirt level can be seen in PrAja Chemistry. The Bachi - Ghost, Sachi Gatna, Sone Ki Dukaan are spread badly amongst the fan. This complete madness mental pisution if these two kida on us are spread all over the way to coast, all over the diffrent age people be it a small kid a teenager our mom dad a big boy or girl or our grandparents. Roshal have a kind of Attraction in them which pulls people towards them.
       Few Days months without Roshal Segments People oopss sorry RosHalians go in Depression. All media portals Reporters IDs of reporters and there inboxes are filled with request of IVs. Through these all Mastikhors Segment only we get to know how Roshal are Adorable, lil camera Shy and Most important so interactive perople. They are so down towards earth. Uf Roshal are Showered with Generoys doses of Affection and Praise each fan is at sometime point made to feel special by either or both of them

Kamya

Roshuuu 🤗 my dolll
Happy birthday jaana. An angel direct from heaven came down on earth on 20the September.we are so fortunate to have you in our life. A true inspiration for girls. You are so cute bubbly so caring loving and friendly.
Your acting skilss are just behind any word I have no words to describe them. You poytarait each and every emotions so beautifully.
Its always a treat to watch you on television.
You have a great potential for achieving your dreams.
God bless you my Sweetheart.
Wish you the world

Chitra89

Dear Roshni
Happy Birthday. Wish you many returns of the day.
You are one fabulous child actress.
Love you as Ajabde. You are playing a princess character in the show but in real you have become our princess.
I am going to miss you so much on Maharana Pratap.
But I will be waiting for you to come back on TV screen.
Until then enjoy every moment in your life. God bless you!
And Happy Birthday again! I hope you have an awesome, awesome birthday with your friends and family

PriB

hey roshu dear

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

u walked into our lives 7 months back, and since then have just been so awe with u..
ur acting is simply fab, ur serene features make u look an ethereal beauty, ur persona ,charisma is simply magnific..
may u achieve even gr8er heights, and success kisses u at every step..
god bless u my baccha, luv u so so much..
have a gr8 day..u truly deserve to njoy it to the fullest

Manikarnikaa

Dear Roshini.
Iwish you all the very best, all the joy
You can ever have and may you be
blessed abundantly today, tomorrow
and the days to come!
May you have
a fantastic birthday and many more
to come...!!!!
Happy Birthday Dear

RishniLuvPraja

Dear Roshni,
Wish u A MANY HAPPY RETURMS OF THE DAY!!!
God bless u !!have loads of fun..I wish u achieve more n more success in ur life.May u get aal dat u deserve.Best of luck 4 ur futyre.Hope u do loads of Masti...keep smiling..

Bhawana01

Posted: 18 September 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Roshni cutie pie many many Happy returns of the day
May god bless you and may all your wishes comes true
Love you and once again Happy Birthday

Celena

Birthdays are SPECIAL
Because it's that day which makes us FEEL special
Because it's that day when we all feel GRATEFUL to be a part of this BLESSED world...
It's special because the one who's born is SPECIAL
And the FEELING is special...
   A very happy birthday to our cute princess and our barbie doll Roshni Walia!!!!
Wish your life gets filled with all the happiness and all your dreams come true!
I wish you achieve great heights in your life.
You are just so amazing and a super actress. Hope you get more fame and more happiness in you life.
And yes, proud to be a fan of our princess, Roshni Walia!
Lots of love,
Celana

Ashwini_S

Dear Roshni,
Wish You health, Happiness & Love on your special day and always
Have A Wonderful Birthday

HinaAdoresPraja

Wishing u a happiest b'day princess.. Hope your birthday is totally cool, really funtastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY..Love u as princess ajabde..may god fulfill all wishes nd dreamz..nd bless u wid lots of luv success nd happiness..happy b'day roshni

VarunDeep

HAppy Birthday Roshni
MAy God Bless U
Since I M NOt Free To POst A Letter To You
But MY Wishes ARe Always With YOU
Enjoy Ur Day
An Again Happy Birthday IN Advance

Aashna_Siddy

Roshni u r totally awesome !!!! We all love u loads !!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR !!!!!
Hats off to ur acting skills and beauty !!!
May Lord shower his blessings on u
And may u be happy forever and ever ...
We r gonna miss u terribly after leap , hope u return soon :)
God bless u !!!!

Meena

happy birthday roshu!

Kavisha

to dear roshni...
i know i havent known u for long...
but these 6 months...
it feels i have known u for a lifetime...
the interviews u gave...the photos u shared...
i cant tell u how much i loved them...they have made u a part of my life...
u acting is fab...
u r truly the mos bubby girl i have ever known...the care free...life loving girl...
u r funny...sweet...beautiful...and as u say in your own words...'a tomboy':p
i cannot tell u how amazing and brilliant girl u are...
u r totally amazing
may god bless u and give u all u want..
hope u enjoy and love each and everyday of your life...
i will always be supporting u...
love u loads barbie doll...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSHNI...

Debashree

Happy Birthday Roshni
You are very much talented & you have done awesome job as Ajabde. Good luck for your future

Soumya

Here comes the birthday of our Princess Roshni Walia. Wishing you a fabulous birthday.
On your birthday, I wish you to see all your dreams coming true this year, i wish you to have a beautiful life and make others lives beautiful.
Thanks for being Ajabde..you made the character so so special for all of us, making Ajabde as graceful, ethereal, elegant, beautiful as you are!!
You and Faisal are a perfect coupleand the magic you both created cannot be recreated by anybody else ever.
May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unhold, May you have God's best in everything.
Love you my astonishing sweety! Keep rocking!

Khushboo

Yay My Princess Birthday finally. Love u from my bottom of my heart my Love.
Keep shining like this in ur life. U Portray Ajabdeh character so perfectly.
U live Ajabdeh character. God bless u my doll.
Live happily don't change urself for anyone. We just love u wat u r.
All the best for ur Future venture Roshni.
Your Hardcore Fan
Khushboo

-ChitraRocking-

Happy Birthday My Dearest BeautifulCharming Princess Roshini Walia !!Roshini by your Fantastic, Brilliant and Awesome Performance including Perfect Acting, Innocent Gorgeous Beauty, Fabulous expressions u won My Heart , Made me love Adorable Ajabde's Character and I Became your Fan !! I wish i could have a little so much talented sister like u but it's ok i m happy to be Your Big wala Fan and for me you are like my little sister too !! I wish God always bless u and you get a lot of love, support, success, health, happiness, smiles, beautiful moments in your life !! May your all wishes gets fulfilled and U keep rocking and stunning the way u are !! Be the way you are, always be happy, give your best in life and enjoy wonderful life to the fullest !! You will forever remain in my heart !! Have Beautiful, memorable and best birthday Roshu !! Love u a lots and lots Cute lovely Awesome Roshu / Roshini !!

Deeps

dear roshni,
its true that we come to know about you from the serial,,,, but now we love roshni as much as we are in love with ajabde,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you made us fall for this character ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for all of us you will be our princess,,,,,,,, no matter what,,,,,,,,,,,,,
As a well wisher i would like to pray to almighty for your bright future and success ahead.
Thank you for making the lively character of ajabde.
I will be always with you as your fan following. May god bless you and all your dreams come true.
All the very best for your life,,,,, stay blessed,,,,,,,,,,,
and
now you have people for supporting you and wishing you for a healthy and happy life along with your immediate family and friends.
Best of luck princess... and stay blessed
lots of love

Jyotic

Wishing Roshni Walia a very a happy birthday. ..may you achieve success and happiness. ...love ypu for portraying ajabdeh..in such a serene and beautiful manner...ypu have brought it to life...

Kusum

Hey Roshni,
Just want to pop up and say that Happy birthday, Wish you a very warm birthday, hope all your dreams come true this birthday. You almost seem perfect, it's unreal. You are healthy, beautiful, and have an amazing good humour. You are strong, determined, and I know you will do well in whatever you want to do in the future. I really hope you pursue any dreams you have, because you really deserve everything you've gotten so far. You're a testament to where hard work can get you. Happy birthday To such an amazing girl with an undying work ethic. You're one of the most intelligent, polite, beautiful, talented, and inspiring people I can think of. Please stay healthy in the coming year! Your unwavering faith in us fans, your kindness towards everyone, your warm-heartedness, and your positive and cheerful personality, are what kept us loving you more. I thank your parents for giving birth to such a wonderful person who could captivate everybody's heart. No one can describe how perfect you are, and I will always be your loyal fan :)
Once again wish you a very Happy Happy Happy Brithday :)
-with love Kusum(UK)

Rhea and Anshika

Roshni Walia
Roshni a hindi word which means light ,
light not only to herself but to more than a thousand people's life,,,,
Like her name wherever she goes ,she gives light ,energy,power,and most of all beauty to other people...
She gave her debut in the hindi soap opera "Mein lakshmi tere aangan ki" as Jiyana the daughter of the protagonists of the story .
Her performances were indeed liked by audience and supported her to do more and more shows and films ...
IN year 2K14 she got a role as "Maharani Ajyabde" wife of the great Sisodia ruler "Maharana Pratap" ...
Change in life with the role of Ajyabde-The role of Ajyabde was made alive by Roshni,,,,,
She had that spirit , enthusiasm ,energy to entertain not only children but adults too...
People somehow loved the character of Ajyabde and gave a serious moral support to that,,,,,,the role gave her a sense of fame,,,,,a sense of dignity and respect in front of the whole India and the show viewers,people became crazy just to see Ajabde ,,,
Her awesome acting skills made people addicted to their TV sets for the show and Computer for seeing her offscreen fun ...
The Tom-Boyish Girl who loves football,basketball type of sports and has always made studies her first priorities...
She has a dream and an actual dream of becoming a director in future,
Her great sense of humour and great friendship things make her an absolute perfect person!
In the last I would like to say ,Happy birthday Roshni dear,,,,may god bless you,,,,,keep you away from all bad things,,,,,always keep you successful in all good deeds,,,,
Be Happy :)
Credits-
Anshika and Rhea <3

Hiral Halwa

Roshni Walia
I dint know it for a very long time, but it seems my association of watching this wonderful child actor goes way back - even before Maharana Pratap..Haha...
She had played a cameo of childhood for one episode of a parallel lead character in Balika Vadhu (I used to be fan of the show). I dint know that it was my darling Roshu who had played the role...(so I guess that is why Roshu said in an IV that she has already got married once on TV) - she had played the role of a balika vadhu who was married off to a much older man, more like sold off to him and was treated like a servant in the house...was there for one or two epis only...but the girl brought in such empathy...!
Ofcoz the first time I saw her as the darling ajabdeh in Maharana Pratap, the river sequence, I fell in love with her! Such grace, elegance, charm, beauty and a melodious voice (almost like tingling bells J) Since then, she has just gained strength with every passing day as an actress - what a brilliant portrayal of the beautiful, strong, graceful, innocent, mature and knowledgeable Ajabdeh! The Character of Ajabdeh and its portrayal as per me, is extremely challenging - coz it's a character that's been developed from many perspectives - she is a daughter, a sister, a friend, a lover, a guide, a wife, a daughter in law and a future queen...and Roshu brilliantly portrayed every part of it beautifully - she made us laugh with ajabdeh, cry with ajabdeh, evoked reactions - we were angry too with ajabdeh, we were angry for ajabdeh, we routed for her, we bashed CVs for her, we phangurled over herJ
Coming to her chemistry - what effortless and eye pleasing chemistry she has with faisal - I don't think I have seen such serene, divine, pure chemistry ever on TV before. They together made us believe that love can happen at any age and love is a emotion so pure, so innocent, and made us believe in the unconditional and undying love J They perfectly complemented each other as a pair and as the great pratap and ajabdeh - PrAja scenes with roshni and faisal - all of them are unmatchable and will go down as my most fav moments on Indian TV of all times
. As for the Roshni Walia, who we all love to watch in offscreen segments, oh girl U are such a wonderful, lively, chirpy, ever smiling, energetic person...It's a treat to watch u with ur co-stars...There is never a dull moment with her around in IVs...Love the bond she shares with all her co-stars, faisal-jannat-vishal-yash-aashka etc etc J Oh boy u really rock, stay always blessed and happy J
Wishing her a very very happy wala birdie and hope to see her in future too and wish her loads of love and success in all her future endeavours! We fans are always with u Roshu J
Ur phangurl forever,
Hiral
A beautiful Birthday VM of our Princess. People enjoy watching it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wneZhBmPy-w
Roshni birthday VM - Baby you light up my world.

Debashree :-

ChitraRocking :-.

Lipshaa

Khushboo :-

Celena :-

Kavisha-:

Bhawna :-

Thread Completeion - Kamya
Banners - Debashree
Journey In Mp Write up - Kaushataki.
Supprise for Princess Story - Deeps
Roshni Walia - Debashree
Roshal Write up - Kamya
Birthday VM - Kamya

Career and awards write up - Anjori.

Managing the whole process credit goes to Khushboo.

Thank you do much guys for cooperating with us

Edited by KhushLuvsGC-AK - 9 years ago

Wish u a Very Very Happy Birthday My Princess. 
Keep Shining Like Star. 
Keep Smiling Like Flower. 
Keep Rulling Like Queen. 
Keep Rocking Like A Rockstar. 
God Bless u My Doll. 
Edited by KhushLuvsGC-AK - 9 years ago

Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday Roshni

Many Many happy returns of the day my Cute doll
I wish you all the happiness of the world
Wish you a bright future , good health and lots of success !!

Edited by pankhudi_TiaRa - 9 years ago
wow...amazing work guys...🤗
res for my wish and all🤪