Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
_Rini_ thumbnail
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.
_Rini_ thumbnail
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
_Rini_ thumbnail
Happy birthday! Enjoy this year and use it as a launchpad for your future!
_Rini_ thumbnail
Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.
_Rini_ thumbnail
You are special and I hope that you float through the day with a big smile on your face. Happy Birthday!
_Rini_ thumbnail
Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. Happy Birthday.
_Rini_ thumbnail
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy Birthday.
_Rini_ thumbnail
I hope that you have the greatest birthday ever from the moment you open your eyes in the morning until they close late at night.
_Rini_ thumbnail
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!