Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 249 | Ek Anandi, Do Shiv - Bang Bang - Page 44

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

anup talking in phone to get job .shiv say chote papa why r u doing this .anup say no one is giving me 25 lalk loan so there is no exception except doing job .i want to repay 25th lakh rupees .shiv suggest anup u can work together with papa .but anup ignore shiv words and again dial phone to ask for job shiv sigh

edit

Edited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: __Neha__

I am so happy that Shiv was raised up by Alok and not Anoop ⭐️ 😈

yes anoop tho pura pagal hain...😡...
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello AT,

So my theories on Manav the Painter.

A. If he is the same age or a little older than Anandi

1. He could be planted by someone to cause problems in Shiv's personal life so he can't concentrate on his professional life

2. He could have some psycho problem may have seen Anandi pic and become obsessed with her 

3. Maybe Bhago had given birth to twin girls but Khumb Mela may have happened Anandi ki twin was his GF

4. Maybe when Anandi was a child that goli thing ke time par he to was in the psyche ward at the same time; He must have seen Anandi and she stuck in his mind as he grew up so did the Anandi in his imagination He had artistic qualities so perfect face of Anandi

+++++

If he is like an older person

Maybe Anandi is not Bhago and Khajan ki bio daughter; Anandi looks just like her bio mom who was Manav's love

+++++

Barun or Fawad (This one is impossible) playing Manav  but would not like to see SRS do shobi pacchad to Barun or Fawad

How about Gaurav Chopra???

+++++

I hope just one thing Anandi does not have to pretend to be his anything in order to cure his mental problem if he has one NO K mom please

I guess he will become DB ka Brahmastra but Shiv will ghumao him and will do vaar on DB

This should be the start of DB's end

Edited by Chahanya - 9 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
alok  say to shiv i have not ask anup to do job  i have not ask anup to repay 25 lakh  it is anup ego . shiv say i know but i told chote papa not to find job  chote papa can work with u .alok say i have no problem if anup work with me but it is anup ego .ira suggest alok if anup is not leaving his ego at least u can leave ur ego .anandi say to alok  dont know why chote papa ( anup) is not undrstanding anything  he is not trying to understanding anything  please papa do something .alok understanding anandi words 
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wow ⭐️ so many interesting things I got to read on previous pages.. Waiting to see what's in store for AnSh 😳

Looks like all pending things from last week synopsis will be finished today 😆
surabhi01 thumbnail
shiv wearing bluish shirt and anandi wearing orange green dress 
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anoop 😡

DB is 1000 times more better than him 😳

Sarala nurse's house became Bh's outhouse 😲 😆
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello all.
No comments on the painter track. Will wait for something of it to air before giving my views.

⭐️
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DB strikes once again 🥳

I can't wait to know and see what she does next 😃

There should be some connection of the painter~ db~ Anandi's lookalike portrait ⭐️
surabhi01 thumbnail
alok talk to anup  that he can join his business .but anup taunt alok .anandi is worried 
coming up - db say my grandon son change lot and then db angryily said and reason of change of my grandson is anandi and her husband shiv
Edited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago