AnSh AT 249 | Ek Anandi, Do Shiv - Bang Bang - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
i think A might stop GuGu from leaving KB if Shiv share that Hardik over hear πŸ˜† 
wish GuGu share this with KB mob too...before leaving KB 

Hardik will dump his Dadi for sure even if he lives in KB sake of A request 

this remain 

Thursday

Hardik  gets to know the truth about Subhdra and is completely shocked and annoyed. Hardik tells the family that it is difficult for him to stay there with her.

Friday

Har and Gu are down with their luggage about to leave from KB.

Subhdra is taken aback. She tries her tricks to stop Hardik from going

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
Good morning 
Congo for new AT
Love the name

Sorry just to c shiv ka 2nd roop I want anandi to get serious
Bada maza aayega than DB ka full band bajo

Originally posted by _Jaya_

Congo new AT. 
Shiv is not the lead??πŸ˜†

then why is he  always referred as the hero of BV . 

waiting for Aji's pain and Shivji's taandav .

No shiv is not a lead

he is a filler-

The real heros  are  Dharamveer singh who married Kalyani devi and Mahaveer singh who tortured her- Which eventually lead to the birth of DS -and from there BV started

Next time anything related to DS grandson will royally end in the dustbin where Sa put Ajee's halwa-
Originally posted by Anjali_

No shiv is not a lead

he is a filler-

The real heros  are  Dharamveer singh who married Kalyani devi and Mahaveer singh who tortured her- Which eventually lead to the birth of DS -and from there BV started

Next time anything related to DS grandson will royally end in the dustbin where Sa put Ajee's halwa-

🀣 πŸ€£ 

Jay hoo πŸ₯³  AnSh β€οΈ
btw I saw precap again...

I guess seeing Shiv passing from there DB started praying for A's good health πŸ˜‘ faku kahin ki πŸ˜‘

becoz Shiv said kab tak yeh pakhand karti rahenge aap... aap na insaan sagi hain ki bhagwan ki... 

hope they show A's pain too...but like Uma Anjy wrote it will invisible scene πŸ˜† only reference 
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
Ajee would have forgotten to take her medicines when they went to J'sar to attend DS' b'day and in the night, she would have got her nightmare...
First it was only Anandi whom DB wanted out of her way - this time after Shiv warning and H overhearing - S too will join her hate list...

Ultimately it will be shown that is not her love for Daddu or Hardik, it is love for the good life in KB and control KB waasis!!
@ Gowri hope so 
in DB's hate list people are increasing πŸ˜†

I think after Anandi its Shiv then rest KB mob since they supports A πŸ˜‰

Daddu will be last one πŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by aparnauma

Lols people talk about JaAn where is it?  JaAn got killed when J tried to kiss G1 at the very same place that Anandi took a bullet to save his life.
Where is so called JaAn friendship?When we hardly see any interaction between the two?

If so called JaAn is the lead couple how is that even Rangeela channel and the creators and writers of BV also don't recognise them?
Why is it only AnSh are mentioned when ever there is a talk about lead couples in daily soaps?

Shiv is parallel lead ?? Then how come he even gets Colors golden petal awards and all the other nominations in the category of male lead?

-------------------
Gauri was on montage for such a long time then how is that she is not considered as a lead?

So true, And why colors always only choose Ansh to promote it's other shows ?

Why only Ansh got entry in KNWK as lead of the show?

Why only they are invited by others show in their festivals ? 

All this because only they sell, channel and Ph peeps are not fool to ignore J if he is capable of selling himself and other shows through his popularity. They are business peeps and know the trends of market very well. 

------------------

Story was and is about Balika- vadhu ( though she is not Balika vadhu anymore but still suffering from the consequence of being a balika vadhu once, currently this is one of the reason for DB's hatred for her) , Balak var was important as long as he was part of balika vadhu's life. Now that place is transferred to Shiv.

Since Balak war and BH peeps are integral part of the show since the start of it so they will get their due importance but in no way they can take Ansh place..

GA AT.
congrats for new AT 249πŸ‘ 
Name...Bang Bang??...any HR fan here kya??πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I doubt if we will get to see "do Shiv" apart from that precap scene.

Who is the lead...or to be precise Male lead of BV...controversial question.😳
To me even if the story is about two kids & their child marriage...till now from what i have seen is..."The Man of Anandi's life will be termed as the Male lead"...and that actor/character will be promoted to the core.
Earlier it was J...& thats why he was on the montage...and was promoted everywhere.
But The day he was out of Anandi's life or the day they introduced a supposed Soul mate for Anandi...J was out of montage & promotions.
Later when he was added back...it looked more like that they have done it out of demand than doing it out of story progression.
So "Anandi's soul mate == Male lead"  and if that wasnt the case...then they wouldn't have kept J out of montage for whole 8-9 months...& would have shown him standing besides AnSh ...alone after Anandi's marriage...later they would have added whosoever with him.
But unfortunately thats not the caseπŸ˜›
_______

Tried watching 1 episode of many shows including the top shows <<barring Akbar one ...As HR's Akbar is only the Akbar for me>> in their repeat timings..but unfortunately i realized I should stick to BV, crorepati, phineas & ferb, spiderman, shinchan, pokemon...or else i will end up breaking some of my valuables😳
8.30 show of colors is good...but i dont have the heart to watch the sufferings & torture made on a little girl.

Originally posted by umam

Ajee would have forgotten to take her medicines when they went to J'sar to attend DS' b'day and in the night, she would have got her nightmare...
First it was only Anandi whom DB wanted out of her way - this time after Shiv warning and H overhearing - S too will join her hate list...

Ultimately it will be shown that is not her love for Daddu or Hardik, it is love for the good life in KB and control KB waasis!!

no she love them try to control their life name of love...

hence Hatred towards Anandi since she feel A controlling KB πŸ˜†