Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dabhlover

No I miss the old vikram. ..😒

I too miss GG.  He was a very good actor and geled well with Rathi menfolk, and looked perfect as Meena's husband.

Right now I find Karan a misfit in Rathi household.  He is too good looking, tall, smart, and dashing.    Also I find him too young to be Meena's husband and father of a child. Plus I am not used to his grumpy looks 😔

But I do think Karan is trying hard...and eventually will win everyone's heart. I guess his role as NK in IPKKND had too much of an impact on me.  I just loved him as NK. Here Karan is trying to come out of NK mode and doing something different, and here I am finding it hard to accept him in this avatar.  But I do like him very much, and hope that soon I will get used to him.😊
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Karan is doing fabulous job.
He is not giving me any chance to miss GG
Nice going 👍🏼
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
I agree, Gautum was fab, no doubt but Karan is doing a fantastic job as Vikram, seriously. I mean, he is playing the role of Vikram so well... A complete contrast from NK in IPKKND. And he is also believable. Love the casting people for choosing him! :)x Edited by ArHiLover-x - 9 years ago
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I do miss Gautam but ofcourse it was his decision to quit so cant really  say anything now .. Karan is doing very  well so far..
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
they're equally hot, didn't even notice any changesEdited by SwerveBae - 9 years ago