Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARSHI TS : Goan Holiday! - COMPLETED**

RTlicious thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone!!
I know all are waiting for the next chapter of SOI...but I have had this written for quite some time now and wanted to put it up...its a two shot, obviously based on Arnav and Khushi...but the inspiration for it came from Meera or meera30 as she is known on IF...

Emerald isles was such a wonderful piece of work and it kind of inspired me to write a story on Arnav and Khushi based in Goa...which is incidentally my native place :))

So Meera, this is dedicated to you and your lovely work!! Emerald isles is and will always be my most favourite FF...sorry, I didn't get to comment much after a couple of time, as I have too many things going on in my AD...but the story kept me afloat in my worst times...and I thank you for that!!

So here goes! Part one is up now and i'll be putting up part two soon!!

Thanks and enjoy guys!!

PART ONE

GOA. The place itself screamed of relaxation, fun & life! The Goan way of life, as they said in the local language was Susegaad'...which literally meant in a slow pace...relaxed!'

And that is exactly how Khushi Gupta felt as she lay on the warm sand,  a cool bottle of corono with an extra squeeze of lime in her hands, watching the sea lap up the shore...the sand getting wetter and wetter as the waves seemed to approach her with every lashing

She closed her eyes as the last few days of completely cutting herself off from everything gave her a sense of euphoria...the feeling of being free, rejuvenating her as life as she knew, looked a bit more colorful!

Taking on her father's company's responsibility at the tender age of 21, she had worked her way up to make it one of India's top IT software services companies in the last 13 dedicated years she had put into it.

Though, it really wasn't what she wanted to do...since her passion lay in more creative ventures...art, photography, design...but after the untimely demise of her father and having no one else to take up the responsibility, the running of a first generation IT company was thrust up on her. So she had taken up a distance MBA course while holding the reins to her father's dream

Khushi's mother had passed away giving birth to her and she had no other sibling to share the burden with, but she did get a lot of help from her father's advisors and friends in the industry, letting her take the mid-size company to higher heights, and winning her a lot of accolades and awards...but still...something was missing.

Companionship...Love?...all of it felt so baseless now that she thought of it...she had wanted it all in her youth...a boy friend, maybe a serious relationship and then later on in life, just an affair...anything to get rid of that loneliness that hit her when she saw all her friends married and with kids...but she did not have that luxury

She had spent all her life dedicated to her company...nurturing, growing and strengthening it...all this had kept her away from finding someone for herself...yes, there were many men she had met and even dated now and then, but she could not find anyone with whom she thought of spending her life with.

But now...now when she looked back, it was all worth it...at the age of 34 today, Khushi Gupta stood tall and proud of what she has achieved. Her company was doing very well and was now self-sustained enough, giving her some time to think of herself...but after all this time...she had no idea what she wanted out of life...but life, she wanted desperately!

"Pascal!...where are you, you Rascal!" Arnav shouted as he wiped the sweat on his brow with a towel as he tossed the aromatic prawns around in the wok...he took it off the heat and served it in three large decorative plates which the boy standing next to him took to quickly add the usual sprinklings, making the yummy food look more attractive...but everyone who came to Bolinhos', knew that the food spoke for itself...

14 years! That is how long it took Arnav, who was a fresh MBA graduate with a starry dream of joining one of the large MNC's that had interviewed him off campus, to give up on his well planned life and join his ailing uncle's flourishing restaurant business on the busy Calangute beach...

He wasn't one of those brilliant students and had passed out of symbiosis institute of management with just a normal degree, and that normal degree had not really helped him land any great job as he wanted in one of the main cities like Mumbai, Delhi or Bangalore...

So, he took it up on himself to work with his uncle who was his only family, to bring up his little shack into a flourishing restaurant, and boy was he gald he did, because today the same restaurant was extremely well known and also mentioned in Lonely Planet India as a must to go place in Goa!

Yes, it was 14 years of tough work, sleepless nights, tiring days...but it had all paid off and today, Arnav could not ask for anything more. He had tons of chances of expanding this business, but somehow he wanted to keep the essence of this place intact...and even today, his old uncle sat in the restaurant's office keeping tabs on which waiter was whiling away time and who is stealing food from the pantry!

"Sorry boss...thanks for taking over..." Pascal, his head chef said as he came running towards Arnav who was taking off the apron he had tied around him "Pascal...you know that you shouldn't slack off during rush hour...its good I know how to make food decently...otherwise..." Arnav said as Pascal gave him a cheeky smile, making Arnav sigh

"Did she come again?" he asked him as the older man, near to his father's age blushed "Yes boss...I think she really likes me...at least she likes my food...and she is so cute!...I mean, she looks so young but seems so much older in thoughts...you know what I mean?" he asked as Arnav chuckled hitting the man on his back

"No, I don't know what you mean...but as she can't stop raving about your food and keeps complementing you every time, making you slack off...I need to have a word with her" he said as Pascal looked horrified "relax! I just want to thank her for her patronage...after all, she has been coming here religiously from two weeks now...and uncle Georgie too seems to be taken by her..." he said as he wondered who this woman was that everyone seemed to be talking about

He had not come to the restaurant for more than a week now due to some other work, and had lost out on this mystery woman who apparently came every day in the evening to eat here...her uncle too spoke to him of her last night and her wonderful smile and warm personality...and now his head chef too was enamored by her...crazy people!

Arnav walked out of the hot kitchen into the cozy cool interiors of the restaurant...he had spent loads in making the kitchen as ultra modern as he could with the latest gadgets and amenities so that his staff could cook without any hindrance, but the actual restaurant was retained in its original state, albeit with better furnishings...though over the years, they had expanded it to accommodate more than 300 diners at a time instead of the 50 they did originally

He gave a once over to the guests seated enjoying their dinner, some of them locals who knew him and his uncle very well, but mostly tourists who came to sample the food here as Bolinhos which served a mix of Portuguese and Goan cuisine, since his mother's and hence his uncle's lineage was half Portuguese, the restaurant was considered a gem in Goa, thanks to its mention in various travelogues.

As Pascal had told him to look out for the woman on the table farthest in the outdoor seating, overlooking the sea, he squinted his eyes to find a petite looking woman facing away with her back towards him...her shoulders bare under the slender strings of her dress and her long dark hair blowing away in the night breeze as she sat comfortably with her legs under her...sipping on the glass of wine that Pascal had so graciously offered to her minutes before.

As if sensing his presence, she shifted in her large chair and turned her head back to look at Arnav who stood smiling gently at her, making her look at him in confusion "Hi...you don't know me, but the entire staff in my restaurant have been talking about you" he said as realization dawned in her eyes and her lips broke out in a disarming smile, taking Arnav by surprise

"You are Arnav!...Georgie's nephew?" she asked as Arnav nodded and sat down as she gestured him to take a seat at the table "Yes, it is I...I thought I'll come and meet the woman who seems to love the food at my restaurant so much that she eats here every day!" he said as Khushi let out a soft chuckle, instantly warming Arnav's heart...she had a beautiful laugh...and her eyes twinkled in mirth as she leaned back in her chair and looked at Arnav with a gleam in her eyes

"I do love the food here...and your uncle is such a sweetheart, always making me try new stuff that your charming head chef keeps making for me...I'm truly spoilt here, so why should I eat anywhere else?" she said as Arnav smiled "Touche...so you are not from around here are you?" he asked her as she took another sip of her wine and smiled.

"No...I'm from Mumbai actually and I'm here for a long awaited vacation...one I have taken after...umm...let me think...10 years or so..." she said as arnav widened his eyes "Really? That long? Why is that? Too much work or kids keeping you busy?" he asked and wondered why he wanted to know if she had kids or not...or even if she was married...she didn't seem to be since she was alone here every night...

"Is that a subtle way of asking me if I'm married with kids?" she asked him to which he smiled sheepishly "No...I didn't mean to pry...just curious" he said as she smiled "It's ok...I'm not married and don't have kids obviously, and it was my work that kept me busy...I head an IT services company and have been working non-stop for the past 13 odd years to even think of taking a vacation...this is the first proper one I have taken when I can finally step out without the fear of my company falling apart without me" she said as Arnav stared at the petite woman in front of him

She headed an IT company? But she hardly looked like she was in her mid-twenties "If you don't mind...how old are you? Cause looking at you, I would suspect that you joined this company when you were somewhere in 6th grade!" he said as she once again burst out laughing

"Thank you...that's a great compliment...but I am all of 34...yes, don't look so shocked!" she said as Arnav sat back and ran a hand through his hair "I would have never guessed..." he said as she regarded the enigmatic man in front of her...his tall muscled body was very well defined in the white linen shirt and worn out jeans he wore...the thick beard gave him a very matured look but if she was right he seemed like he was in his late 30's...but his eyes...they looked way younger, with the warmth of a swirling potent whiskey

"Do I have something on my face?" he asked Khushi as she came out of her trance and blushed slightly, did he notice her staring at him shamefully? "Oh..no...So, I know almost everything about you from your uncle...he loves you so much and can't stop raving about you..." she said as Arnav smiled fondly "Yes, he is my only family since my parents passed away when I was 10...and I can't thank him enough for trusting me with his restaurant" he said as Khushi observed the strikingly handsome man...her heart doing a bit of a somersault every time he smiled

"So, you never thought of getting married? Sorry for being so forward, but one thing your uncle kept fretting about is your refusal to get married" she said as Arnav laughed out loud, making Khushi join in...she knew the trials and tribulations of being a 30 something single

"No, nothing like that...I think I enjoy my bachelorhood a bit too much...I'm not averse to marriage or a relationship, but I just haven't found anyone yet..." he said with a wink which made Khushi blush and change the topic to get over the sudden heated atmosphere

"The fish here is so fresh...I mean, do you have your own boat or something?" she asked him when he shook his head "No, not my own but I have a tie-up with local fishermen who save the best for me...have to go early morning to pick up the produce...otherwise it gets over very quickly" he said as Khushi got excited "Really? Oh...that must be exciting..." she said as he nodded "Yeah, it is...you need to haggle, but I never compromise my produce for money" he said as she looked thoughtful

"If you like, you can come along with me...I mean, if you want to see the market...it's pretty cool with tons of fresh fish up for grabs...if you don't mind the fishy smell" he said as her eyes lit up at the suggestion "Can I? Oh...I'd love to come...can we go tomorrow? I mean, I'm only here for 10 days more and there is so much I want to do still" she said as Arnav smiled at her enthusiasm...he had no idea what made him ask her to come along, but he was glad he did and she agreed.

CONTINUED BELOW...

Edited by RTlicious - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTlicious thumbnail

PART TWO

The next few days proved to be the happiest times both Arnav and Khushi had ever experienced...Arnav took her around Goa and all his favorite haunts...they visited flea markets, family owned plantations, old Goan churches and temples, specialty restaurants owned by Arnav's friends and even went for some adventure sports like paragliding and treks around old forts...all and all, the next 10 days spent were so amazing that both did not realize how the time came for Khushi to wind up and return back to her life in Mumbai

Khushi had realized on the first day itself that Arnav was probably the only man who had affected her so much...his caring nature and child like enthusiasm, gave her a new perspective towards life...she was amused at the way he lived every day as it came and it amazed her how instead of growing his business and making more money like everyone did today, he was more than happy running his restaurant as is, and spreading happiness all around him and people he interacted with...slowly and steadily she was losing her heart to him...and that thought scared her...scared her like hell

Arnav on the other hand had never met anyone like Khushi...her effervescence and innocence was her crowning glory...having such a huge responsibility on her young shoulders, she was a force to reckon with as she handled her work life and gave her 100% to the company her father had started...her dedication towards her employees and partners and zeal to take her company to such heights left him in awe of her...what was most fascinating about her was that she had no idea the kind of effect she had on people...No one could help but fall in love with her positivity and freshness...Arnav included.

He felt like a part of him was being torn away as he stood inside her hotel suite...the same room, he had dropped her off to every night after another exciting day with her...be it exploring some part of Goa, or simply spending time with her at the restaurant where they cooked, ate and partied around with his uncle and a still infatuated Pascal...but during this entire time, he never crossed his limits with her.

He wanted so badly to hold her, kiss her...tell her what she had come to mean to him in such a short time, but he resisted...he knew there was no future for them...she had to reach the stars and he was happy fishing in the sea...and so, he was glad they never spoke of any feelings between them, though he could make out that she too was very much affected by him.

He watched with a heavy heart as she finished zipping up her bag and went to pick up the large canvas she had kept away from his prying eyes but had been working on since the last few days...after packing up the art supplies that she had bought on the way back from the fish market, 10 days ago, she put it in a makeshift bag before heading towards him with the canvas held in her dainty hands...she waited as the bell boy took her luggage out, finally leaving them alone in the room, staring at each other

"So! Can I finally see what masterpiece you have been working on all this time?" he asked her as she gave him a watery smile, very obviously trying to keep her tears...she nodded and slowly turned the painting towards him and let it rest on the couch as Arnav felt his mouth hang open, his breathing became erratic as all the love he felt for the woman in front of him came rushing to the forth...before she could speak or even ask him about his feedback, she was engulfed in his strong arms as they held her tightly in their warmth, making her sigh in utter satisfaction

Finally! She thought as Arnav held her against his warm body...she wound her arms around his broad back and held him for a bit as he continued to just hold her...but it was too soon before they pulled out of each other's arms, aware of what had passed between them in those few seconds "Thank you" Arnav croaked as his voice got heavy with emotions..He turned towards the painting again and gazed with wonderment of perfection as his and his uncles laughing eyes stared back at him

Khushi had taken that picture on the same night they had met, when his uncle had come and joined them at her table...she wanted a picture of both uncle and nephew together in front of their restaurant to add to her travel memories as she had said...but who knew that the encounter with this enigmatic man would lead her into such heart break as she left without letting him know of her feelings...feelings which were best left suppressed at this moment.

"I thought this could be the best gift I could give you and Georgie and I too got to try my hands at painting after such a long time" she said as Arnav nodded and picked up the canvas carefully...he turned towards her as his eyes took a last fill of her beautiful self, standing in front of him, all vulnerable and looking like such an angel in her white sundress

"You have real talent Khushi...it's the most beautiful painting I have ever seen...trust me when I say this, you can't let this talent wither away...please give some time to yourself too ok?" he said as Khushi pressed her lips together, keeping her bursting emotions at bay and slowly followed him out into the hotel lobby.

Arnav gave the painting to Pascal who had come along with him to say good bye to Khushi...his uncle was too upset to see her part. He then held her hand and led her to the taxi waiting for her outside "Don't be a stranger ok...keep in touch...and anytime you are in Goa..." he said as she nodded and gave a small laugh "I know Arnav...your uncle was more than clear about where I should be staying on my next visit here" she said as Arnav smiled and was then taken aback as she leaned forward and kissed him softly on his cheek.

"Take care Arnav...and please tell uncle that I'll always remember him and your restaurant...these days have been the best ever for me and I..." she started saying as a tear made its way down her cheek making her wipe it off and sit hastily in the car as Arnav stood by...

She closed the door and looked up to find his glassy eyes looking at her with so much affection, that she could not even bear to see him without either bursting into tears or rushing into his arms...she closed her eyes and let the remaining tears flow out as the taxi made its way to Dabolim airport...taking her away from Goa, away from Bolinhos and away from her Arnav.

3 months later...

"Ehh...eh men, be careful you fool...do you know how precious that painting is...piso mare tu (u mad fellow)" Arnav's uncle bellowed out to the new cleaner who was in the process of cleaning the non-existent dust that has settled on the large painting gifted to them by that darling Angel...Khushi

She had such magnetism, that after she had left, her absence was felt deeply by both uncle and nephew, but the frequent calls she made to him kept that grief away...though his stubborn nephew always found a reason to avoid talking to her...giving some or the other reasons and then after the first few times, Khushi too stopped asking him about Arnav or calling him

As if he did not know! He was nearly 80 years old and had more than a few romances to boast about in his younger days ...so it was more than obviously, that those two were madly in love with each other, but the foolish twosome had very obviously not acknowledged anything...whatever stupid reasons that must have had for it!

But now...now things were looking up and since Arnav had not taken a keen interest in knowing what Khushi was up to, he was in for a crazy surprise...he just hoped that this time his idiot of a nephew would not back out...it was high time he sees some young ones running about now!

"Arnav!" he shouted as his nephew came strolling into the bright living room, finishing some call on his phone...He waited till he had his attention before throwing the googly  he was planning to "Did I tell you? Khushi is coming today to Goa and will be staying with us...in fact she will reach in a few minutes...just got her text that she is in the taxi" George said as Arnav froze in his place...a sudden visual of laughing lips and twinkling eyes made him stop everything he was doing and concentrate on his uncle's words...she was coming to Goa...after 3 long months...

Obviously he did not know...and it was entirely his fault and foolishness to not speak to her...always finding reasons to avoid her calls till she herself stopped calling him and instead kept in touch with his uncle who was more than happy to chat away with her

The old man always rebuked him for being rude to his angel as he called her, but how could he explain to him that it was difficult...very very difficult for Arnav to speak to her...to hear her sweet voice and tinkling laughter and not take the first flight to Mumbai and haul her in his arms...he had to be rude, let her think that he doesn't care enough to be in touch with her...best to nip it in the bud before he goes mad wanting her by his side...to bask in her warmth...to want things that he had never given a thought to before.

"Arnav...where are you lost boy!" his uncle said as Arnav focused back on his old uncle...his white hair looked brighter as the happiness of meeting his angel seemed to make him shine...how much she had affected all of them "Yeah...sorry uncle...umm...she's coming today you said?" he asked him as his uncle chuckled and got up from his easy chair

"Yes...she said she wanted to get married in Goa...and was also thinking of hosting her reception at our restaurant...so I told her its best she comes now..." he started saying when Arnav's loud "What?" stopped the old man from continuing "What did you say? Her marriage?  Khushi is getting married?" he asked in a pained voice as he felt the last splinters of his heart give away...the thought of her marrying someone was so difficult to digest that he felt his entire being shudder at the thought

"Yes...didn't I tell you earlier? Oh right...you never wanted to speak to her...if you would have, you'd have known...she is way past her prime boy and its damn right that she is finally settling down...you should have kept in touch with her Arnav...I guess she gave up on you after all" he said wisely as Arnav looked up to find a knowing glint in his uncle's eyes as the old man shook his head and went to his room to get ready to welcome his darling angel

Arnav sat down on the bench by the large garden in front of their house...the house was right next to the restaurant and the garden inside was a haven for him...when he couldn't find peace amongst the lashing waves, he found it here in his garden...but there was another place he had found it and lost at the same moment...in her arms...that day...on the day she left...he felt his whole world culminate in her dainty arms as she pressed herself closer to him...offering him her warmth and maybe even her love.

But now it was too late...she was becoming someone else's...and there was nothing he can do about it...he sighed as he felt a small tear run down his cheek onto his smooth cheek...now devoid of the thick beard he had probably worn since the last 10 years...but had shaved off 3 months ago after she left...only because she had commented on its prickly feel when she had accidently brushed her hands against it...yes, he was a fool...a fool to let her go...and his foolishness will taunt him for the rest of his life.

"Georgie!" he heard her voice loud and clear as It floated towards him from the hallway...she was here, arnav thought as he wiped his eyes and turned around with a small smile to greet her and maybe even her fianc...but when he saw her look at him with the same warmth and affection albeit with hurt interlaced in her gaze, his own eyes filled up once again in pain and desperation...pain of being away from her and desperation of maybe having one more chance with her...if only

"Arnav...hey...hi" she said awkwardly as he took a deep breath and reigned in his feelings...he walked to her and stood in front of her as her eyes widened and her soft palm came on its own to caress his smooth shaven cheeks, making him close his eyes at the contact...but she stepped back quickly and blushed as he opened his eyes at the loss of contact

"Sorry...I...you look so different Arnav...a good different...much younger!" she said as he nodded and shifted on his feet "Thanks...how have you been Khushi?" he asked her as she sighed and looked away for a bit before looking back in his eyes "Good Arnav...I mean, how else would I have been huh? I guess uncle must have told you why I'm here" she asked in a soft voice as he nodded and tried to hide the pain, clearly reflecting in his eyes

"Yes...off course...I forgot...congratulations Khushi...I'm very happy for you" he said as she raised an eyebrow and looked confused "Thanks...I guess...I mean, yeah I finally know what I want to do...and even if its late, I finally got there...your words on my last day here gave me the confidence Arnav...so thanks" she said as Arnav nodded and was about to ask how his words helped when his uncle came bounding down the stairs to take her in a bear hug

As they broke away from the hug, his uncle instructed Arnav to bring in Khushi's luggage into the guest bedroom as he led her to the room himself...Arnav shook his head at the absurdity of your love being so close to you but also being so far...he went to pick up her bags and was surprised to find two huge suitcases, and something that looked like an art supply kit...how long was she planning on staying here?

As he reached the guest room, which strangely suited Khushi's personality, he kept her bags by the cupboard and waited for his uncle to leave...he had to apologize for his rude behavior towards her and the sooner he does the better... "Anything the matter Arnav? You want to say something?" Khushi asked him as she sat on the bed while he awkwardly stood by the door...

As soon as his uncle was out of earshot he started speaking "I'm sorry Khushi...I didn't keep in touch with you after you left...it wasn't because I was busy but...I...I just couldn't...I know it's too late to say anything now, but I missed you...I missed you so much...and I could not tell you how I felt about you then and now it's too late...so please forgive me and I'm sorry if I embarrassed you right now by saying all this, but I had to get it out" he said quickly as Khushi stared at him mutely

"Why is it late Arnav? And you have feelings for me?" she asked him as he sighed and closed his eyes "yes...I have feelings for you...very strong feelings...I don't know when it happened but amongst the lazy swims and crazy treks I fell in love with you...and I know nothing could come out of it then and nothing will come out of it now...but I had to tell you...I needed to tell you...for my peace of mind" he said with a tortured voice

"You are such a fool Arnav!" Khushi said loudly as Arnav suddenly looked up into her angry flashing eyes "What?" he asked as she charged towards him and held him by his lapels "Couldn't you tell me this then? Or speak to me about it? Why did you ignore me? Do you know what I went through? Wondering if you felt anything for me? Wondering if I was a fool to change my life completely and shift here to Goa? To realize my dream and maybe...maybe even have a chance at love...your love..." she asked as tears flowed down her soft cheeks making Arnav wipe at it gently

She suddenly left him at his touch and stood back as he finally registered what she had said "What do you mean change your life? Aren't you here to look for a wedding venue?" he asked her as she looked completely bewildered at his statement "What? Wedding? Whose wedding? I'm here because I chose to stop living like a robot...I'm here because I took a chance on life...on love...took a step towards a better tomorrow Arnav..." she said as he looked on in shock...his uncle had lied to him...that sly bas***d!

"Arnav...I finally came out of that corporate web that I never wanted to be in, in the first place...what you said to me that day made me realize what I wanted in life and the first thing I did was hand over the reins of my company to my able and competent employees...I did my part in taking it to this level and will still be around on the board to make sure it remains that way...but I finally took the step to live my dreams...my life...and hopefully with you" she said as Arnav felt a bright light burst out in his heart at her words...she loved him too

"Yes you fool...I love you...more than anything! And I am here because I want to be with you...to love you and realize my love of being an artist...Goa is my canvas and what better way to live my life then with the person I have come to love so much...I know there are many things we still need to think about...and we also..." she kept saying wringing her hands when she was once again hauled into his arms as his mouth came hot and branding on hers, giving her a few seconds to collect her thoughts before she melted into him and kissed him back...all the longing, desire and pain of being separated coming out of their binds as they shared their first proper kiss...

As they remained ensconced in each other's arms for God only knows how long...the beautiful stretch of golden beach in front of them twinkled in the bright sunlight, the lighthouse far away on the shores glistened under the bright sunlight as the dark clouds of impending rain vanished as if the sun was smiling down on the crazy pair himself...to love, hope and live...together...everything was just so Magical!

AN:

Hope you all liked the two shot..! Thank you so much everyone for all your lovely comments!!! Its always nice to hear from you and your feedback is very much valued!! :)

Edited by RTlicious - 9 years ago
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Awww amazing start!!!!...Kick off start to the romantic love story!!
IDatIF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another TS from u

Waiting eagerly for future update
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow
that was nice
waiting for part twoEdited by moumita03 - 9 years ago
A_BA thumbnail
Great start!

Loved the setting of Goa - since I have never been, I like how you have introduced it to us readers.

So Arnav and Khushi are both single, and haven't quite found "the one" yet - but they are already hitting it off, so I can't wait to read more!

The first part was so good, I can't believe there's only one more part left! Whatever the case, I'm looking forward to it😊
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This makes me want it jack it all in and go do a 'khushi' ... I loved the food in goa when we went a few years ago. There was one restaurant that did a fantastic green chili sauce which I've never found anywhere else.  Love the start of the story. 
meera06 thumbnail
Awesome start..
Food,Goa plus Arnav & Khushi..this sure is a deadly combo

niya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome
Different concept, 
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Great atmosphere...loved the start...continue soon!

Anupama