= Final Bigg Boss 8 Contestants REVEALED = - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Bani FTW!!! I used to love her on Roadies and she is so bindaas. 

Karisma is gonna be a drama queen, I already feel it coming. Upen will have an affair with someone. 

Sushant Singh--I can't wait to see how he is offscreen. I love him on-screen.
FAKE News, BIG TIME!!! Dont waste your time reading these kind of fake stuff, if u have even seen a single BB season & love the show you would understand this cannot be true.
How come Bigg boss isn't making one All stars season with the dramaqueens from all the previous seasons.😆 Edited by .Elixir. - 9 years ago
Sushant Singh ke itne bure din aa gaye?
Why are Sushant Singh and Rashmi Desai on this show? :( Go home both of you!

Hope Bani will be a Pataka this time round too. :D
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

<font color="#660099">Bani FTW!!! I used to love her on Roadies and she is so bindaas.</font>
<font color="#660099">
</font>
<font color="#660099">Karisma is gonna be a drama queen, I already feel it coming. Upen will have an affair with someone.</font>
<font color="#660099">
</font>
<font color="#660099">Sushant Singh--I can't wait to see how he is offscreen. I love him on-screen.</font>

Not someone it was dippy 😆
Originally posted by .Elixir.

How come Bigg boss isn't making one All stars season with the dramaqueens from all the previous seasons.😆

Maybe they are planning on doing it after couple of seasons?
How different is Big Boss from Big brother anyway? Besides having semi famous stars on the show, which I don't understand why they even need to do that... I'm going to be watching it this season, hopefully it lives up to the hype.
Originally posted by VivaEmptiness

Maybe they are planning on doing it after couple of seasons?
How different is Big Boss from Big brother anyway? Besides having semi famous stars on the show, which I don't understand why they even need to do that... I'm going to be watching it this season, hopefully it lives up to the hype.

The show won't be a hit if there aren't any celebrities. Like Survivor India was a total flop even though it was a good show.  Mostly similar with tasks but the celebrity tantrums makes it worth a watch. 

BB forum is usually more fun than the show itself.😆
Originally posted by .Elixir.

The show won't be a hit if there aren't any celebrities. Like Survivor India was a total flop even though it was a good show. Mostly similar with tasks but the celebrity tantrums makes it worth a watch.

BB forum is usually more fun than the show itself.😆

But it's the drama in the house that matters right? who cares about these Z grade stars? If they can get couple of crazy people together, I don't think the audience will care so as long as they are getting entertained. Survivor it's a lame show no idea how it survived that long. The betrayals, the competitions, the hook ups everything is better in Big Brother 😆
When will bigboss forum will open? Cant wait.. that would be more interesting 😉