Posted: 9 years ago

Check from 2.55 to 3.04.. how he stopped Siddharth Anand from commenting saying, "Hey! I'm talking" 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zISjeB4kxAI

The guy is full of himself. I, I, I and I. My, my, my ðŸ¤¢ The guy is not even funny.

Edited by NailClipper - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have not seen or read too many interviews of his, but that was really rude. His tone was even worse.  
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hrithik is never funny, it's actually cringeworthy when he tries to be funny. Something about this guy's off screen personality always put me off...
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was just friendly banter. 😆 After working for almost two years, I am pretty sure they developed a rapport. Nothing more to this.
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If you actually want to watch an un-funny Hrithik, you should watch this instead. ðŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8W9QbUxF0c[/YOUTUBE]

zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think this is the way he is...the way t seemed it looked OK to me

I don't like him much and do not follow him...first time I saw him like that but it looked OK to me.
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God it was clearly a joke how does that make him arrogant ? 😆 People asked questions on him so obviously he will use I and me 😳
ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
three thumbs...so boring...even when he is arrogant...he is still boring.
He ws trying 2 b humble...and say yaa yaaa i m not as good as MJ wheras Sidharth A ws complimenting him...although agree about the other stuff Edited by Dhin-Chak - 9 years ago
How was that arrogance!? Sid was trying to praise him and hrithik stopped him!? Far from being arrogant! Gosh popular celebs should not even breathe now it seems!Edited by nkapoor0 - 9 years ago