Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

It was just friendly banter. 😆 After working for almost two years, I am pretty sure they developed a rapport. Nothing more to this.

Usually, I don't watch these interviews. Sometimes I just slide it at a random time, watch a few seconds, and then I stop. When I saw him stopping Siddharth.. I was like -- Okay, I'm gonna watch the whole thing and see how friendly they really are. Watched the whole video, and I didn't find anything friendly between those two. Hrithik once tried to be funny at the end talking about their texting story but you can find from the other person's reply how friendly they were. 

I know he was stopping Sid from praising him (HR), but there are other ways to stop someone than saying him to shut up. The guy (Sid) didn't say much afterward and he's the director of the movie.

---

Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

If you actually want to watch an un-funny Hrithik, you should watch this instead. 😆

Look, how those senior journos were laughing (faking it) like a bunch of sycophants. 😆

Btw, Vidhu Vinod Chopra has a twin brother? 😕

Edited by NailClipper - 9 years ago
His praising MJ and im-a-mediocre-dancer act ... looked so fake. 
kat HR - dono hi ek jaise hai 👎🏼
katty is maha-boring
zz zzz zzz
Don't see any arrogance there, if anything the other guy interrupted him whilst he was talking, that is what you call rude. 
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

Don't see any arrogance there, if anything the other guy interrupted him whilst he was talking, that is what you call rude.

Because it's not Salman 😛
Originally posted by VivaEmptiness

Because it's not Salman 😛

Even if you want to consider it arrogance, which is not, if Lallu can get away with arrogance and cockiness, then so can Hrithik. 😛
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

Even if you want to consider it arrogance, which is not, if Lallu can get away with arrogance and cockiness, then so can Hrithik. 😛

Arrogance never looks good on anyone be it Lallu or two thumb.
Originally posted by zonneschijn

kat HR - dono hi ek jaise hai 👎🏼
katty is maha-boring
zz zzz zzz

THIS!!! both are boring however at the same time sooo annoying. i want to punch them both.

But, it's a fact that Lallu usually gets away with the arrogance in the name of WHO HE IS.

Agreed, but interrupting someone whilst they are speaking is always rude, I would've told the other guy to shut the f**k up. 😆