Posted: 9 years ago
members who interrupt and go off topic is also rude ??
Originally posted by preep

members who interrupt and go off topic is also rude ??

lmao... posting messages on a public forum is akin to having verbal communication in real life? πŸ˜†
Yaaro, HR ko bash karne ka koi aur bahana na mila? πŸ˜› The jernos were HR so much credit that he once stood up n hugged Sid A... saying this is the man! 
Its no secret HR thinks a lot when speaking, never fluent or articualte, and hence boring! But arrogant? leave that remarks for others who take digs at others in the name of sarcasm, humor or what not! 

Politically correct? No, to ans the question "Aamir said he wish he can dance like HR, what wud say in reply?" Hr said " I wish i can take off all my cloths like Aamir". πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Now was that a dig or humor?

On srk's abs " he said.. it takes lot of hard work but any1 can have 4 pack, 6 pack, 12 pack" "Family pack.. said Sid A " yeah family pack". "we all have 6 packs its just layer of fat is covering it up.. that it". Now was funny or sensible?πŸ˜›
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 9 years ago
This is why I can't tolerate his condescending ass. He's full of shit and tries to cover it up with his phoney humble act but I can see right through him.🀒
Originally posted by Hazardous

This is why I can't tolerate his condescending ass. He's full of shit and tries to cover it up with his phoney humble act but I can see right through him.🀒

X-ray vision is hazardousπŸ€“
very arrogant man. dont like him off screen. another reason why he couldn't reach khan status
You make it sound like its a new revelation.
Where you been? 
Hrithik Roshan is socially awkward. His interviews are weird, he sound pretentious since he  tries hard bz he knows he is not good at public conversations or probably in any kind of conversations.  I noticed pattern in his interview.
Edited by sarasingh86 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Hrithik Roshan is socially awkward. His interviews are weird, he sound pretentious since he  tries hard bz he knows he is not good at public conversations or probably in any kind of conversations.  I noticed pattern in his interview.

Thats why he is in special needs unit and not a superstar. 
Originally posted by PremRatan

very arrogant man. dont like him off screen. another reason why he couldn't reach khan status

I dont like any khans off screen, I only like Aamir on screen.