Posted: 9 years ago
And the poor guy was just praising him ðŸ¤¢. Hrithik anyway sounds like a mad guy in his interviews.
non sense..it didn't sound arrogant at all to me...he was trying to create a funny situation but didn't turn out so...
Only if it was Salman!
Kiya kiya sun na partha! 😆Edited by -WhatSoEver- - 9 years ago
I cant bepeive this hr and pretentious and arrogant i mean he is the only one by far who actually dont take a dig at others
Originally posted by VivaEmptiness

Because it's not Salman 😛

😆 😆
seemed harmless enough to me TBH 
In no way was that arrogant, normal banter, nothing more nothing less.

In all honesty I hate when people interrupt someone when they are speaking, its so rude and disrespectful, If I was in Hrithiks place I would do the exact same thing!

Why would you waste your time watching the humanoid's interview? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

To those who are saying it was Sid's fault that he interrupted...  It was a group interview, group interviews are supposed be like that : Interruption, leg pulling and all. I'm sure Hrithik himself interrupted Sid, Kat, or Vijay in the same interview more than once. I'm not gonna watch this witless interview again to give you guys the time/frame of those situations.

Originally posted by Atomicbomb

You make it sound like its a new revelation.

Where you been? 

This is the first time I watched any of his group interviews. Before he used to act like a padre and it used to make me sleep.

Originally posted by .Elixir.

Why would you waste your time watching the humanoid's interview? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

As I said here, just to check if my first impression was right.