Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
You are overreacting topic maker. Hrithik is good looking, can act, can dance, has rejected HW films and chosen to share his nationality with 1 billion Indians. Everyone wanted to hear him speak not that loser Sid. 

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

You are overreacting topic maker. Hrithik is good looking, can act, can dance, has rejected HW films and chosen to share his nationality with 1 billion Indians. Everyone wanted to hear him speak not that loser Sid.

😆

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Am surprised by ppl saying its not rude the way he cut off the director. It wasn't like Hrithik was talking and the other fellow cut him off. Hrithik had paused and it was a group interview not one on one.😕 I found the tone and attitude rude. Imagine if it was Kareena,then everyone would have found this rude. ðŸ˜†
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

<font color="#FF0000">Hrithik Roshan is socially awkward. His interviews are weird, he sound pretentious since he tries hard bz he knows he is not good at public conversations or probably in any kind of conversations. I noticed pattern in his interview.</font>

You are onto something here
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Keep going.. I also hate Hr's good boy image. ðŸ˜†
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm a huge HR fan and have seen all of his interviews...I'm not surprised anymore how he is and how he behaves. It always seems that he wants to be the center of attention and tends to want to be the leader, who orders around. He did a photoshoot with his mum, where he asked her to smile as its nicer, but he said it in a little bit of meanness that I got the impression he behaves like this because he's the sole provider of his family...this is why promotions with him and Katrina are fun because they are so much alike. 😆 like that interview with Star Sports, Kat refused to dance playing spoilsport and HR was literally scolding her to dance.. it was fun 😆
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I still remember his first Interview for Simi Grewal with his family n i was like wow this guy is so humble but then with time he changed i don't know for better or worse but i respect him n he has the right to be arrogant as he had so many disabilities but he converted them into his strength with .Wen i saw Jodha Akhbar moi first thought wow is this the same who use to fumble while speaking wen small bcoz the way he had delivered dialogues was fab. We r from same school have heard stories about him from our teachers that how he was a brilliant student but was always shy, so i believe the guy has really achieved so much

Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kind of a frustrated guy he is...But he looks good...kept kept as a showpiece for decoration rather than use..
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is rude ,boring and self obsessed .
I always had the impression that he wants to have all the attention and limelight on himself and it turned out to be true.
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: karan-007

I still remember his first Interview for Simi Grewal with his family n i was like wow this guy is so humble but then with time he changed i don't know for better or worse but i respect him n he has the right to be arrogant as he had so many disabilities but he converted them into his strength with .Wen i saw Jodha Akhbar moi first thought wow is this the same who use to fumble while speaking wen small bcoz the way he had delivered dialogues was fab. We r from same school have heard stories about him from our teachers that how he was a brilliant student but was always shy, so i believe the guy has really achieved so much

I think its a case of being a bully because he was heavily bullied as a child in school...just the wrong emotions coming out...but overcoming disabilities doesn't give you the right to be arrogant..in fact, you should be more humble or God can just take it away 😊