Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Tinah

I think its a case of being a bully because he was heavily bullied as a child in school...just the wrong emotions coming out...but overcoming disabilities doesn't give you the right to be arrogant..in fact, you should be more humble or God can just take it away 😊

nops i don't think he ever thought ok these people bully me i will be like them or show them their place i think he worked to overcome it ðŸ˜Š the last i heard about him was he helped some kids for speech improvement who fumble a lot. Arrogant is a big word 
kaya88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
watch the whole video and you'll see the 'arrogant'  hugging sid and praising him
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kyun dikhaya ? 
 i had some differnt views about ths guy
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He's just frustrated that he got dumped ðŸ˜†
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VivaEmptiness

Hrithik is never funny, it's actually cringeworthy when he tries to be funny. Something about this guy's off screen personality always put me off...

+1000000000000000000000000000

And his dancing ðŸ¤¢
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i always think he has some issues. A respectable man doesn't give  an open statement pointing fingers at wife for Divorce. It's just not manly ðŸ˜†. I think he has some emotional issues and insecurities about himself.
But he is a talented guy
I have seen many tv and movie celebs cutting people off but they are never bashed like hrithik is!? He clearly did it in a friendly manner, I didn't find the tone bad either! His humor can be misinterpreted at times I guess! I guess he is popular so everything he does will be scrutinized!
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the funny thing was when kat told journalists not to take her pictures from down there as she might have seen those pics when she was promoting dhoom3 with aamir in that dress.'

don't wear these short dresses u fool

hum toh dekhega 😆
R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ haha he is a superstar ...enough of this humility shit from hr he is always way to nice to others ..

loving his new bad boy image 😎
simran422 thumbnail
He's full of himself..
I never liked this guy dont know why!
he just puts me off!
His interviews are so damn boring 🥱