Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Vivah Sampan hua & Ajabdeh on Pratap's left like his heart!

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Title: Vivah Sampan hua & Ajabdeh on Pratap's left like his heart! 

THe beautiful mandap is set, with banana plants on each side, everything looking soo festive, the panditji saying the shlokas! Congratulations, we deserve an award for watching all the bakwas they showed before this awesome wedding! and now it finally happened!!! yaaay!! 

Pratap enters the mandap, after a few shlokas, Ajabdeh too comes with her entourage! 

Ajabdeh finally enters the mandap with shriphal in her hands! Pratap is not smiling (im going to kick him), but before he can look at her one more time the pardah falls inbetween them. 

Bahut bahut zyada bhaav kha raha hai Pratap- he starts smiling at Ajabdeh when the pardah falls but then he stops, akdu!!!
Ajabdeh sits on the left of Pratap, both of their expressions are like they have come to their funeral, but then again, ladke ki liye wedding, funeral se kum nahi hai!!!

Poor Ajabdeh starts saying sorry about how she is so sorry (me saying blahh) and how if he wants he can say no to the wedding, bechari ladki bavli ho gayi hai! Pratap starts to giggle- I think I did too! he just says that i knew you think too much, yea she does! 

Ghatbandhan happens - sooo nice!! -everyone was all smiles and Im sure that eacch and everyone of you were all smiles too! finally Praja smile at each other! after all they are becoming one today!

Ok so the sindoor daan is happening now, wait dont phere happen before and then sindoor, well im just happy they are getting married! 

Varmala scene- so beautiful! Pratap bends his head first signifying that he is always going to be hers!

Mangal Phere - it was sooo beautiful, with wonderful flashbacks! the song was slow but it matched their persona! There wasnt a dry eye in the hall! The song was beautiful, very nice!

Mangal Phere- they make Agnidev the witness to the promises they make to be with each for the rest of their lives! Fire is the purest element and so are the vows they made to each other today! one thing to notice- for those people who say oh why does the groom get to go first and the bride follows him or why does the groom get to lead and not the bride in the first few phere? - here is my answer and something for you all to think about - they are going in a circle, there is no beginning or end to a cirlce, so can you tell me who is following who? can we say that the groom is following the bride or bride is leading or the groom is leading? its a circle, you dont know who is leading and who is following, they are equals, in some situations man leads and others the woman leads, but to give one more importance than the other is wrong! just food for thought!

And Like we havent had a enough of DB, that they show her again, but this time she is dressed as god knows what and is going to do god knows what! Jagmal takes the gold sword and starts running out of the room, but DB stops him!

I have a feeling that when the time comes its going to be Jagmal who will indirectly or directly lead to the downfall of DB. 

JB is dressing VB up for her big night hehe! even VB says Pratap got married why are you dressing me up! hahah! and our vamp hears this! ggrrr

why couldnt the CVs just show the wedding? why do we have to watch DB?

But DB drops the sword and JB and VB notice this! i hope they see her!

back to the real action- wedding! I almost forgot lol, jk

The seven vows are recited and both pratap and Ajabdeh are asked if they accept the vows! seven from ajabdeh and three from Pratap; keep in mind these vachan were for that time, vows change with time, but some of them remain the same!

back to kitchen politics- i mean DB-JB-VB scene- so JB sees DB and the sword and asks where it came from as its the one that MM brought for Pratap, DB blames it on jagmal and calls him a chor! wow, kaisi maa hai! VB is shocked and JB tells her that kids are like mitti, you can mold them with good or bad sanskar!! 

I feel bad for jagmal, he is being used by his mother to save her behind! I think JB should be raising him! OMG DB starts manhandling jagmal, ok this woman needs a mental hospital, wait i wanted Rawatji to kill her! 

well she hands her son to JB and starts leaving but VB the smart and brave one asks the dayan why are you wearing men's clothes hahah! now what, did jagmal make you wear them?
basically she is cornered!

Praja pray to Ganeshji, the vignaharta and sukhdayak! then they go get aashirwaad from their elders

phool does some joking and phool says that her sankalp is complete today! very sweet!

I loved how when phool and ajabdeh hugged, they zoomed into Shri Ganesh, signifying new beginnings and good fortune!

DB here is just making up stories and saying oh i was going to do some entertainment for praja! really? JB says I dont know oh such a tradition, and then her powerful words- ab aur natak nahi hoga aap se!!!! signalling the end of DB's terror reign!!

JB is getting really awesome dialogues! she says to DB that you dont need to change your dress cuz I know your real face! and then cherry on top of the cake was when she says that learn to live with samant putris because one is the wife of US and the other is the wife of the future king of mewad!!!!

Praja are now suppose to sit together, Ajabdeh on the left, and when asked why the wife sits on the left side, Pratap answers after much thinking that the heart is on the left so like the heart takes care of the body, Ajabdeh will also be there like his heart and take care of him! awww sooo cute!

Precap- more crazy DB stuff, dont ask!

Today was brillant, dil khush kar diya!! very beautiful! dont want to miss it for anything!! everything was just soo magical (talking about the wedding!) I will have to say that after Shiv-Parvati wedding on DKDM, this is the best wedding on tv! everyone have some mithai because praja just got married! 

you have all have a lovely weekend!!! 

Edited by Intrepida - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally amazing epi rati... I was stalking here for your post he he... PrAja looks so stunning... Esp ajab... Gosh... She is so beautiful... I love that saath vachan scene and Las where US make fun of pratu... And ajab give him hint... Finally... Thank god gold sword ka raaz khula... Kitni kahaani banati hai ye DB... But today JB steal da show with that samant putri dialogues... I really love her Maharani Wala Roop... I hope US will also gain some senses after being Sasur...
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
ya todays episode was too good awesome analysis
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweta2005

ya todays episode was too good awesome analysis

yes it was!! and thanks!😳
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rati completely agree with each abd every word you said just perfect summation of a perfect wedding
..the wedding had a surreal feel...about it...now precap praja taking their own vows great...
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lipshaa

Totally amazing epi rati... I was stalking here for your post he he... PrAja looks so stunning... Esp ajab... Gosh... She is so beautiful... I love that saath vachan scene and Las where US make fun of pratu... And ajab give him hint... Finally... Thank god gold sword ka raaz khula... Kitni kahaani banati hai ye DB... But today JB steal da show with that samant putri dialogues... I really love her Maharani Wala Roop... I hope US will also gain some senses after being Sasur...

thanks!! hahah, I got a little late due to other commitment! yes they looked ethereal!
yup Ajabdeh gave Pratap the hint! JB stole the show at the other mahal! I love Rajshri, she is really awesome!! I hope US gets some budhi, but filal toh uski SR honewali hai! 😆😆😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Thanks Rati for this post🤗 finallly 😭good lord! pratap and ajabdeh are finally praja ❤️ looks like CVs dint do kachra of main mega event and gave a much awaited grand wedding sequence❤️❤️

Res - will comment more after watching it😳
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyotic74

Rati completely agree with each abd every word you said just perfect summation of a perfect wedding

..the wedding had a surreal feel...about it...now precap praja taking their own vows great...

thanks! yes it was beautiful! totally could feel that we were there! precap with praja was good, but db ne bigad diya!
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Thanks Rati for this post🤗 finallly 😭good lord! pratap and ajabdeh are finally praja ❤️ looks like CVs dint do kachra of main mega event and gave a much awaited grand wedding sequence❤️❤️

Res - will comment more after watching it😳

Hiral!!! 🤗 see i told you, you would be back before you knew it! hehe!
you're welcome! 🤗 finally they are married!  and cvs did a good job too!
RenukaAngel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis fora perfect marriage episode ! 👏
I enjoyed episode somuch. It was definitely huge celebration on TV..Recollected memories of my marriage 😉

I liked ruthna manana between the couple that made us wait to see what will happen next..Its better to see spicy things than just goody goody! 😉

I liked your idea of phere..but in first 4 phere groom is ahead of bride n remaining 3 bride moves ahead.. There is some "auchitya" behind it but I don't remember.

Dheerbai ko sachhi jhatake aa rahe hai..don't knowbwhat she is doing! And I was wrong leap not planned for Monday !
Before watching episode online I first checked precap for Monday..if its leap..n then watched eoi n enjoyed too! 😃Edited by RenukaAngel - 9 years ago