Vivah Sampan hua & Ajabdeh on Pratap's left like his heart! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by RenukaAngel

Awesome analysis fora perfect marriage episode ! πŸ‘
I enjoyed episode somuch. It was definitely huge celebration on TV..Recollected memories of my marriage πŸ˜‰

I liked ruthna manana between the couple that made us wait to see what will happen next..Its better to see spicy things than just goody goody! πŸ˜‰

I liked your idea of phere..but in first 4 phere groom is ahead of bride n remaining 3 bride moves ahead.. There is some "auchitya" behind it but I don't remember.

Dheerbai ko sachhi jhatake aa rahe hai..don't knowbwhat she is doing! And I was wrong leap not planned for Monday !
Before watching episode online I first checked precap for Monday..if its leap..n then watched eoi n enjoyed too! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks! it was a perfect wedding!
awww, yes watching weddings usually reminds one of their own wedding!
yes, north india does 7, 4 and 3 each, but the idea of a circle not having an end or a beginning is still something to ponder! πŸ˜ƒ In gujarati and sindhi wedding, there are only 4 phere! I just threw the idea out to all the feminist who are all about women power πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
I dont what cvs are making db do, its crazy, the lady needs to be finished off cuz no amount of help will cure her!!!
Today's epi was awesome...The 7 vows,phere simply mindbogglingly.πŸ₯³Rati you know at the phere time i had tears in my eyes the fb's...πŸ˜›Well DB is DB she never changes,in this epi we can say that the downfall of DB will be because of Jagmal i agree with you.Actually it is not jagmal's fault for his behaviors. If you remember what JB said children are like kachi mitti nd they shape according to what their parents teach.Here Jagmal is following his mothers footsteps a person who can't see the big picture who thinks about their own luxary nd happiness actually its kind of sad.πŸ˜”Hey but the happy part is that PrAja is married..πŸ˜ƒThe precap was good pratap holding ajabde's hand hope they show a Hugg..πŸ˜†Waiting for Monday have a lovely weekend Rati..πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Intrepida

Thanks! it was a perfect wedding!
awww, yes watching weddings usually reminds one of their own wedding!
yes, north india does 7, 4 and 3 each, but the idea of a circle not having an end or a beginning is still something to ponder!πŸ˜ƒIn gujarati and sindhi wedding, there are only 4 phere! I just threw the idea out to all the feminist who are all about women powerπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
I dont what cvs are making db do, its crazy, the lady needs to be finished off cuz no amount of help will cure her!!!

yep..as I said I liked your idea of phere.. 😊

In reality..as we read history..Dheerbai was US's favorite Rani from all Ranis..I doubt she was crual n vamp the way its shown. Its just tht she was USs fav Rani..he wanted Jagmaal to become Maharana..thats it..Our CVs unnecessary stretching that drama πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Blazemaster

Today's epi was awesome...The 7 vows,phere simply mindbogglingly.πŸ₯³Rati you know at the phere time i had tears in my eyes the fb's...πŸ˜›Well DB is DB she never changes,in this epi we can say that the downfall of DB will be because of Jagmal i agree with you.Actually it is not jagmal's fault for his behaviors. If you remember what JB said children are like kachi mitti nd they shape according to what their parents teach.Here Jagmal is following his mothers footsteps a person who can't see the big picture who thinks about their own luxary nd happiness actually its kind of sad.πŸ˜”Hey but the happy part is that PrAja is married..πŸ˜ƒThe precap was good pratap holding ajabde's hand hope they show a Hugg..πŸ˜†Waiting for Monday have a lovely weekend Rati..πŸ˜‰

yes it was a brillant episode! phere scene was beautiful! 
no I didnt say its jagmal's fault but he will indirectly cause db's downfall, like today he didnt know and took the sword but db's pol khul gayi lol!
i would like to see the personal phere session of praja lol
thanks!

Originally posted by RenukaAngel

yep..as I said I liked your idea of phere.. 😊

In reality..as we read history..Dheerbai was US's favorite Rani from all Ranis..I doubt she was crual n vamp the way its shown. Its just tht she was USs fav Rani..he wanted Jagmaal to become Maharana..thats it..Our CVs unnecessary stretching that drama πŸ˜†

yea I have some friends and family members who are feminists and I use that theory on them πŸ˜†
well DB did influence US the most, to the point where she convinced US to name jagmal the crown prince instead of Pratap! Because all the people loved Pratap so its unlikely that a king would go against popular demand just because, i think it was DB's influence that made sure that Pratap was not crown prince. But of course CVs stretch everything, like we have been seeing for the past few weeks, I was afraid that the wedding would not happen till later lol!
"I wanted rawatji to kill her"
OMG πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by Mr_Harshil

"I wanted rawatji to kill her"
OMG πŸ€£πŸ€£

hehe! ab mental treatment se kuch nahi honewala so murder is the best option!

sorry...the actual post is below...

Edited by kaku17 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Intrepida

hehe! ab mental treatment se kuch nahi honewala so murder is the best option!

I'm watching the epi now! :D

it was a beautiful, beautiful episode...😳...it was surreal, enchanting...😊...Praja was divine and the entire atmosphere was simply wow...can actually hug cvs for this...πŸ˜†

the pheras, the vachans and the auchitya part touched my heart...my divine praja......
JB as usual awesome, but its VB who surprised me...very smart...😎...DB, well don't want to think about her...as I am still in praja land...😳

oh and one more thing...when ajab and phool hugged, the way she looked at pratap with tears in her eyes in a silent plea for pratap to look after her soul sister ( and pratap nodding understanding her ), was so touching...it brought tears to my eyes...what a beautiful bond between the two friends, who are soul sisters...πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š 

Edited by kaku17 - 9 years ago