Vivah Sampan hua & Ajabdeh on Pratap's left like his heart! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
ohh gosh!! finally they are one now...gosh i don't tell you how much blissful it was..its was fab..god their expression and all..just loved it...words are in war don't know how to share it was wonderful fabulous blissful outstanding... gosh cv's done a grate job here...such a magical wedding sequence...bestest wedding on television...Ohh god all tearyyy..just so speechless...

love the episode finally praja married. The way Pratap was staring at ajab chupke chupke when she entered it didn't make me feel that he was angry. Even though he tried hard. And db no comments she is beyond mental case now can't believe she put all blame on her own son, jb yaar this lady was awesome today , it was her day, her one liners to db was outstanding. and ya i agree with you db son jagmal will be her downfall, according to history she tried her best to make jagmal king but everyone rejected him that is enough to prove that he dint have good qualities
Originally posted by Intrepida

Hiral!!! 🤗 see i told you, you would be back before you knew it! hehe!
you're welcome! 🤗 finally they are married!  and cvs did a good job too!
🤗
hehe, IF addiction is so not good😡😆 waise there was no way I was gona miss the weddingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

okies so a very very long post coming in next😆

++++++++++++++
CVs are vichitra pranis😆 when I was religiously watching their epis, they served rubbish🤢 and this week I missed all - they gave two fabulous epis😡 badi naainsaaphi🤓 the start of the week was great and so is the end to it👏

anyway, I had no hopes with wedding epi...thot it will be 50 mins drama and 5 minutes of actually wedding😆😆 but but but...the wedding epi was just so very very well done!👏👏👏👏👏👏  CVs nailed it perfectly in this one👏👏 I liked the DB portions too...coz its the start of the real big drama...instead of the stupid love triangle they kept going around in circles for 4 months

ok so firssht the look - PrAja looked just stunning!❤️ the kids - a very handsome looking faisal and so beautiful roshni...and a very very pretty Jannat - gosh they are all growing up to be such lookers!⭐️⭐️ seriously pictures dont do justice to how they were actually looking in the epis...

I loved the set, the grandeur...great job from art director there...

HB was looking lovely, loved her hairstyle -nicely done braid...😛 all the hubbies in MP are lucky and won a lottery 😆, their respective wives are looking so gorgeous in praja wedding - HB, JB, VB, Saubhagyawati😆 

The feel - I dint like the slow song - tan man dhan something...lyrics of it were a bit too rajshree movies for me...but the execution overall was flawless...really good emoting from praja❤️...what I liked the most is how CVs retained the child-like conversations between praja when pratap was just pulling ajab's leg about yet again backing out and all that😆 those light hearted moments - and ajab being pratap's heart bit was so refreshing (loved how ajab helped himEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) and even the little varmala thing pratap did😆😆 was done in a very cute, adorable "Aww manner"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed pheras and sindoor- was overwhelming and emotional❤️❤️❤️ 

the vows bit, dint pratap take a vow that he will never ever have another woman in his life, however beautiful she is, and that his love is reserved only for ajab? I dint get that...what happens to that, since he will marry phool atleast in the show...

Phool-ajab moment was lovely...hmm phool proved to be a dependable friend in the end...but still I have  my apprehensions around her character in the future - she is a character which CVs love to twist and turn for drama...but thats for laters...for now, she seems to be more like VB + SB

coming to DB...CVs have finally started the big drama, and m actually glad...becauze I m mighty impressed with the Ajab vs DB they established on Monday...Ajab was on some serious clean up drive😆😆 boy I was impressed, finally the girl spoke up to protect her and her parents' self respect...aah special mention to JB vs Ajab scene, and intermixing of JB-Ajab bg scores in that scene...it was very effective👏👏 so anyway, the jagmal stuff begins...interesting to see what DB will do next in the show, coz right now everyone including US loves pratap...Ajab will be pratap's shield in chittor...and hmm DB will be a bone of contention between praja looks like...but Ajab will become better equipped with JB's training

aah and no jalal in praja wedding epi was such a relief...😆 otherwise we would be treated to a pining jalal behind his lost love pratap
first of all a "HERATIEST CONGRATULATIONS TO MY PRAJA AND ALL PRAJA FANS "..yipeee finally praja married ⭐️ [:D/] ..

m so so happy..

and thanx rati for the WU...

tujhey aaj meri tarafsey badiwali jhappi..

actually m so so overwhelmed na after reading everybody's b'ful posts on this forum and also Fb that I just cannot think of anything to write..

so today no comments just want to watch the magical wedding of my magical praja...muah..luv them so so much.. ❤️ 🤗
Thanks rati for lovely post
fianlly Praja wedding happened It was beautifully shown Both Pratap & Ajabdeh looked so beautiful & perfectly made for each other

I loved the way Ajabdeh helped Pratap in answering the question
The vows were beautifully shown

Precap is also good
Originally posted by Moumimon

ohh gosh!! finally they are one now...gosh i don't tell you how much blissful it was..its was fab..god their expression and all..just loved it...words are in war don't know how to share it was wonderful fabulous blissful outstanding... gosh cv's done a grate job here...such a magical wedding sequence...bestest wedding on television...Ohh god all tearyyy..just so speechless...

I know, i was worried they would drag it even more!!! it was sooo good! you felt like you were there! 😳😳
Originally posted by Chit15

Thanks rati for lovely post
fianlly Praja wedding happened It was beautifully shown Both Pratap & Ajabdeh looked so beautiful & perfectly made for each other

I loved the way Ajabdeh helped Pratap in answering the question
The vows were beautifully shown

Precap is also good

thanks! yes finally it happened! very thing was great hehe!

Originally posted by pri_b

first of all a "HERATIEST CONGRATULATIONS TO MY PRAJA AND ALL PRAJA FANS "..yipeee finally praja married ⭐️ [:D/] ..

m so so happy..

and thanx rati for the WU...

tujhey aaj meri tarafsey badiwali jhappi..

actually m so so overwhelmed na after reading everybody's b'ful posts on this forum and also Fb that I just cannot think of anything to write..

so today no comments just want to watch the magical wedding of my magical praja...muah..luv them so so much.. ❤️ 🤗

Thanks! you too!!

you're welcome!  🤗 same to you dear! 🤗
yes, with such a wedding, we all are just at a lose of words! I was just staring in awe while watching, at times it was just so hard to describe it! 😳
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

🤗
hehe, IF addiction is so not good😡😆 waise there was no way I was gona miss the wedding😳😳😳

okies so a very very long post coming in next😆

++++++++++++++
CVs are vichitra pranis😆 when I was religiously watching their epis, they served rubbish🤢 and this week I missed all - they gave two fabulous epis😡 badi naainsaaphi🤓 the start of the week was great and so is the end to it👏

anyway, I had no hopes with wedding epi...thot it will be 50 mins drama and 5 minutes of actually wedding😆😆 but but but...the wedding epi was just so very very well done!👏  CVs nailed it perfectly in this one👏👏 I liked the DB portions too...coz its the start of the real big drama...instead of the stupid love triangle they kept going around in circles for 4 months

ok so firssht the look - PrAja looked just stunning!❤️ the kids - a very handsome looking faisal and so beautiful roshni...and a very very pretty Jannat - gosh they are all growing up to be such lookers!⭐️⭐️ seriously pictures dont do justice to how they were actually looking in the epis...

I loved the set, the grandeur...great job from art director there...

HB was looking lovely, loved her hairstyle -nicely done braid...😛 all the hubbies in MP are lucky and won a lottery 😆, their respective wives are looking so gorgeous in praja wedding - HB, JB, VB, Saubhagyawati😆 

The feel - I dint like the slow song - tan man dhan something...lyrics of it were a bit too rajshree movies for me...but the execution overall was flawless...really good emoting from praja❤️...what I liked the most is how CVs retained the child-like conversations between praja when pratap was just pulling ajab's leg about yet again backing out and all that😆 those light hearted moments - and ajab being pratap's heart bit was so refreshing (loved how ajab helped him😳😳😳) and even the little varmala thing pratap did😆😆 was done in a very cute, adorable "Aww manner"😳😳😳 pheras and sindoor- was overwhelming and emotional❤️❤️❤️ 

the vows bit, dint pratap take a vow that he will never ever have another woman in his life, however beautiful she is, and that his love is reserved only for ajab? I dint get that...what happens to that, since he will marry phool atleast in the show...

Phool-ajab moment was lovely...hmm phool proved to be a dependable friend in the end...but still I have  my apprehensions around her character in the future - she is a character which CVs love to twist and turn for drama...but thats for laters...for now, she seems to be more like VB + SB

coming to DB...CVs have finally started the big drama, and m actually glad...becauze I m mighty impressed with the Ajab vs DB they established on Monday...Ajab was on some serious clean up drive😆😆 boy I was impressed, finally the girl spoke up to protect her and her parents' self respect...aah special mention to JB vs Ajab scene, and intermixing of JB-Ajab bg scores in that scene...it was very effective👏👏 so anyway, the jagmal stuff begins...interesting to see what DB will do next in the show, coz right now everyone including US loves pratap...Ajab will be pratap's shield in chittor...and hmm DB will be a bone of contention between praja looks like...but Ajab will become better equipped with JB's training

aah and no jalal in praja wedding epi was such a relief...😆 otherwise we would be treated to a pining jalal behind his lost love pratap

yup IF ki lat lag gayii!!! 😆
yea CVs ka koi bharosa nahi!
you are right, the photos are nothing compared to seeing it live on tv, cuz you feel like you are there!
everyone looked beautiful!

hahaha rajshri types heheh- well the song suited the two, because they are both of a calm nature, and so like their moments of love, this moment was slow, so one could digest and enjoy to the fullest!

this is middle ages rajputana, you have more than one wife, its ok Hiral heheh!
yes, Ajabdeh DB ki maa bann sakti hai with her cleaning operation!!! hehe! but yes JB is her coach and mentor! Ajabdeh will need her guidance for sure!

Im glad they didnt spoil the epi with jalal's face!
Originally posted by flamenco

love the episode finally praja married. The way Pratap was staring at ajab chupke chupke when she entered it didn't make me feel that he was angry. Even though he tried hard. And db no comments she is beyond mental case now can't believe she put all blame on her own son, jb yaar this lady was awesome today , it was her day, her one liners to db was outstanding. and ya i agree with you db son jagmal will be her downfall, according to history she tried her best to make jagmal king but everyone rejected him that is enough to prove that he dint have good qualities

It was a great epi! JB was awesome! you are right, Pratap was trying so hard to be mad lol!
yes DB actually got US to agree to making jagmal king but once he died, the ministers just got Pratap on the throne and got rid of jagmal lol!