Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: kaku17

it was a beautiful, beautiful episode...😳...it was surreal, enchanting...😊...Praja was divine and the entire atmosphere was simply wow...can actually hug cvs for this...πŸ˜†

the pheras, the vachans and the auchitya part touched my heart...my divine praja......
JB as usual awesome, but its VB who surprised me...very smart...😎...DB, well don't want to think about her...as I am still in praja land...😳

oh and one more thing...when ajab and phool hugged, the way she looked at pratap with tears in her eyes in a silent plea for pratap to look after her soul sister ( and pratap nodding understanding her ), was so touching...it brought tears to my eyes...what a beautiful bond between the two friends, who are soul sisters...πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š 

yes it was beautiful!! 
I felt like I was there standin on the side of the mandap throwing flowers!
I knew VB and JB would be a good team! 
the hug between the two sisters was so nice, very emotional, and brought a warm feeling to your heart!!😳
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Intrepida

It was a great epi! JB was awesome! you are right, Pratap was trying so hard to be mad lol!
yes DB actually got US to agree to making jagmal king but once he died, the ministers just got Pratap on the throne and got rid of jagmal lol!

what ??? so according to history US agreed to make jagmal king ??? and after US died means till he dies  jagmal was  king ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Edited by flamenco - 9 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: flamenco

what ??? so according to history US agreed to make jagmal king ??? and after he died means did jagmal becames king ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

yes he agreed and that was the decision that was made, it was only after US died that the ministers somehow persuaded the aagyakari Pratap to go against his father's wishes and he became king and jagmal was dragged out! 
rosal_awesome thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for your analysis rati :) episode ko internet par dekhne se pehle main hamesha tumhari sabse pehele post padti hun! 
shaadi main bahut maaza aa raha tha and praja ke beech woh jo chori-chori eyelocks the hayye main marjawaan πŸ˜ƒ lekin yadhi koi unhe pakhad leta aur haas-parihas karta to itna cute hota na? haha! 

jab sab phool aur hansabai ro rahe the main be rone lag gayee thi yaar... but mujhe lagaa ki yadhi ajabde thodi aur smile kar rahi hoti jab phere lein rahe the tho jyada accha rehta aur jab woh single tear nikhla tha tab woh udaas na lage πŸ€” i think isme roshni ki kio galthi nahi hain phirbi, kyunki mujhe paata hain ki woh kitni hasmukh hain asli life main, IVs main woh phool jaise hasmukh hai vaise dikhti hain... shayadh aur bi! shaayadh ye cvs ka jhanjat hain??  but still hats off to roshni, itne hasmukh insaan ko gambir kirdaar nibhana... aasaan nahi hain aur apni muskurahat ko control karke phir bi simple si muskurane ki ability rakna... wah πŸ˜†  

but db tho crack head as usual πŸ€’ ajabde ki "swaagat" karne chali talwar ke saat aur khud pakhda gayi   jo bhi ab kuwar jagmal ki kirdhaar nibhata hain mujhe uspe daya aati hai HAHA! db itni violently uss nazook bachhe ko manhandle kar rahi thi 

precap itna accha tha, haath pakhadke kudh ke phere wah hamari divine praja hain hi aise πŸ˜³
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Intrepida

yes he agreed and that was the decision that was made, it was only after US died that the ministers somehow persuaded the aagyakari Pratap to go against his father's wishes and he became king and jagmal was dragged out! 

shit cant belive US accepted ,πŸ˜•πŸ˜•bcos I has read that jagmal was rejected but dint know that he was almost made the king, so after US died pratap becames king , matlab jagmal was king before pratapπŸ˜•
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: flamenco

shit cant belive US accepted ,πŸ˜•πŸ˜•bcos I has read that jagmal was rejected but dint know that he was almost made the king, so after US died pratap becames king , matlab jagmal was king before pratapπŸ˜•

well I guess DB ka jalwa did the trick on US! no, jagmal was never king, was about to become king after US died but the ministers aka Rawatji, chundawatji removed jagmal and made Pratap the Maharana!!πŸ‘
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosal_awesome

thanks for your analysis rati :) episode ko internet par dekhne se pehle main hamesha tumhari sabse pehele post padti hun! 

shaadi main bahut maaza aa raha tha and praja ke beech woh jo chori-chori eyelocks the hayye main marjawaan πŸ˜ƒ lekin yadhi koi unhe pakhad leta aur haas-parihas karta to itna cute hota na? haha! 

jab sab phool aur hansabai ro rahe the main be rone lag gayee thi yaar... but mujhe lagaa ki yadhi ajabde thodi aur smile kar rahi hoti jab phere lein rahe the tho jyada accha rehta aur jab woh single tear nikhla tha tab woh udaas na lage πŸ€” i think isme roshni ki kio galthi nahi hain phirbi, kyunki mujhe paata hain ki woh kitni hasmukh hain asli life main, IVs main woh phool jaise hasmukh hai vaise dikhti hain... shayadh aur bi! shaayadh ye cvs ka jhanjat hain??  but still hats off to roshni, itne hasmukh insaan ko gambir kirdaar nibhana... aasaan nahi hain aur apni muskurahat ko control karke phir bi simple si muskurane ki ability rakna... wah πŸ˜†  

but db tho crack head as usual πŸ€’ ajabde ki "swaagat" karne chali talwar ke saat aur khud pakhda gayi   jo bhi ab kuwar jagmal ki kirdhaar nibhata hain mujhe uspe daya aati hai HAHA! db itni violently uss nazook bachhe ko manhandle kar rahi thi 

precap itna accha tha, haath pakhadke kudh ke phere wah hamari divine praja hain hi aise πŸ˜³

you're welcome! aww thanks!
wedding was really nice, you felt like you were there!
it was so sweet to see phool and HB in tears, so emotional!
you are right, DB is a crackhead who can only be cured by death!
praja precap was nice, db = πŸ˜‘
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post πŸ˜ƒ PrAja wedding was Beautiful, best and Fabulous Loved everything !! πŸ˜³ Love My RoSal The Awesome Jodi as PrAja Rocks β€οΈπŸ€— Edited by -ChitraRocking- - 9 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

awesome post πŸ˜ƒ PrAja wedding was Beautiful, best and Fabulous Loved everything !! πŸ˜³ Love My RoSal The Awesome Jodi as PrAja Rocks β€οΈπŸ€—

Thanks!! yes it was heavenly! you felt like you were there too! πŸ€— they make a great jodi!
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes it was so beautiful so nicley done very colorful too. it was treat to eyes.  but did i skip or they did not put mangalsutra? did they missed it or i missed it.
DB part i took it as oh i can do some work while watching. JBs dilog was dialog of the day--- get use to with samnat putris as one is kings wife and one is futrue kings wife but haha JB and DB were samnat putri too right?
Praja is so perfact. loved phool too only still in back of my mind i am not able to errase her old behaviour but as jannat she is fab as child actor nothing against her. 
no news for leap yet so hoping few more days with this bachas...
have a good weekend