Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: bitblue

yes it was so beautiful so nicley done very colorful too. it was treat to eyes.  but did i skip or they did not put mangalsutra? did they missed it or i missed it.
DB part i took it as oh i can do some work while watching. JBs dilog was dialog of the day--- get use to with samnat putris as one is kings wife and one is futrue kings wife but haha JB and DB were samnat putri too right?
Praja is so perfact. loved phool too only still in back of my mind i am not able to errase her old behaviour but as jannat she is fab as child actor nothing against her. 
no news for leap yet so hoping few more days with this bachas...
have a good weekend 

I dont think there was a mangalsutra, i think mangalsutra was not popular in Rajasthan and Gujarat in that time, because till the mid-20th century, mangalsutra was only worn on wedding day and then they didnt wear it- at least in the western states that is what I have seen. I think mangalsutra was a southern and maharashtrian thing in the beginning- i think thats how it began but i could be wrong!
JB rocks!
thanks!
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Intrepida

I dont think there was a mangalsutra, i think mangalsutra was not popular in Rajasthan and Gujarat in that time, because till the mid-20th century, mangalsutra was only worn on wedding day and then they didnt wear it- at least in the western states that is what I have seen. I think mangalsutra was a southern and maharashtrian thing in the beginning- i think thats how it began but i could be wrong!
JB rocks!
thanks!

I am originally from gujarat v do put on MS but yes now in morden world only for puja 😆 my rajadthani friend from udaipur do ware it. But it was so detail wedding this kid sure had good laughter doing all this at early age 😉
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: bitblue

I am originally from gujarat v do put on MS but yes now in morden world only for puja 😆 my rajadthani friend from udaipur do ware it. But it was so detail wedding this kid sure had good laughter doing all this at early age 😉

oh ok cool, yes nowadays everyone wears MS at the wedding but back in the day, like 100-200 yrs ago, it was not something of that much importance, even they didnt wear MS daily at least in Gujarat according to some of the elderly folks I talk to. yea im sure the kids had fun seeing a preview of what is to come in the future!😆
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just had time to commnt now! just so happy that Praja r finally marriedand no-one can separate them. after all that happened to c them as a pair was so emotional. Ajabde had tears rolling down her cheeks and so did i.
They both looked SO BEAUTIFUL! KP looked handsome, and very sure of himself. Ajabde looked slightly nervous, but only bcos she thought he wanted out. She looked gorgeous!!! Such a looker that girl! Their clothes, their entourages clothes were fit for a royal wedding. Pratap looked soo happy. The setting was so grand, and perfect. I'm going to re-watch that weddding a lot in future. PRAJA ARE FINALY MARRIED! I got the narriage i wanted, with Faisal and Roshni. They will always   my PraJa.
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gewels

just had time to commnt now! just so happy that Praja r finally marriedand no-one can separate them. after all that happened to c them as a pair was so emotional. Ajabde had tears rolling down her cheeks and so did i.
They both looked SO BEAUTIFUL! KP looked handsome, and very sure of himself. Ajabde looked slightly nervous, but only bcos she thought he wanted out. She looked gorgeous!!! Such a looker that girl! Their clothes, their entourages clothes were fit for a royal wedding. Pratap looked soo happy. The setting was so grand, and perfect. I'm going to re-watch that weddding a lot in future. PRAJA ARE FINALY MARRIED! I got the narriage i wanted, with Faisal and Roshni. They will always   my PraJa.

no worries, good you are here now! yes I was worried it wouldnt happen lol, but finally they are one!
everyone and the happy couple looked beautiful!! yes it was a great wedding! im going to miss the kids!!😭
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
thanks for beautiful written update
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

thanks for beautiful written update

you're welcome!😃 bahut din baad dikho ho!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
waise m thnking Rati...pratap's life is actually so similar to lord ram na?

staying in forests with wife (read ajabdeh), a cruel step mother (though the facts are big time different - but anyhow), raavan (read jalal) behind his wife (read phool), a brother who turned friend from a foe during war (his own brother  - shakti like vibhishan)

uncanny resemblance🤓

coming to mangalsutra, actually since it was there in chakrapani's wedding, it looks strange its missing in pratap's...good observation ami re😆  though I havent seen saubhagyawati wearing the mangalsutra😆

Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

waise m thnking Rati...pratap's life is actually so similar to lord ram na?

staying in forests with wife (read ajabdeh), a cruel step mother (though the facts are big time different - but anyhow), raavan (read jalal) behind his wife (read phool), a brother who turned friend from a foe during war (his own brother  - shakti like vibhishan)

uncanny resemblance🤓

coming to mangalsutra, actually since it was there in chakrapani's wedding, it looks strange its missing in pratap's...good observation ami re😆  though I havent seen saubhagyawati wearing the mangalsutra😆

you are right, after all they are Shri Ram vanshaj! the CVs tried hard to make a resemblance lol, but yes in real life, MP was a gentleman, but one thing about Shakti, at the last moment he did help his brother so he is not a traitor in the end! 

well Chakrapani is a brahmin so diff rituals, but Pratap is Rajput and mangalsutra is not used- some members have confirmed it. But I think in those days it was just ceremonial, even in many cultures today its purely ceremonial, you just wear it on special occasions and thats it. actually according to my grandma the mangalsutra was not used back in 100-200 yrs ago, it was only in recent century that the ritual became popular, I believe from what I read, the mangalsutra originated in the south and made its way up. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Intrepida

you are right, after all they are Shri Ram vanshaj! the CVs tried hard to make a resemblance lol, but yes in real life, MP was a gentleman, but one thing about Shakti, at the last moment he did help his brother so he is not a traitor in the end! 

well Chakrapani is a brahmin so diff rituals, but Pratap is Rajput and mangalsutra is not used- some members have confirmed it. But I think in those days it was just ceremonial, even in many cultures today its purely ceremonial, you just wear it on special occasions and thats it. actually according to my grandma the mangalsutra was not used back in 100-200 yrs ago, it was only in recent century that the ritual became popular, I believe from what I read, the mangalsutra originated in the south and made its way up. 

oh cool...anyway vermillion is most important...coz at the end of the day, there has to be some mark kind off on a woman that she is taken😆

yeah maybe mangalsutra was added piece of jewellery for that purpose only...anyway praja have a common mangalsutra, their mala😉