Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Vivah Sampan hua & Ajabdeh on Pratap's left like his heart! - Page 6

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

oh cool...anyway vermillion is most important...coz at the end of the day, there has to be some mark kind off on a woman that she is taken😆

yeah maybe mangalsutra was added piece of jewellery for that purpose only...anyway praja have a common mangalsutra, their mala😉

Some of the Rajput members on the forum confirmed that they dont use mangalsutra at weddings. 

yes sindoor is the important one! yesss, you are right the mala is the mangalsutra! btw where is that mala!!!?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
 Mala is missing since the time Pratap found out about it or CVs think its not important anymore🤔❓

it wasnt even there in the changezi fight sequence? mayb difficult to execute with underwater fight and all...but still...they dont mention anything abt it...I hope it makes appearance before leap...once atleast could make for a very cute scene, where pratap wears it in front of his ajab😳

CVs have lost track of lot of jewellery actually😆, the chudiya which pratap got for JB, maybe he gave it to JB, but wanted him to gift it to Ajab😭, that broken bajuband, I wish someone would fix it...its broken totally I guess😆
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Mala is missing since the time Pratap found out about it or CVs think its not important anymore🤔❓

it wasnt even there in the changezi fight sequence? mayb difficult to execute with underwater fight and all...but still...they dont mention anything abt it...I hope it makes appearance before leap...once atleast could make for a very cute scene, where pratap wears it in front of his ajab😳

CVs have lost track of lot of jewellery actually😆, the chudiya which pratap got for JB, maybe he gave it to JB, but wanted him to gift it to Ajab😭, that broken bajuband, I wish someone would fix it...its broken totally I guess😆

yea, lagta hai koi chori kar ke le gaya lol! I hope there is a scene where pratap wears it infront of Ajabdeh! you are so right, lol, they have lost jewelry left and right, they should have a box or something called, jewelry for the future track lol😆
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
okay unres...
i really dont have much to say after such a splendid wedding...
i just want to thank u Rati for giving us a written update of the wedding so beautifully...
coz something like this...i really wanna preserve in my diary forever, but, it was such a marvel that i was at a loss of words...u saved me...
thank u so much... :D
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh great...look at this...
this is what happen when two people with great minds who can spot the tiniest of details and decode every meaaning behind every action come together...
we get a convo which is so vast n full of so many things that some ordinary minds like ours might find it difficult to understand!!!😆
anyways...Rati+Hiru...keep discussing...u'll take the episode up to another level with ur talks... ;)
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aru_A

okay unres...
i really dont have much to say after such a splendid wedding...
i just want to thank u Rati for giving us a written update of the wedding so beautifully...
coz something like this...i really wanna preserve in my diary forever, but, it was such a marvel that i was at a loss of words...u saved me...
thank u so much... :D

you're welcome dear! well it was hard to describe but i tried my best lol! it was so beautiful!
you're welcome
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aru_A

oh great...look at this...

this is what happen when two people with great minds who can spot the tiniest of details and decode every meaaning behind every action come together...
we get a convo which is so vast n full of so many things that some ordinary minds like ours might find it difficult to understand!!!😆
anyways...Rati+Hiru...keep discussing...u'll take the episode up to another level with ur talks... ;)

well it was Hiral's mind that saw that the mala was missing! lol
you are all great with unique talents of your own! 😳