Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahika24

This is beautiful! And very well written!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Glad to know you liked it :)

Ps love your hp siggy πŸ˜‰
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Like i told you with Storm Mina, you manage to interest me even with this couple.

I loved this one. Tiny vignettes, small pieces from certain moments in their life and yet you told an entire story. Lovely.
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdsubs

Like i told you with Storm Mina, you manage to interest me even with this couple.

I loved this one. Tiny vignettes, small pieces from certain moments in their life and yet you told an entire story. Lovely.

I was hoping you would like this 😊

I'm not sure what turn Storm is going to take, but this is one road I think could start from that beginning. So glad you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for your comment!
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it very much Mina.
Loved that how their  relationship progress slow and steady.
That what made it more beautiful.
"Real love is not based on romance, candle light dinner  and walks along the beach. in fact, is based on respect , compromise , care and trust" 
Unknown
Edited by smala - 9 years ago
renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Again amazing, Mina!! This was beautiful. I don't know really know if I am shipping them on the show yet, but I was definitely rooting for them in your story. It is very well written. I liked how he was reluctant at first when it comes to making love with her. That kind of sounds like Suresh. Just imagine if Pragya married Suresh. She might be calmer and happier but it would have been a hell of a boring-polite marriage. I liked how Abhi jumped at the news of Pragya being pregnant!! How adorable!!πŸ˜‰
Enjoyed reading them!!😊
Edited by renukha871 - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: smala

Loved it very much Mina.

Loved that how their  relationship progress slow and steady.
That what made it more beautiful.
"Real love is not based on romance, candle light dinner  and walks along the beach. in fact, is based on respect , compromise , care and trust" 
Unknown

Thank you very much for your lovely comment! So glad you read and enjoyed this story. That is a fantastic quote! I hope I showed the development of respect and trust in the background, though I must admit I was directly focused on showing care and compromise. To me these are essential components for a happy ending, but most of the time they're not romantic or sexy and stories focus on other aspects. I'm very happy that you liked the slow progress. Thanks again for reading and commenting :)
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: renukha871

Again amazing, Mina!! This was beautiful. I don't know really know if I am shipping them on the show yet, but I was definitely rooting for them in your story. It is very well written. I liked how he was reluctant at first when it comes to making love with her. That kind of sounds like Suresh. Just imagine if Pragya married Suresh. She might be calmer and happier but it would have been a hell of a boring-polite marriage. I liked how Abhi jumped at the news of Pragya being pregnant!! How adorable!!πŸ˜‰

Enjoyed reading them!!😊

Thank you so much for your comment! I'm not sure what the show has in store for them but they have really caught my imagination now. LOL you are so right, Pragya and Suresh would have a polite, boring, "proper", sensible marriage. No clash or heat between them. In contrast I can't seem to stop thinking of ways that passion might eventually spark between Bulbul and Suresh, given the right circumstances! As for Abhi well I'm sure he'll get excited once the news settles in and he stops freaking out πŸ˜†. Thanks for reading and commenting, it's always a treat to get your thoughtful and encouraging reactions 😊
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written Mina,

I must confess that it  opens my mind to the possibility of this pairing, (although truthfully I don't particularly care for Bulbl and Purhab eitherπŸ˜†)

Lovely portrayal of the progression of their relationship

Of course Abhi and Pragya is just icing on the cake
Anbhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honestly i was a bit hesitant to open it coz m a rabul admirer... But u surprised me.. Dis OS was subtle... Nothing made me cringe in between... So good job buddy.. Its a nice OS... N A n P expecting... Ha ha ha...:D:D Edited by Anbhigya - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: crtkelly

Beautifully written Mina,

I must confess that it  opens my mind to the possibility of this pairing, (although truthfully I don't particularly care for Bulbl and Purhab eitherπŸ˜†)

Lovely portrayal of the progression of their relationship

Of course Abhi and Pragya is just icing on the cake

Thank you for this comment! And Woohoo another possible Subul sympathizer! I wouldn't say it's my mission to create converts to this ship but it really thrills me to know that my exploratory story could show someone the appeal of the pairing. Thank you for saying it opened your mind to them, that is incredibly satisfying feedback for a writer to get. Glad you enjoyed the cake and the icing too...i'm a bit of a baker in my spare time so to have this said about my writing is a special compliment indeed πŸ˜†. Thanks again for reading and commenting!