Sanam Plans Her And Aahil's Family

Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just got home and skimmed to the Sahil's scenes. I'm sure you guess by now which was my favourite today. YES!! you got it right. 
Despite being reminded by Tanu that her and Aahil's marriage was agreed to end in 3 months, Sanam was not looking at that. She began dreaming of her future with Aahil, the man she loves, her husband. She planned the rooms down to the last detail. She talked about their bedroom, and unconsciously, like a conversation any wife would have with her hubby, the baby's room. Sanam wants to have a family with Aahil. Seems she spent a lot of time thinking about it. 

Aahil is surprised at the sound of her mentioning a baby's room, but he's happy. He seems very interested in these plans. He asks her about it and she blushes.. (Yes Sanam, because you know WHAT you and Aahil have to do to make those babies) She changes her story quickly and says it's for Faiz and Haya's kids when they visit..

Sanam, Aahil is not buying it. The first thing you said is the truth in your heart and he knows that. Plus he also knows that it does not make sense to put a nursery from Haya and Faiz kids next to your bedroom. She talks about the set up of a study/activity room for the kids... She knows already she and Aahil would provide the best of everything for their kids.. love, life, education, happiness, home..

The joy is broken when he finds out she has been digging. He storms off and goes to his mom who poisons his mind. Poor Sanam is in for it..

Precap.. i could cry for that girl.. but knowing what is going to happen on Saturday, i'm thinking that tomorrow, Sanam convinces AAhil that she did not marry him sollely for money.. She probably tells him that money has nothing to do with her look into their future. She probably tells him that she does not care about money. 

All in all, I loved the SAHIL Baby room scenes..foreshadowing IMO

Tanu, brace yourself , you are going to be a grandma soon. Aahil and Sanam will be blessing you with a grandchild as soon as they get the first step done. That baby is going to prevent you from getting anything. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He understands Sanam so well. He could make out when she is worried, scared, happy. And he asked her straight, why are you worried.

This is same Aahil who didnt wanted to ask Sanam even when she was crying.

Remember the scene, when she will be crying when she gets to know that her parents didn't die from accident. And Aahil is so hesitant to ask.

He said he too is happy.. so cute (Kush tho mein bhi bohot hu)

after he speaks to Sanam and goes to freshen up. they show him from behind.. Damn, he walks so good.

Aahil: Kisska Kamr (God, the way he asked and the look he had)

Bacchon ka karma (ummmah)

U mean... Why did you stop him sanam... he would have been so happy to hear our kid

The way he said ofcourse, Hafa ke bacche... But he got to know what Sanam meant (he had a sarcastic and naught-ish smile)

Sanam: They would come during vacation, tho then need a alag kamra na...

Aahil : Fa aur Haya ke Bacchonko, right

The look he had when sanam says she has decided how would the rooms be decorated ... DROOLYING Symbol

Faha ke bacchon ko eng, cricket and maths mein sikaune

Sanam is so cute, thinking about their kids but didn't express..

Sanam has thought about Bedroom and kids room. She is very much into cooking na,.. but fir bhi, didn't mention kitchen.

Wow sanam, only bed room and kids ... SHY symbol

But Sanam, kids are far ... Billi should let you stay with Aahil...

And she is so worried about his anger.. She felt bad that she made him angry and his angry doesn't come down that soon.

But Sanam, don't you know.. a smile from you is all Aahil need. Just go hug him, everything will be fine.

Aahil - the way he said, Why don't you Just Understand!!!..(I know his English is too good... lovely accent and to top is awesome voice) .. and now  I am mad by the way he walks as well..

Precap : I know Aahil would kill us with his acting. But we might cry loads too because Aahil will be hurt and we cant see him hurt

Sanam, please slowdown.. you need more time to know his childhood days.. And am sure you will be the one who will make him realize it was not his mistake at all and open his eyes to see the real color of his mom ..

Danitrini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joja

He understands Sanam so well. He could make out when she is worried, scared, happy. And he asked her straight, why are you worried.

This is same Aahil who didnt wanted to ask Sanam even when she was crying.

Remember the scene, when she will be crying when she gets to know that her parents didn't die from accident. And Aahil is so hesitant to ask.

He said he too is happy.. so cute (Kush tho mein bhi bohot hu)

after he speaks to Sanam and goes to freshen up. they show him from behind.. Damn, he walks so good.

Aahil: Kisska Kamr (God, the way he asked and the look he had)

Bacchon ka karma (ummmah)

U mean... Why did you stop him sanam... he would have been so happy to hear our kid

The way he said ofcourse, Hafa ke bacche... But he got to know what Sanam meant (he had a sarcastic and naught-ish smile)

Sanam: They would come during vacation, tho then need a alag kamra na...

Aahil : Fa aur Haya ke Bacchonko, right

The look he had when sanam says she has decided how would the rooms be decorated ... DROOLYING Symbol

Faha ke bacchon ko eng, cricket and maths mein sikaune

Sanam is so cute, thinking about their kids but didn't express..

Sanam has thought about Bedroom and kids room. She is very much into cooking na,.. but fir bhi, didn't mention kitchen.

Wow sanam, only bed room and kids ... SHY symbol

But Sanam, kids are far ... Billi should let you stay with Aahil...

And she is so worried about his anger.. She felt bad that she made him angry and his angry doesn't come down that soon.

But Sanam, don't you know.. a smile from you is all Aahil need. Just go hug him, everything will be fine.

Aahil - the way he said, Why don't you Just Understand!!!..(I know his English is too good... lovely accent and to top is awesome voice) .. and now  I am mad by the way he walks as well..

Precap : I know Aahil would kill us with his acting. But we might cry loads too because Aahil will be hurt and we cant see him hurt

Sanam, please slowdown.. you need more time to know his childhood days.. And am sure you will be the one who will make him realize it was not his mistake at all and open his eyes to see the real color of his mom ..

Yes, they have begun to understand each other soo well.
Gayu-Sahil thumbnail
that scene was very good...shy sanam,grinning  aahil is so cute watch...thanks for the update..