Devil and the Deep Blue Sea // Arsh Chapter 11 Page 56 13/08/2016

Posted: 9 years ago

This story is different. This story is darker. I think everyone knows my passion for darker corners and alpha males? I totally love the kinds of stories that keep your toes curling and your bones tingling till the end. I love it when a hero and heroine are full of intensity and angst and are assholes. This story is a bit like that and different.

Over the past year I've literally tried cramming this whole story into one OS but I've failed badly, always missing something. Gypsy was something different for me, but this one's like hitting home. I love forbidden. I love dark, and I've been dying to write this down. So I thought I'll share it with everyone, too.

THis is another SS most probably. And I'll still be updating fast. But this won't be exactly everyone's cup of tea. It's a little darker and a little adultish << ish. lmao

Anyway!

Rugoo THANKYOU YOU BOOBY BUTTY MAMMA JAMMA!

I really want to stick to small SSs << and write hell many. 🤣

writing really is a stress buster for me.

This story is inspired by the song 'super psycho love' by simon curtis. If you really want the feel of it you should listen to the song. it's amazeballs!

DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA

ARMAAN SHILPA

Say that you want me every day
That you want me every way
That you need me

My name is Shilpa Malhotra. I am an undercover Cop. Or I was. You will think you know me. You will eventually think you know my story, too. I did too. I thought I knew what I was doing. I knew what I wanted and I was going to go for it. I have never failed anything in my life. By now I would've though I'm invincible and tough as nails.

I was wrong.

The mission was simple. He was dangerous. Very dangerous. Good as shit at what he did. So was I. All I had to do was corner him on the cruise. He was the bad guy. I was the good one. He was from the underworld. I lived in this world. He was a criminal. I was a cop. My task was easy. I needed to be on that cruise to monitor him. Get evidences. Make sure when we corner him I don't let him get away. I was one of their best manipulators and disguises were my thing.

His reputation was unlike any. This was the kind of adventure I needed and the kind of prestige my career did too. I was all for it. I was going to take this motherfuker down.

So I went.

But nothing went the way I wanted.

Armaan Malik was not the man I'd thought him to be. In a matter of days my world tumbled down. I'd thought I was going to win but I was wrong.

I should've never said yes to this.

I should never have stepped on that ship.

I should have never set eyes on Armaan Malik.

I should've run far far away.

Our love story is dysfunctional.

You probably don't want to know it.

It's dirty.

It's wrong.

But nothing in my life has ever felt this right.

He destroyed me.

I destroyed him.

Pull me off to darkened corners
Where all other eyes avoid us
Tell me how I mesmerize you
I love you and despise you
Back to the crowd where you ignore me
Bedroom eyes to those before me
How am I supposed to handle
Lit the fuse and missed the candle

Armaan Malik

She thought she could play me. She thought I didn't know anything. But she didn't know me. There is nothing that you can hide from me, nothing you can take away from my eyes. She didn't know what she was stepping into. I took one look at her and wished for the first time in my life she'll turn around and run for her life.

But she didn't.

She made her choice.

And I had to make mine.

If someone has to take a bullet I was ready to survive.

She thought she knew the game.

She had no idea how wrong she was.

I knew the moment our eyes locked.

I was going to enjoy this.

But then everything came roaring down.

Our love is forbidden.

Our love will destroy us.

Aim, pull the trigger
Feel the pain getting bigger
Go insane from the bitter feeling
Trippin' super psycho love

CHAPTER 1 PAGE 4

CHAPTER 2 PAGE 6

CHAPTER 3 PAGE 16

CHAPTER 4 PAGE 21

CHAPTER 5 PAGE 26

CHAPTER 6 PAGE 29

CHAPTER 7 PAGE 37

CHAPTER 8 PAGE 40

CHAPTER 9 PAGE 45

CHAPTER 10 PAGE 47

CHAPTER 11 PAGE 56

With much love

Rida

Edited by MaybeSomeday... - 7 years ago
GETTING ALL LUCKY AREN'T WE NOW? OR ARE WE REALLY LUCKY? 
What's up with your 'i-wanna-write-fast-and-finish-a-concept-before-4-years' mechanism? LMFAO!! I'll keep my hope and excitement at bay because i truly DON'T BELIEVE YOU WILL FINISH IT ALL. YEA AM SAYING IT...Knowing your nature, i know you will ditch it somewhere in the middle. If am so wrongly making assumptions, then prove me wrong you effing git😳

Dark, mysterious,hot alphas,kickass heroines, intense concept and hot story. You know what? It'll be our first 'adult-ish' story from you which you might give your readers juicy details. Worry not about being banned. Oh wait, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHERS But even if it gets banned, i care not as i will have private privileges in reading the whole with lot of more erotic sequences. HUH HUH HUH...Look at me the lucky one!!Lucky bas***d I am😎

PROLOGUE!

You always have the knack of writing mind-catching prologue to pick on your readers interest. 
Like i said on viber, i WANT YOU TO START WRITING A GOOD CHUNK FOR ME TO READ. I find dysfunctional stories very fascinating (am just re-quoting myself), i love how they frustrate me, and tear me apart. The story sounds intriguing, OMG Cop & Criminal- i think one of your always eager character/concept you ever wanted to write. Finally!! Looking forward how the story unfolds. I'll love to see the challenging,conniving scenes of both Armaan and Shilpa. Last but not the least, FORBIDDEN LOVE...EEEKS! AM SO EXCITED☺️

Saying no more...i'll read the first chapter soonish! You keep updating.
Edited by aftermath.. - 9 years ago
Hiii Rida...congrats on da new story...interesting concept...Awesome intro...Loved it...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks
Super concept.

Thanks for PM.
Since u love this I can say we will also love same as u or even more than u!!:D
Awsom blossom so its a Underworld Don's forbidden luv story with da cop wala concpt...intrsting, nxt chp sooon!!!
It Sems Damn Interesting 
Continue Soon 🤗

Edited by SHWETAKASHLOVER - 9 years ago
Congratz for the new FF,interesting concept,amazing intro,glad to see u back,do cont soon n thanks for the pm :)
This is my place to comment!! ha!
A new story, and my my, what a start that was..even I love alpha males, the dark mystery. Love story of a cop and an underworld don. Classic!
That sounds interesting, so damn interesting that I can't even tell.
Me downloading the song!! And bookmarking this story of yours!
Vry intriguing.. Can't wait 4 more