Posted: 9 years ago
Nice ff
Continue soon
Loved it
Plz pm me the explicit version
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
m speechless...the kind of passion you bring into the story is amazing and at some different level... ☺️ what will shilpa do now though? marry sid? 😲
Edited by m4manju - 9 years ago
rihanna09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I  am waiting for your update...!!!!!
Since you  have been updating so fast these days...
every now and then I  was just reloading the pages...from yesterday...!
hope u will update it today!!!!!i am literally dying for an update!!!!!

Edited by rihanna09 - 9 years ago
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

CHAPTER 5

FIVE YEARS BEFORE

"Shilpa Malhotra?"

I throw my head back when he slides inside me. I wish controlling myself was a power I held, anymore. I am startled; shocked that after years and years here I am, no more unaffected, no more feeling like ice. Here's a man, a filthy asshole, but a man who's making me feel. Making me burn and my body sing.

If I could've asked for something I would've asked for numbness, for fight but he was using one weapon against me and that was the need of my body piling over me in waves and waves.

I'd never felt something like this; it is unnamed and yet all my mind can chant is bliss as I feel him take over me. My legs ache with knotting tension and the sweetest pain I've ever felt and piles right at my ankles. My head go dizzy and I run out of breaths, my bones tingling inside and my throat goes dry.

This is so good.

Nothing in my life has ever felt this magnificent. Nothing. Like I'm born to take him inside me. Made to fit him like a perfect, hot glove. I'm burning like somebody lit me afire.

I grab hold of his shoulders and gasp, "I think Shilpa Malhotra sounds stupid. I very much like my name." I try to pull my head up but he pulls out all the way, stretching me with his enormity and pushes inside me, letting me feel him inch by inch.

He looks down at me and our lips brush, "Your name? Riddhima, was it? I don't think so."

I scrape my nails down his back, screaming as he pushes my legs apart and thrusts harder inside me. My eyes loll back inside my head.

"I can't. Please, I can't." breathe. I can't breathe anymore. Something powerful than my power to absorb is swirling inside me.

"Your medical reports say you are unable to orgasm. I find it hard to believe, don't you think?" his fingers press where we are connected and electricity bolts through my whole body, the tension in my legs growing painful.

How could he know that? No one knew! No one but me and my doctor.

"How do you?" I start but can't speak as he pushes from a deeper angle and my mouth goes slack.

"Why are you here?"

I shake my head. I won't tell him a thing.

He smiles as if he knows what's going inside my head. His eyes glimmer sharply and I hold my breath. He pulls out of me completely and I protest pulling at his shoulders, my body burning and desperate for him like air.

Come back! I shriek inside my head.

He puts his hands on both sides of my head and lean down on me.

"You may as well start speaking because I'll make sure this is a long night otherwise."

I feel my own heavy breathing and the clenching of my core but I shake my head vehemently and push him off me. I try to jump off the bed but he puts one palm over my waist and slams me back down. All air whooshes out my lung with the jolt and I watch him pull his jeans back on.

The look on his face is cruel.

He's fully clothed.

And I'm naked.

This can't be happening.

He bends down putting his arms on beds and smirks at me, "There's nowhere you'll be going tonight and no place you can hide. Other than into the deep blue sea that is. The sharks must be quite hungry."

I curl my aching legs back and concentrate on my heartbeat instead of the furiously pounding pulse between my legs.

I pull a pillow and cover myself. I'm not afraid of my nakedness. I'm brazen that way, but in situations like these it gives you a vulnerability that's unaffordable.

Armaan stares at me and comes closer. I immediately push against the head board but that only makes him smile. He takes the pillow off me like I'm some child needing to be treated calmly and pulls my legs so hard, I slump down on the bed, my back speeding forward, and my legs spread apart for him.

"Stop it!" I shriek but he doesn't pay me attention.

"I want a few answers."

I grit my teeth as his fingers press into my thigh. Too close for comfort.

"If you already know everything why the hell don't you find the rest of them on your own too? I bet you'll have no problem!"

I gasp as he nips my tender flesh with his teeth. "True. But that won't be any fun. I want to know why you came."

I flash him an abashed smile and purr, "I haven't really come yet, no thanks to you."

He looks at me for a moment, and I take joy in knowing I sidetracked him, for a second albeit, but I succeeded. Two can play the same game.

He kisses the inside of my thigh and I feel the ache shoot into my bones, the throbbing in my flesh and between my thighs and the sudden urge to clench my legs together.

"I'm not going to let you. I'm going to torture you until you start telling me everything. I can be very," he teethed at the inside of my thigh, tugging at the flesh, "persuasive."

I close my eyes and exhale hard through my nostrils. My voice comes out jagged, "let go of me!" I flail my legs but it only serves to put his mouth closer to my aching centre.

My eyes water.

"Stop it!"

He looks down at me, our eyes colliding, and he gives me a merciless smile, "No." then his mouth is on me, eating me, his tongue stroking and his fingers holding me to him, holding me still and I scream and squirm. I feel the tension rise and rise, build like a crescendo and I thrash my hands over the bed.

And when I almost break into pieces, when I have it in my grasp and my vision goes black and the tension in my body reaches the point of shattering intensity, he pulls back and I scream.

He pulls me up and grabs my hair, "Why are you here?" he asks me calmly, unaffected. I can't even blink; make sense of what he's saying. I fist my fingers and press my legs together hard, breathing harshly. I open my eyes and glare at him.

"f**k You!"

He gives me his menacing smile and whispers, "All in time. Not yet."

He pushes me down and pins my arms over my head, his body stretching out on me, "Why are you so frigid? Why can't you ever feel anything? Because of what happened ten years ago?"

I still and the color drains from my face.

"Or was it because what you did?" I can't move. No, no, no! He cannot know. Nobody knows. Nobody!

He looks down at me and I find the triumph shining bright in his blue eyes.

"Never told anyone, did you? Lied to Shashank Gupta, too."

I close my eyes. He cannot know! Nobody knows!

I'm not ready for this but when I speak, my voice is hoarse, "He raped my mother! He deserved what he got."

"And you found out the second one, years later? So how was it finally having your revenge? Soothing? I don't think so."

I push my head back and glower at him, "No it was not. But it was worth it. Every damn second was worth it. It gave me a high I'd never ever felt in my life."

"Revenge is a powerful emotion. And it's dark, too. Don't you think?"

I flail again but he has no problem keeping me pinned. I want to scream, and I want to cry.

"Just let go of me. Kill me because that's what you want to do right? But get off me!"

"Where did you bury his body Shilpa?"

I still and watch the bedside trying to count to ten but my brain is addled.

I feel that night coming in a rush back. The memories I've tried so hard to suppress, taken thousands of pills to suppress; they're bursting forth like an unstoppable force is thrusting them back at me.

I close my eyes, "I threw him; no, his pieces, in the lake."

"I thought so," startled I turn my head around and study him. His statement is more an admission. Why? How can he know? Nobody on Earth knows what happened that night, except me. So many lives were lost that week. First my parents then Shashank Sir's family, then Siddhant's family.

I clench my teeth and gawk at him, "Don't even compare me and you. You kill for money and I killed for revenge. He wasn't an innocent."

"Then why does it come again and again to haunt you? Why didn't you tell anyone what you did?"

I close my eyes are a tear slips down.

"He was Shashank Gupta's brother. A bloody senior cop."

I wonder why I'm telling him anything, why I can't seem to stop. His tactics are obviously working but the pain in my chest is so tight. Shashank Sir didn't even know. He loved his brother; loved him and that night he was so drunk.

I remember the way he'd stared at me; fifteen years old, drenched in rain and then I'd hit him with a hammer again and again, the blood spitting on me. His eyes; they'd remained open.

"And the police had filed it as a robbery case and the case was soon closed reporting both of them as missing."

I don't even gape at him anymore. He knows everything.

"True."

I feel his weight leave me and pull up on the bed feeling empty and light headed. I realize I'd kept it inside me for so long, I'd let it haunt me for so long and the weight of it had been crushing. But what makes me loathe myself and feel disgusted is the fact that I'd let this man take it away from me. This man. This filthy bas***d! How could've I?

I watch him walk to my cupboard and easily shift it to the side. He pulls my laptop and the wires connecting it to the antenna along with other devices and throws them at the floor.

He looks at the mess and sighs.

"I really don't like breaking laptops. They're quite expensive. Looks like I'll be taking them with me."

I get off the bed and pull my clothes on roughly. I am still aching but I will never let this man put his hands back on me. He seems to catch my thoughts and pulls me closer with his fingers gripping my belt loops.

He buttons my sweatpants and gives me a shrewd look, "I want you on the deck tonight. 7.p.m again. Wear the dress I gave you this time. And Shilpa? If you don't obey me you'll hate yourself for the consequences your whole life."

I glare at him and wretch away, feeling bilious.

"I think you know the way out Malik."

He gives me an abominable smirk and leave.

With all my things.

I have to contact Rahul and I quickly go for the door only to find myself locked in.

What the hell?

I stride to my window but it is jammed together. I try kicking it hard but it won't open. I pull the lamp from the socket and smash it against the window, but that, too, to no avail.

I let out an agonizing scream of pure frustration.

He is not going to get away with this!

I stare at my watch. I am ready. The dress fits me perfectly, curling around my curves like a sinuous temptress and I've pulled my curling waves down tonight. I haven't put on much makeup. I am not in the mood to play tonight. I am in the mood to slice his throat. He has my gun and knife and I plan on taking them back.

I try again to pull the door open at 7:01 and not so surprisingly the lock pulls back, pushing the door out. I look at the two men standing at both sides with black suits and goggles on and give them a malicious smile as they show me the way.

I can easily take them down but I have no plans of doing that yet. It, simply, is the fact that I am curious. What is Armaan going to do that'll make me regret my whole life or is it another of his ploys?

I step up on the deck and find it completely empty. There are men in suits everywhere. Armed, if I assume correctly and there is Armaan standing tallest and proud, watching me, standing with his arms over the railing, and the sea behind him is calm and obedient.

The only thought that comes to my mind is...

Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.

I march up to him haughtily and raise a brow.

His gaze travels down my body and I watch the ink in those blues melt. I feel it all the way to my womb.

He'd left me in agony.

I am still feeling the effect.

"What do you want, asshole?" I throw me hands in the air, "I'm here now. Go on with your execution."

He laughs at me and turns his head toward his men.

I watch as most of them disappear.

I step toward him and speak in a hushed whisper, "If you think you'll kill the Russian Senator, I'll tell you what. In your dreams."

He looks down into my green, furious eyes and his fingers push my flying hair away from my face.

"He's already dead."

I still and my eyes go wide. I take two hard steps back and gulp air.

No. no. no!

I shake my head, "You couldn't have. He has too much security and..."

"Right in the arms of the sea behind you and me."

I want to kill him. I throw myself at him but he catches me. I try to kick him or punch him but he counters my reflexes easily. He knows all my moves as much as I know his. I try to hit him and beat his chest with my fists but he holds my hands easily, remaining still.

"You're a monster! A monster! A filthy terrorist! Let go of me! Let go!"

"And I would've thought you're above all these emotions."

I look straight into his eyes and feel the murder bubbling in mine.

I failed my mission.

I failed my people.

I failed everyone.

I failed my country.

I feel as much as responsible as him.

"How?" is all I can ask.

He doesn't seem to reply to me.

"It wasn't planned till a week from now but I felt bored and wanted to be done with. Puts more consequences for me than I can handle. I always like to be very clean and clinical about these things and leave no evidences but what can I say?" he shrugs, "this time I'd been in a hurry."

"How does no one know?"

"Oh he's sleeping quite peacefully in his bed. Sea sickness, according to his doctors. They'll find tomorrow night that he died because of a heart attack."

I push back and feel like throwing up.

"The kind of protocol he has. His security. How did you?" but I know he won't answer me.

The Senator is dead.

Russia's hope.

He was a good man. A humanitarian. I close my eyes and feel my head reeling.

"Now, what? You'll kill me, too?"

"Not really. I think I've something I want to show you."

I follow his gaze and go blank.

One of his men push Yuvraaj forward and he goes crashing against the floor. Before I can utter a word Armaan bends low and sinks my knife in his calf twisting it. He yelps and I hold the railing behind me for support.

And all I think is Yuvraaj telling me about Naina before we boarded the ship.

She was his wife.

They were newlyweds.

He was expecting a child.

He was so happy.

He couldn't wait to go back to her.

I close my eyes and count back to ten.

No, no, not him! Why do these fools marry? Why do they fall in love?

I shouldn't care. He slipped. I should let him die. Collateral damage, I chant inside my head but his smile haunts me again and again.

Armaan leaves the knife where it is and stands up.

He walks to me and crowds me, "It's a pity he won't meet his son or daughter, don't you think?"

"Don't kill him," I grit my teeth.

"Why shouldn't I? He came here to kill me. It's only fair."

I hold his collars and plead for the first time in life, "Just don't kill him. I'll do anything you ask of me. Anything. Whatever it is. Kill me instead of him but spare his life. I'm begging you."

I know how fruitless my pathetic pleads are. I know he's merciless but as he stares at me quietly and opens his mouth to speak I'm shocked.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

I look at him unsure.

"I won't kill him, if."

I feel a black hand grip my heart and squeeze,"If?"

He gives me a devil's smile, "If...you give me whatever I want."

"What do you want?"

He closes the distance between us and smiles down at me.

"You. I want you."

ARMAAN MALIK

I watch the play of emotions that flickers across her face. I watch the indecision, the anger, the hatred and the fear.

I ask myself again. what the hell am I doing? I had a plan. It was perfect. I ponder my options again. The most rational thing to do right now would be snap her neck and throw her into the water.

She'll die a martyr, at least. And I'd go on about my life.

But I can't do it.

I'm ridiculing all common sense here. I'll have to answer my seniors and they're not going to be happy about the f**k up. I know there would be no problem proving the Senator's death. It had been planned precisely and to the point. We had all the documents from last ten months that said he'd had two heart failures and his doctor had advised him not to take the trip. Fake documents. Fake doctor. But they won't be able to trace it. Our work is like that of a fine artist. We know the miniscule details before we go through with it. It's perfect.

I hadn't expected her but Shashank Gupta did. But now she's here and the most logical thing to do is kill her or watch her die. This is not my game. I am pushing my hands into a different water and I may very well be reckless.

It looks like my old age is catching up on me. Though, I'm not that old right now. I'm twenty and eight  but definitely wiser than all my ages.

I watch as she bites her lips and keep the tears threatening her eyes at bay.

She looks back at Yuvraaj then flickers her eyes at me and nods.

She nods.

She's mine.

I still can reverse it.

All I will have to do is kill her. It's going to be a child's play. And then she'd be gone.

I am a god damned bas***d, I think as I reach for her and pull her behind me.

I hadn't ever planned on seeing her but now I have.

For ten years I've watched her from afar.

Telling myself it was only because I wanted to keep tabs.

But then he sent her to me.

He wanted to beat two birds with one stone.

I had kept myself miles away from her and now here she was.

I hadn't planned on ever doing this but neither had she been this close. She was presented to me on a silver platter, and now that she's here, I am going to have her.

For as long as I can.

And when I'd leave her once again she won't ever know the truth. She would go back to her bubble because I cannot kill her.

I don't know what changed my decision but as I pull her inside my room and shut the door behind us I know I'll pay hell for what I'm about to do.

But right this moment I know it'll be worth it.

I am going to kill Shashank Gupta for her.

I'm going to kill my father.

this chapter is a little, 1500 words smaller than my original 5000 length but I wanted it to end here only. Next chapter will be all about you people murdering me. 🤣 a lot of you wanted to know Armaan's pov. His pov will be here in tids and bits. Why he's doing what he's doing?

why did he tell Shilpa I don't love you in the last chapter? Did he mean he loved her?

What if he did it to tell her that he knew she loved him but he didn't? that he knew he could break her but she could never return the favor? or simply to show his power?

I ought to reply today.

I've just been a little busier this week, sorry.

About the pm part, it's still not complete. I'm really, idk why, but writing sex scenes has become quite difficult for me. I went back to see BTLOO's chapter and i was like OMG WHAT THE HELL this isso embarrassing. 🤣🤣🤣 so, i'll figure out something. One of these chapters is definitely going to be a pm.

And Armaan's going to be a son of a bitch, too. So I apologize for the further, disturbing chapters

🤣

okay, thankyou🤣

I'll deffo be replying tonight. Not right now.

meri paet kharaab hai.😒

Rida

OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Unres

What the FUDGING FUDGE WAS THAT!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US!!!

My head is reeling so fudgin bad that I cant even tell..or rather write..I keep coming up with new theories for every chapter but you just go ahead and bull-doze them..and you enjoy doing that, dont ya..you sadist meanie!!!

I swear one of these days am gonna pm you and list down all the theories I have so that it won't get spoil-ery for others if I post it here!!

Okay now coming to this particular update..I don't know what Shilpa suffers from..but what I am eager to know is how come Armaan knows all this..its like he's under her skin, slithering like a bloody python and yet, he's outta reach..like HOW!!!!!!!
 HOW EVEN!!!

The schmexiness is always a notch higher with every update you give but don't you dare say anything against BTLOO!!! I know its your fic lekin waah..kya din aa gaye hai..kaha writer ko apni writing skills appreciate karni chahiye lekin yaha toh pura ultaa case..I will jump to BTLOO's defense every frigging time because it was E V E R Y T H I N G a story of its caliber is supposed to be..okay not digressing further, coming back to this..

What I love about these 2 super-psychotic beings is the bantering they indulge in..like barring the sexual tension and physicality of it all, what strikes me as a reader is the way that they give it back to each other..like nobody is gonna stop or bow down!!

Especially these lines -

"True. But that won't be any fun. I want to know why you came."

I flash him an abashed smile and purr, "I haven't really come yet, no thanks to you."

That was awefriggingsome!!!

Oh and next the revelation about what happened 10 years ago..Shilpa thought that she had it all buried in the dark but NO..he knows everything and am here tearing my hair apart from my head cos am sooo bloody intrigued!!!

But what I loved was how obsessed Armaan is to see her in that black dress he got for her..hahaha.

Acha now there's something fishy about the Russian Senator..and Armaan's seniors!! really now!! what is happening!!!! I will go barmy for sure..!!

Acha next, me likey that Shilpa has a heart after all, because she was willing to sacrifice herself in place of Yuvraaj..and his family. As she said, she pleaded for the 1st time in her life only to swallow more than she could take. (And I honestly dont mean any innuendo :P)

But what totally bowled me over was the last few lines. He blatantly said he wanted her but why!!

And I swear to Lord Almighty that am already hyperventilating because I wanna know how Armaan knows everything about her. Love or not, I dont give a rat's ass but Shilpa definitely rattles him to the core because he is willingly defying orders. For 10 years he has watched her like a hawk only to now see that she's right there in front of him..but WHY!!! He himself accepts that he cant kill her..Never ever but why!!! 

And then BAM!!

Holy $%^&* - he's actually Shashank's son..And he killed his 'father' for her..!!!

*faints*

I dont know what to do with my life anymore!!!

Edited by OindrilaVirgoan - 9 years ago
OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know what it is about res'ing 1st..but damn it feels quite exhilarating..mwahahahahaha 🤣
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Comment Unres For The Last Part On Pg.22😊
Oh My Goddd😲
This Was Freaking Mindblowing Amazing Updateee😳☺️😉
Armaan Idiot Sexually Pleasurably  Tortured Her Bloody Ass
What The Hell Shilpa Killed Shashank's Brother 😲
Shashank Is Nahi 😆Abhi He Was Armaan's Father😲😲😲
This Whole Update Gave Me Shock After Shock😲
I M Sure Their Is Something Mysterious Past Of Armaan And Shilpa 😉
I So Wanted Armaan's POV😃
Armaan Wants Shilpa😎
Bloody Hell He Loves Her But Too Stubborn To Admit It😈
Superb Update Ridaaa 👏
Loved It❤️
Thanks For The Pm 😊
Edited by SHWETAKASHLOVER - 9 years ago
Tanvids9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sashank Gupta is Armaan's father! !!! 😕
This is just getting more interesting chapter after chapter
Eager to read Armaan's POV too 😊 Edited by Tanvids9 - 9 years ago
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry yar i just couldn't read the updates and comment coz of exams !!
This week i have a lot of exams I'll be commenting good after 6 oct most probably!!🤗
rihanna09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shashank is Armaan's father??????????
i am now dying to read armaan's pov!!!!\
update soon yaar!!!!...
.BTW when you gonna update the chapter 6th????
 i am damn exited!!!
the btloo chap was super hot...waiting for this hottest part!!!!
but please  update soon the 6th chapter asap!!!!