Devil and the Deep Blue Sea // Arsh Chapter 11 Page 56 13/08/2016 - Page 20

Posted: 9 years ago
super amazing update.. so interesting... loved it.. so excited for next update
OMG I thought i knew the game they were gonna play but am taken aback and have no idea what's going on and what's gonna happen 😳
OMFG SHASHANK IS ARMAAN'S FATHER? Did you just confused me or i read what it really is? :O f**k! Okay then sneak peak into Armaan's memory builds up the suspense of the story. My gosh i thought they were gonna play each other before Armaan reveals her he knows her game but NO! He throws it right back at her and now even Shilpa knows that HE KNOWS. What's gonna be the next move? Now i can't wait for the next chapter. 

Oh btw, the sexual tension for Shilpa was 😈 to read. Lmfao, poor Shilpa so much torture. Didn't get her orgasm! And what the f**k is that? Neither does Armaan orgasm and nor did Shilpa orgasm like any normal people? 😳 well one thing for sure we know, they ain't normal, they're dysfunctional. Seriously am a little waywired in the head of how will Armaan use Shilpa to the game and am sure as hell that Shilpa won't submit to the whims that easily, she'll surely spring back with a plan. 

--------------
Since i forgot to comment on the last update, Chapter 4...i might as well write it down here once and for all so that you don't f**king bug me. Well you said that you adore writing C4 and as a reader i immensely enjoyed reading it as well. I already said it on viber yesterday so theres no harm for you to reread it 🤣 The strip club scene was one of favorite, omfg it was so sexily written, so bold in a way. This Armaan/Shilpa are so flawed in many ways, seeking for revenge and finishing the opponent...A grin crept on me reading Shilpa having her hand on that other f**ker in the bar, lmfao 🤣 and making out in front of Armaan, i wish i could read Armaan's mind but that wasn't much necessary, i was having a hell of a read🤣 Thankfully for Shilpa, the guy was a good kisser...i was like was she gonna go down on that guy? am sure Armaan would have taken his snipper and shot him down xD i loved the whole play of the strip club. 

You blew me away with the next scene as well 🤣 well when Armaan enters the room and stand still watching the man undressing HER! MiGawd😳 Dude keep writing scenes that are so unexpected. I LOVEISH! 

Armaan stands there still as night, his face blank but I know him enough to know his jaw is taut with tension.

So the bas***d definitely wasnt enjoying the view!AHAN OMFG THE NEXT MOMENT HE KILLS THE MAN! W*F ARMAAN!! :| And then the sexiness of Chapter 4 continueeesss☺️ 
The 'I-WILL-KILL-YOU-BUT-LET'S-HAVE-SEX-FIRST-THEN-JUMP-TO-THE-NEXT-SCENE' ☺️ I f**king love their heated scenes, when they rip each other's apart, shouting curses but yet doing each other.😳

He looks at me and there's so much need in his eyes. He lets go of that veil for the first time and I see him. His soul. The one that needs me as much as I need him in this moment. Our lips meld, noses press together and we breathe each other's air.

He cups my face and looks deep into my eyes, "I don't love you," I shake my head vehemently and pull him to me, "I know." I know, Armaan. I know what you mean.

But i love when there those small snippets about their real feelings too, it aint need to be mushy, long or anything. I don't want it...or i don't know how you'll write...you just write it and i'll be happy...but when these kind of moments pops out of nowhere, you get deep in the relationship Armaan-Shilpa share🥺

He takes me in everyway he can, in every way it's possible,

rereading this and thinking of what you said about this last night cracks me up SO FUDGING BADDD🤣🤣🤣

He takes me roughly, and he takes me sweetly. We have hot and hard, we've soft and slow, we've kinky sex and we make love, but none of us is ready to acknowledge that part.

OMG I wonder if you feel how powerful those words are and how they strike right through your system.

"You can't ever belong to Siddhant, or anybody. You're mine, aren't you?" he thrusts so hard inside me, sending my breaths scattering and pulls my face to him. I'm gasping but he stops, binding me in the ultimate torture.

😳and that was f**kING HOT! WOW! Armaan's f**king submission and what throws me off again, HOW COME HE DIDN'T COME WITH SO MANY ROUNDS THEY HAD THE WHOLE f**kING NIGHT? YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN! HE COULDNT NOT HAVE NOT HAD AN ORGASM WITH THIS INTENSE SEX THEY HAD NOW? 😳 ARMAAN MALIK ARE YOU HUMAN? ARE YOU EDWARD FROM TWILIGHT?😳 I SWEAR HE DID ORGASM THOUGHT? HOW NOT YOU? YOU ARE HUMAN, EVEN THOUGH YOU AINT NORMAL :|

Originally posted by aftermath..

OMG I thought i knew the game they were gonna play but am taken aback and have no idea what's going on and what's gonna happen 😳
OMFG SHASHANK IS ARMAAN'S FATHER? Did you just confused me or i read what it really is? :O f**k! Okay then sneak peak into Armaan's memory builds up the suspense of the story. My gosh i thought they were gonna play each other before Armaan reveals her he knows her game but NO! He throws it right back at her and now even Shilpa knows that HE KNOWS. What's gonna be the next move? Now i can't wait for the next chapter. 

Oh btw, the sexual tension for Shilpa was 😈 to read. Lmfao, poor Shilpa so much torture. Didn't get her orgasm! And what the f**k is that? Neither does Armaan orgasm and nor did Shilpa orgasm like any normal people? 😳 well one thing for sure we know, they ain't normal, they're dysfunctional. Seriously am a little waywired in the head of how will Armaan use Shilpa to the game and am sure as hell that Shilpa won't submit to the whims that easily, she'll surely spring back with a plan. 

--------------
Since i forgot to comment on the last update, Chapter 4...i might as well write it down here once and for all so that you don't f**king bug me. Well you said that you adore writing C4 and as a reader i immensely enjoyed reading it as well. I already said it on viber yesterday so theres no harm for you to reread it 🤣 The strip club scene was one of favorite, omfg it was so sexily written, so bold in a way. This Armaan/Shilpa are so flawed in many ways, seeking for revenge and finishing the opponent...A grin crept on me reading Shilpa having her hand on that other f**ker in the bar, lmfao 🤣 and making out in front of Armaan, i wish i could read Armaan's mind but that wasn't much necessary, i was having a hell of a read🤣 Thankfully for Shilpa, the guy was a good kisser...i was like was she gonna go down on that guy? am sure Armaan would have taken his snipper and shot him down xD i loved the whole play of the strip club. 

You blew me away with the next scene as well 🤣 well when Armaan enters the room and stand still watching the man undressing HER! MiGawd😳 Dude keep writing scenes that are so unexpected. I LOVEISH! 

Armaan stands there still as night, his face blank but I know him enough to know his jaw is taut with tension.

So the bas***d definitely wasnt enjoying the view!AHAN OMFG THE NEXT MOMENT HE KILLS THE MAN! W*F ARMAAN!! :| And then the sexiness of Chapter 4 continueeesss☺️ 
The 'I-WILL-KILL-YOU-BUT-LET'S-HAVE-SEX-FIRST-THEN-JUMP-TO-THE-NEXT-SCENE' ☺️ I f**king love their heated scenes, when they rip each other's apart, shouting curses but yet doing each other.😳

He looks at me and there's so much need in his eyes. He lets go of that veil for the first time and I see him. His soul. The one that needs me as much as I need him in this moment. Our lips meld, noses press together and we breathe each other's air.

He cups my face and looks deep into my eyes, "I don't love you," I shake my head vehemently and pull him to me, "I know." I know, Armaan. I know what you mean.

But i love when there those small snippets about their real feelings too, it aint need to be mushy, long or anything. I don't want it...or i don't know how you'll write...you just write it and i'll be happy...but when these kind of moments pops out of nowhere, you get deep in the relationship Armaan-Shilpa share🥺

He takes me in everyway he can, in every way it's possible,

rereading this and thinking of what you said about this last night cracks me up SO FUDGING BADDD🤣🤣🤣

He takes me roughly, and he takes me sweetly. We have hot and hard, we've soft and slow, we've kinky sex and we make love, but none of us is ready to acknowledge that part.

OMG I wonder if you feel how powerful those words are and how they strike right through your system.

"You can't ever belong to Siddhant, or anybody. You're mine, aren't you?" he thrusts so hard inside me, sending my breaths scattering and pulls my face to him. I'm gasping but he stops, binding me in the ultimate torture.

😳and that was f**kING HOT! WOW! Armaan's f**king submission and what throws me off again, HOW COME HE DIDN'T COME WITH SO MANY ROUNDS THEY HAD THE WHOLE f**kING NIGHT? YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN! HE COULDNT NOT HAVE NOT HAD AN ORGASM WITH THIS INTENSE SEX THEY HAD NOW? 😳 ARMAAN MALIK ARE YOU HUMAN? ARE YOU EDWARD FROM TWILIGHT?😳 I SWEAR HE DID ORGASM THOUGHT? HOW NOT YOU? YOU ARE HUMAN, EVEN THOUGH YOU AINT NORMAL :|

🤣

🤣

☺️

Superb part.

Supense are opening one by one.

Thanks for PM.

Whats up Appu?🤣

I read ur comment!!
and was 🤣.
and how r u??
I in my whole life can never write this much long comment!!🤢🤣
i dont understand why am unable to quote anymore on IF 🤔
LMFAO!! If i tell you years ago i used to leave much longer comments? and now iv shortened my comments length? 🤣
well being in a company like Hashmi, as in a writer, sure as hell have some effects on you!!🤣🤣 you automatically write long shit.

But tbh i would have written 2-3 lines on her updates but she keep pressing me to leave long comments, so i have to abide in case i wanna read rest of the chapters😳

i dont understand why am unable to quote anymore on IF 🤔
LMFAO!! If i tell you years ago i used to leave much longer comments? and now iv shortened my comments length? 🤣
well being in a company like Hashmi, as in a writer, sure as hell have some effects on you!!🤣🤣 you automatically write long shit.

But tbh i would have written 2-3 lines on her updates but she keep pressing me to leave long comments, so i have to abide in case i wanna read rest of the chapters😳

Whose Hashmi??😕
much longer than this!!😲
mai mushkil se 2-3 lines hi likh paati hu!!😆
oh Hashmi as in Rida as Heart-Hacker as in MaybeSomeday.. the effing writer of this story -.-
uff..
simply amazin.. it;s like a movie is being played infrnt..
so freakin awsum..
everytym with evry chapter u set a new level for the stry.. with a whole new level of suspense.. nt in my wild dreams wld hav thot armaan to b shanky's son... 
armaan n shilpa's relation is sumwhr frm back too.. bt thn y is she's nt remembering him..??
nd thn nw armaan's senior as well.. thot he wz alone.. bt guess nt..
gosh.. u gonna make me bald if u wnt update soon.. i m goin all mad thinkin abt wht gonna happen next...🤪
bt i knw wht evr i m gonna think the nxt part wld b completely new nd unimaginable..
Thnks 4 d PM..
P.S.. Do put Armaan's POV more.. really wnt to knw wht's going inside his Mind..
another P.S.. Luvd the line where Shilpa says.. 

The only thought that comes to my mind is...

Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.

it brot smile to my face.. and a beautiful imagination as well..
really missin KSG on screen.. ❤️❤️❤️