Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
rida
r u planning to gv us a heart attack?
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aftermath..

GETTING ALL LUCKY AREN'T WE NOW? OR ARE WE REALLY LUCKY? 

What's up with your 'i-wanna-write-fast-and-finish-a-concept-before-4-years' mechanism? LMFAO!! I'll keep my hope and excitement at bay because i truly DON'T BELIEVE YOU WILL FINISH IT ALL. YEA AM SAYING IT...Knowing your nature, i know you will ditch it somewhere in the middle. If am so wrongly making assumptions, then prove me wrong you effing git😳

Haha! I think it's most probably because I'm not vming.🤣 And I'd rather write.🤔  but i'm weird that way. When I just get into doing one thing I just keep going. 🤣 LMFAAO I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG VIRINA BOOBY RUGOO! YOU WATCH ME!

Dark, mysterious,hot alphas,kickass heroines, intense concept and hot story. You know what? It'll be our first 'adult-ish' story from you which you might give your readers juicy details. Worry not about being banned. Oh wait, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHERS But even if it gets banned, i care not as i will have private privileges in reading the whole with lot of more erotic sequences. HUH HUH HUH...Look at me the lucky one!!Lucky bas***d I am😎

LMFAAO! Adult-ish. Bann hogayi toh all adultish will go to hell. 🤣 LMFAAO WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE BUT SINCE I GET THE SAME BENEFITS OH WELL. 🤣 skype versions are so fast and smooth and I get instant reactions.🤣

PROLOGUE!

You always have the knack of writing mind-catching prologue to pick on your readers interest. 
Like i said on viber, i WANT YOU TO START WRITING A GOOD CHUNK FOR ME TO READ. I find dysfunctional stories very fascinating (am just re-quoting myself), i love how they frustrate me, and tear me apart. The story sounds intriguing, OMG Cop & Criminal- i think one of your always eager character/concept you ever wanted to write. Finally!! Looking forward how the story unfolds. I'll love to see the challenging,conniving scenes of both Armaan and Shilpa. Last but not the least, FORBIDDEN LOVE...EEEKS! AM SO EXCITED☺️

DON'T I LOVE YOU WHEN YOU SAY ALL THESE WORDS? YIKES YIKES YIKES!  RJGVFNMBKLGFMBKMB! JFGNFBGVDKLBJ! 1000 PAGES TU JAAAKE APNE MU SE LIKHWAA 😳 ME TOO, ME TOO! Dysfunctional stories are the shit!!! AHH but I don't have any idea if I can go without screwing it up so i'm hoping I don't do that. EEEKS I KNOWW! I'VE BEEN DYING TO WRITE THIS! LITERALLYYY! THAAANKYOU SAALI KAMEENI, I DO LOVESS YOU sometimes when you're being nice to me.🤣
I can't wait for you to catchup alreadY!

Saying no more...i'll read the first chapter soonish! You keep updating.

Originally posted by: teenorchid

rida

r u planning to gv us a heart attack?

HAHA NOO! but a good one? maybe🤣
Originally posted by: teenorchid

excited fr ths

me too!!🤣
Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii Rida...congrats on da new story...interesting concept...Awesome intro...Loved it...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks

EEKS, Thankyou so much yaar! I'm hoping i'm updating as fast as i promised.😳
Originally posted by: rtjks

Super concept.

Thanks for PM.

THAAANKYOUUU ;DD
Originally posted by: Tanvids9

Loved the concept

Thaankyou!!😳
Originally posted by: A.Kh_20

Since u love this I can say we will also love same as u or even more than u!!:D

🤣 Since I love it there are 101% chances of me ruining it and damning it to hell.🤣
Originally posted by: -Xpress-

Interesting <3

Thankyou :D

Originally posted by: kavyanjali08

Awsom blossom so its a Underworld Don's forbidden luv story with da cop wala concpt...intrsting, nxt chp sooon!!!

EEEKS! Thankyou :DD

Originally posted by: SHWETAKASHLOVER

It Sems Damn Interesting 

Continue Soon 🤗

AAAH THAAANKYOU SHWETAA <33😳

Originally posted by: LoveArsh

Congratz for the new FF,interesting concept,amazing intro,glad to see u back,do cont soon n thanks for the pm :)

Thankyou so much!! I'm glad that you're glad! THAAANKYOUUU SOOO MUCH 😳😳

Originally posted by: dmegha

This is my place to comment!! ha!

A new story, and my my, what a start that was..even I love alpha males, the dark mystery. Love story of a cop and an underworld don. Classic!
That sounds interesting, so damn interesting that I can't even tell.
Me downloading the song!! And bookmarking this story of yours!

HAHA, I do loveee your comments! LOL.
AAAH you liked? THAAANKYOUUU! Ikr? Alpha males+dark mysteries+love stories = mind blown. Theyre just so so good! THAAANKYOU SOOO VERY MUCH :D I'm so glad you liked it.
OMG YES DO THAT! THIS SONG = AMAZEBALLS😳