Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: A.Kh_20

rida ji from where do u get this ideas??

which planet are u from??

Honestly, there's a new idea bobbing inside my head 24^7. Especially songs! Songs do it!🤔
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well Read the prologue It was really dangerous!!🤣
hahahaha i don't know what to say!!
So yeah all an all interesting..
❤️ 🤗 but a dark one so many more passion is on the way i think??
well i am too bad only for some sexy as hell stories!☺️
I am excited for the next part way to go baby!!🤪

Originally posted by: m4manju

awesome that u started a New OS...bring it on..i m all for it ⭐️ loved the intro chappy

eeeeks Thankyou so so much MANJUUU <333 😳

Thankyou😳

Originally posted by: Tanvids9

Amazing
Continue soon...

Thaaankyou :D
I will 😳

A.Kh_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

Honestly, there's a new idea bobbing inside my head 24^7. Especially songs! Songs do it!🤔

Genuinely I love the song physical of enrique if u get any ideas on this one then pls do write!!
Its amazing..😆😆

Originally posted by: A.Kh_20

Oye miss heart hacker urf rida ji u changed name?? Why??

Because I've been dying to change it for ages and everytime I tried it gave me an error so I tried again avaein and LO IT CHANGED. I WAS LIKE WHAT THE SHIT, should come with a warning. 🤣🤣 but I've maybesomedays about so many things in life so it's apt apt 🤣🤣 i'm done hacking hearrts🤣🤣🤣
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This piece of shit is replying...the changes college do to her...otherwise this bandar gives a bhaar to her reader🤔
A.Kh_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aftermath..

This piece of shit is replying...the changes college do to her...otherwise this bandar gives a bhaar to her reader🤔

🤣🤣

Originally posted by: OindrilaVirgoan

The 1st chapter was awesomeness overload!!!

I love Shilpa here..she kicks ass, literally and figuratively..haha..and Rahul too, the poor chap's sooo in love with his wife-Muskaan which makes Shikpa gad, most the time..and I quite like Sid here as well, even the poor bloke's quite besotted by Shilpa but oh well, that's a diff issue altogether.

Shashank, is..well-intimidating but I guess that is what makes him so charming..!!

But when it comes to Armaan, that's a totally different ballgame altogether..he's super schmexee and I love that you make him sooo alluring, appealing, dangerous and yet smouldering hawt and oozing raw sexuality.

Now that Shilpa urf Riddhima and Armaan have met, would love to see how things heat up between them even more.

Loved the chappy, Rida 😃

OH MAN I'VE BEEN WANTING TO REPLY YO FOR A WHILE! FINALLY!😲
First of all, THANKYOU SO SO MUCH! Coming from such a great great writer like you <33 I am glad that you liked it :DD means alot to me :$

HAHA, I LOVE SHILPA TOO AND i'm glad you liked it. I've been pretty evil about her character. I just want her to be a full of flaws kind of protagonist but still tough as nuts in some matters and soft as a pudding in others. I love my Rahuls most! I loved the Rahul of Gypsy more than Armaan or Shilpa themselves. I think it has to do with Mayank Anand and Rahul's character in DMG alone. HE WAS JUST KICKASSS <3
Haha, true, I'm being unfair to Sid I think, but that has to be done for now.

Shashank Gupta is easy to write. I try to make him a little variant, but oh well. Mohnish Behl is easy to imagine as intimidating compared to Atul.

🤣

I'm so so glad you liked Armaan.😳 Armaan's character is definitely going to be the highlight of this one. I'm going to try and keep him multi layered and complex and I'm sooo glad you found him a strong and smexyy character! 🤣🤣 God help me had you said what a hormonal pervert 🤣🤣🤣 because that's what I thought on rereading 🤣🤣Thaankyou thankyou thankyou :D <3

YEAAH! Their past and present are going to be in alternate chapters :D
Thankyou so much for such a beautiful comment <33 eeks

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
A.KH_20   YES YOU HAVE NO FREAKING WHAT RUBBISH SHE SAYS TO HER READERS, SO DONT GET FLOORED BY HER COMMENTS. Kameeni kahin ki.😲