Pragya's self respect!!

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm shocked and disheartened with Pragya's low self respect!!
Enough of Maa business!!!

Pragya expect Abhi to act lovey dovey for her fragile mommy dear!
Why Abhi will do that? 
If Abhi hates Pragya, why he will even care for her mommy? Is she a dumb???

Pragya, search for your self respect, teach your students and tell the truth to your mother! Get a respectful life. 

Sorry guys for ranting!

Tired of Pragyas's mommy and her health! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
You know what, Sarla "can" actually die if she has more shocks.
Sarla was okay before. I mean to say when Pragya's first marriage arrangement broke, she was okay. But eventually when none of Pragya's rishtas worked, Sarla started to get worse. When Suresh fiasco happened, it was very hard on Sarla. And finally Abhi married Pragya and Sarla was for one relieved. 

I think if Sarla is told very calmly and slowly, she might be able to take this fact about AbhiGya marriage, but if it is to be revealed at a time when she just recovered from a heart attack, I don't think she can take it.

And why is Pragya expecting Abhi to behave, because she knows he will. He can do a lot of things for his grandma, and he will do the same for her mother too. So, this is Pragya's best bet!

Pragya has no father and her mother is her everything. I kind of understand why she is so desperate to keep her mother safe. It's her love and dependency on her mother that makes her this way.

And there is no one else in this world who loves Pragya (other than BB, but BB is younger and the equation is different). Pragya could be very insecure too, right?
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
I also feel that since Sarla did not have a husband and went through the hardship of being a single woman in a not so accommodating society, she is more worried than normal mothers for her daughters. She  can't imagine the pain of Pragya and BB having broken marriages/live alones, perhaps! Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

You know what, Sarla "can" actually die if she has more shocks.

Sarla was okay before. I mean to say when Pragya's first marriage arrangement break, it was okay. But eventually when none of Pragya's rishtas worked, Sarla started to get worse. When Suresh fiasco happened, it was very hard on Sarla. And finally Abhi married Pragya and Sarla was for one relieved. 

I think if Sarla is told very calmly and slowly, she might be able to take this fact about AbhiGya marriage, but if it is to be revealed at a time when she just recovered from a heart attack, I don't think she can take it.

And why is Pragya expecting Abhi to behave, because she knows he will. He can do a lot of things for his grandma, and he will do the same for her mother too. So, this is Pragya's best bet!

Pragya has no father and her mother is her everything. I kind of understand why she is so desperate to keep her mother safe. It's her love and dependency on her mother that makes her this way.

And there is no one else in this world who loves Pragya (other than BB, but BB is younger and the equation is different). Pragya could be very insecure too, right?

I truly understand what you are saying, but I just put myself in Pragya's shoes, and think I'll prefer to tell my mom the truth instead of begging to the person who is disgusted with me, who wants to throw me out like a fly from the milk.

Abhi can do anything for his Grandma doesn't really mean he can do for the girl's mother who he hates most. Why thinks he will do for her?

Pragya was not a weak character, and suddenly her constant crying and begging face is just irritating the hell out of me.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I also feel that since Sarla did not have a husband and went through the hardship of being a single woman in a not so accommodating society, she is more worried than normal mothers for her daughters. She  can't imagine the pain of Pragya and BB having broken marriages/live alone, perhaps!

That's one of the reasons why I don't feel too annoyed with Sarla. For all her appearances of a strong woman handling a marriage hall as well as single-handedly bringing up her daughters, we really don't know what all she has had to suffer being a single woman all those years. Like Rockstar Dadi explained to BB earlier about her bindaas attitude, it was seeing how Sarla and the kids were broken after the sudden death of her son that she realized she had to forget her own grief and stay strong for their sake. Each failed rishta of Pragya might have brought Sarla closer to imagining her daughter facing her own fate, which she couldn't allow. Suresh's rishta brought with it a lot of expectations like Pragya being in love with him, plus someone the whole family considered as a son, so when even that didn't work out it affected her very badly & deeply. Abhi's rishta seemed to be something of a raft thrown to a drowning man which she held on to for dear life. And looks like she's still holding on to it even though the raft itself is slowly sinking. 
Edited by zephyr29 - 9 years ago
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelM

I truly understand what you are saying, but I just put myself in Pragya's shoes, and think I'll prefer to tell my mom the truth instead of begging to the person who is disgusted with me, who wants to throw me out like a fly from the milk.

Abhi can do anything for his Grandma doesn't really mean he can do for the girl's mother who he hates most. Why thinks he will do for her?

Pragya was not a weak character, and suddenly her constant crying and begging face is just irritating the hell out of me.

Abhi already did a lot for Sarla, right? The very day he decided to get Pragya out of his life, he managed the doctors and even told Sarla that all is well between him and Pragya. That should tell Pragya he cares about her mother and will not do anything to hurt her. If you think about it, although Abhi does not admit to his faults yet (or kind of still unaware), he is the one to trap Pragya in this wedding. So, if Pragya expects him to do some stuff for her, it's perfectly fine. He needs to do a lot more than this to fix the damage he has caused.

This is Pragya's low time. She is in a fix where her mother's life is at question. When the situation is like that, anyone will become desperate. So is she.

Just imagine, Pragya told her mother everything right now and the mother dies of a heart attack... how will Pragya deal with that? How will she answer BB? 

I don't know about others, but losing a parent is unimaginable for me-especially when you have only one.
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@TM
Agree and with you there. It was friggin irritating to see Pragya and her "touch me not with your troubles" extremely sensitized Fragile -Handle with Care Mom who is thoroughly insensitive to let a married couple squabble or whatever they do about their private affairs; in an OTHERWISE Entertaining Episode.  God! she is like an authoritarian expecting everyone to be well behaved else I will die of stroke. 

Poor Bulbul! Watching her today, I felt so sad for her. If not for Pragya's prompting which was almost an order to be obliged, Bulbul would not have been in this trouble today. She would not have left Pune to see Purab and instead would have travelled back home. And that stupid "Touch me Not with your Troubles" callous mom has the gall to proclaim disallow or disown her daughter Bulbul.

I enjoyed the entire episode today except the part where P & S are on Arora Set...irritating. The only saving grace was the man saying, I am fed up of acting for your Mom and Daadi. I want to end it.  I could only start ranting at the guy, why did he then act and take care of Sarla in hospital.  But then I was like, let him be irritated. Atleast he is pushing Pragya to stop making him ACT unnecessarily.

I cannot hope that we will be relieved of the indignant torture from the "sensitized Fragile -Handle with Care Mom" business, so soon, but have to say the drama was back into KKB through all other supporting characters.

Watching Tanu...calling herself..nah asking herself an Outsider was funny. Hilarious.

There were many other hilarious aspects, most funny being abhi, Aliya, Daasi, other Daadi, Taiji and Mitali. On the receiving end, Tanu and Pragya were giving entertainment when Daasi and Aliya give a reality check to Tanu and then take care too and Pragya being royally ignored by Abhi was funny.

Some progress I would say for the Top Rated Drama of Indian TV. You see, everyone's expectations start rising. Bring on the drama quotient ðŸ¤£
Neel_M thumbnail

Abhi already did a lot for Sarla, right? The very day he decided to get Pragya out of his life, he managed the doctors and even told Sarla that all is well between him and Pragya. That should tell Pragya he cares about her mother and will not do anything to hurt her. If you think about it, although Abhi does not admit to his faults yet (or kind of still unaware), he is the one to trap Pragya in this wedding. So, if Pragya expects him to do some stuff for her, it's perfectly fine. He needs to do a lot more than this to fix the damage he has caused.

This is Pragya's low time. She is in a fix where her mother's life is at question. When the situation is like that, anyone will become desperate. So is she.

Just imagine, Pragya told her mother everything right now and the mother dies of a heart attack... how will Pragya deal with that? How will she answer BB? 

I don't know about others, but losing a parent is unimaginable for me-especially when you have only one.

As a single parent she did lot to raise her kids no doubt, and also Abhi is responsible for the marriage and mess. So, he was doing his part of acting.
Now if he decides not to act in front of Sarla so be it. 
Sarla did enough doesn't mean she is always physically threaten for any negative news. And if she knew that she is so fragile, why doing bahana for not taking medicine. What it says about her other than irresponsible or blackmailing children with her health.

Truly people doesn't die for daughters divorce news except for drama!

And also why she was eaves dropping or doing jasoosi everywhere Pragya was begging to Abhi.
Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

@TM

Agree and with you there. It was friggin irritating to see Pragya and her "touch me not with your troubles" extremely sensitized Fragile -Handle with Care Mom who is thoroughly insensitive to let a married couple squabble or whatever they do about their private affairs; in an OTHERWISE Entertaining Episode.  God! she is like an authoritarian expecting everyone to be well behaved else I will die of stroke. 

Poor Bulbul! Watching her today, I felt so sad for her. If not for Pragya's prompting which was almost an order to be obliged, Bulbul would not have been in this trouble today. She would not have left Pune to see Purab and instead would have travelled back home. And that stupid "Touch me Not with your Troubles" callous mom has the gall to proclaim disallow or disown her daughter Bulbul.

I enjoyed the entire episode today except the part where P & S are on Arora Set...irritating. The only saving grace was the man saying, I am fed up of acting for your Mom and Daadi. I want to end it.  I could only start ranting at the guy, why did he then act and take care of Sarla in hospital.  But then I was like, let him be irritated. Atleast he is pushing Pragya to stop making him ACT unnecessarily.

I cannot hope that we will be relieved of the indignant torture from the "sensitized Fragile -Handle with Care Mom" business, so soon, but have to say the drama was back into KKB through all other supporting characters.

Watching Tanu...calling herself..nah asking herself an Outsider was funny. Hilarious.

There were many other hilarious aspects, most funny being abhi, Aliya, Daasi, other Daadi, Taiji and Mitali. On the receiving end, Tanu and Pragya were giving entertainment when Daasi and Aliya give a reality check to Tanu and then take care too and Pragya being royally ignored by Abhi was funny.

Some progress I would say for the Top Rated Drama of Indian TV. You see, everyone's expectations start rising. Bring on the drama quotient ðŸ¤£

Truly, I don't like any business in Aurora house anymore. 

I loved the way Abhi ignored Pragya's presence in the car, that was hilarious!
Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seeing how we are wondering where Pragya's self-respect went...  I am sick of how Sarla can't keep her nose out of Pragya's and Abhi's relationship. WTH, how else are you going to work out the kinks in the marriage if you always have to pretend everything is hunky dorry😡  Why is she stressed out about every tiff Abhi and Pragya have? We, the viewers, understand what is going on but not Sarla. It definitely isn't normal behavior even if you were a single mother.

I really felt so bad for Bulbul because she didn't have any intentions to hurt anyone. Now where is she going to go? Suresh? Purab? For Sarla to say that she didn't want to see her (or something like that) was unbelievable, not even giving Bulbul the opportunity to tell her side of the story. I hope this Sarla centered behavior/track comes to an end ASAP.