Aahil and Sanam discuss kids

-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I think we can all agree, deep down Sanam was NOT talking about Haya and Faiz's kids when she said that she wants a room for kids πŸ˜†

Imagine what their kids would look like! They would be so damn cute, especially since Aahil and Sanam are both hot πŸ˜Ž but first, Sanam you and Aahil MUST get closer and when I say closer, I mean REALLL closer πŸ€£

Also meri billo rani, why you interfering in Aahil love life, take your property and let Aahil be with his Sanam πŸ˜• they belong together, plus what does their love have to do with you getting the property you don't deserve? NADA πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What are you talking about.. of course Sanam wants to have a room in their house especially for FaHa kids, she wants to decorate it with many toys and a huge study table where Aahil will be their teacher πŸ˜† Aahil's amused expressions during this scene were on point πŸ‘πŸΌ haha loved it :)
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _ZaaraKhan

What are you talking about.. of course Sanam wants to have a room in their house especially for FaHa kids, she wants to decorate it with many toys and a huge study table where Aahil will be their teacher πŸ˜† Aahil's amused expressions during this scene were on point πŸ‘πŸΌ haha loved it :)

That's why i said deep down they want kids, especially Aahil looking at his expressions thinking she was talking about them πŸ˜†
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mandeep-

I think we can all agree, deep down Sanam was NOT talking about Haya and Faiz's kids when she said that she wants a room for kids πŸ˜†

Imagine what their kids would look like! They would be so damn cute, especially since Aahil and Sanam are both hot πŸ˜Ž but first, Sanam you and Aahil MUST get closer and when I say closer, I mean REALLL closer πŸ€£

Also meri billo rani, why you interfering in Aahil love life, take your property and let Aahil be with his Sanam πŸ˜• they belong together, plus what does their love have to do with you getting the property you don't deserve? NADA πŸ˜†

OMG, I loved it. When Aahil goes to explain the house to the ladies, Haya and Faiz ain't going to be in that discussion. It's going to be his and hers kids. He is going to proudly tell the ladies that their baby will have a room next to theirs. The ladies are going to be in awe. 
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mandeep-

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Segoe UI Emoji, Segoe UI Symbol, Symbola, EmojiSymbols">
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">That's why i said deep down they want kids, especially Aahil looking at his expressions thinking she was talking about themπŸ˜†</font>

I wonder if they will have a track where maybe Aahil will think twice of wanting to have kids, afraid of the possibility that he will end up like his own father (being abusive, not dead).Edited by _ZaaraKhan - 9 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Sanam was so obvious and even Aahil got that . He noticed how quickly she tried to cover up and was teasing her for that. He was adorable and so does Sanam. This girl can't lie ever and is soo innocent.
I know at this stage if anybody can help Saahil to get on the ACT to make babies it will be Billi herself. Technically all her plans mostly backfired and became a boon for the couple.But I am tired of seeing her though everyday on my tv. Can't we not have Billi free episodes once in a while?
I am I am bored now
sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I fell in love with that part of the episode itself ... I do not know how many times I've watched so far only that part ... these two are so sweet ... I honestly lately, I want to watch them a very romantic scene ... the two of them to hug or maybe a dance or maybe a kiss or a funny moment or another of food and watch love, or a romantic date to go or anything 
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _ZaaraKhan

I wonder if they will have a track where maybe Aahil will think twice of wanting to have kids, afraid of the possibility that he will end up like his own father (being abusive, not dead).

I think it's possible they will, but I think it's when Sanam is pregnant and he sees him becoming a father a reality. 
sahil333 thumbnail
Nice pics!

"Imagine what their kids would look like! They would be so damn cute, especially since Aahil and Sanam are both hot πŸ˜Ž but first, Sanam you and Aahil MUST get closer and when I say closer, I mean REALLL closer πŸ€£"

About their kids, I agree! πŸ‘πŸΌ
And I'm going to say it plain. SaHil have to DO  IT. And by that I mean MAKING  VERY  PASSIONATE  LOVE  TO  EACH  OTHER!!!  WOOHOO!!!!! ❀️ πŸ˜†

-Mandeep- thumbnail
there is no way Sanam is magically gonna get pregnant if they don't make love so um Aahil, if you want kids with Sanam you better get onto that πŸ˜†