Aahil and Sanam discuss kids - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful post. 
Because he is the real person to earn money so Billi wants him as slave for life.

Originally posted by sylvia99

Beautiful post. 
Because he is the real person to earn money so Billi wants him as slave for life.

Yes but in a recent episode, billi said she wants to kick aahil out and bring rehan back home 😕
These two are adorable the way Aahil was teasing sanam his smile mischievous 
It was the most cutest scene ever, so lovely, I totally wanted to give them a hug, adorable couple, Sanam is really a cute innocent gal, she could not even hide what she was doing, I love her courage, such a frank gal, totally different from other abala nari on the tv, I am in love with her, and Aahil, Uff! I am just speechless today, KV is extremely good looking guy, the way he plays Aahil is just so 😳 Super hot charming sexy,stylish adorable delicious Aahil..  Do I need to add more?  I really hope someone kill that billi, so that she will not try to break this adorable jodi..I want Aahil to take Sanam out on a date or may be take her out for two days in their farm house, I just can not tolerate this billi 24 7 around them.. I really hope the whole ME creates some romance between the couple, I really do not want them to separate.. Fingers crossed.. 
Originally posted by -Mandeep-

there is no way Sanam is magically gonna get pregnant if they don't make love so um Aahil, if you want kids with Sanam you better get onto that 😆

😆
Beautiful post and Sahil kids discussion scene key tho kya kehney, no words yaar, it was just very beautifully done by both.👏