Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Veera Thursday 18/09/14 Written Update

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

*Extremely sry for the delay Guys, Suddenly got into some Emergency works*

Veera Thursday 17/09/14 Written Update

The Episode starts with Dev calling upon Anmol for his performance. Ranvi, Gunjan and Vishnu clap for him. Anmol sings Dil ko tumse pyaar hua, Veera gets unwell. The nurse says she will call doctor, Ratan starts crying. The doctor comes and checks Veera and gives injection. He says I gave her injection, but her condition is getting critical, so we can't say anything. Baldev says no, Veera you can't go anywhere leaving all of us. Ratan says yes, you can't go, Ranvi's dream is getting fulfilled, you have to prepare for his victory.

Nihaal says I think we should inform Ranvi. Ratan says no, she took promise from me. My daughter can fight, nothing will happen to her. The doctor says her BP is normal now, but we have to wait for a miracle. Dev asks the audience to do live voting and we will see which two contestants got more votes and will go in final round. Anmol makes the vote appeal. Dev says Ranvi is coming next. Vishnu wish Ranvi all the best. Ranvi prays and says my family is with me and might be seeing me now. He says I m feeling strange today.

Anmol comes,Hugs  Ranvi and says I m so sorry, he asks why. Anmol cries and says I just came to know abt this and im feeling very bad as I know you love your sister Veera a lot, but don't worry, your love will save her from death, you just sing well. Ranvi asks what are you saying, what happened to Veera??? Anmol says Veera met with a big accident. Ranvi is shocked. Anmol says she is serious in hospital, and ask don't you know??

Anmol says you focus on singing, I will pray for her. Ranvi is asked to come for his performance. Ranvi goes on the stage. Anmol smiles and says Ranvi, your dream and career ended before starting, I feel so sorry for you as now you can't sing. Megha comes to Gunjan and She thanks Megha for coming. Ranvi comes on the stage and is shattered. Baldev plays Ranvi's show on tv to make Veera hear his voice. 

Ranvi cries. Everyone look at him. Everyone cheer for Ranvi asking him to start singing. Vishnu asks why is he not singing. Anmol says he cant sing, his sister met with accident, she is serious, Ranvi is so emotional. Vishnu says too sad, but I m damn sure he will sing, its his sister's dream, so he will sing for his sister. Ranvi thinks about Veera, what Anmol told him. He shouts Veera. Gunjan thinks Ranvi came to know about Veera. Ratan says the same. Veera hears Ranvi's voice and moves her fingers.

Anmol smiles seeing Ranvi crying, Gunjan runs to Ranvi. by stopped by crew. Gunjan asks him to sing, as Veera is listening him. Ratan asks why is he not singing?? Baldev sees Veera reacting as she moved her hand. Baldev says she heard Ranvi, she is coming to senses, I will call doctor. Dev says Ranvi you are live, start singing. Anmol smirks. The doctor removes Veera's oxygen mask. The doctor says she is conscious now, but danger is till there, keep praying, something is affecting her more than medicines..

Veera says Veer ji, Ratan ask wat?? Veera says I want to talk to Veer ji. Ratan asks Baldev to call him, Gunjan gets the call, She sees Veera on video call and gives phone to Ranvi. He says see her, she get conscious. Ranvi cries and talks to Veera.He says I m coming, Veera asks him to sing for his sake. Ravi says I can't sing, Veera pleads to sing, and says I m listening. Gunjan asks Ranvi to sing for Veera. Everyone cheer for Ranvi. Ranvi sits to sing. He says this sing is dedicated to my sister, Veera.

Veera sees him on tv and smiles. Gunjan goes back and sits. He sings Laaut Aa, He thinks about Veera and sings the sad song. Everyone clap for him. Anmol is shocked as Ranvi sang superbly. Vishnu tells Anmol that I told you Ranvi will sing. Ranvi cries and makes the vote appeal to audience. He says this song was for Veera, I don't want votes, I got my sister back, thanks you all. Veera smiles.

Precap:
Dev says the votes will be shown of these three, which will decide who will go in final round. Ranvi sees his votes..

Guys Please Dnt Forget to Hit "Like" Button

Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago