I HAVE TO SAY THIS!! OMG!! SAHIL BABY!!

Posted: 9 years ago
I know, I know.. I posted about this already. but COME ON!! 
I just loved that scene with Sanam and Aahil talking about their kids. 

The baby room next to their room.. AWEEE ðŸ˜Š

You know what i'd love to see... Aahil brings the house with Sanam in awe that he fixed it. He goes to the ladies while Sanam is still in shock feet planted to the ground and away from listening distance of Aahil and the women. Aahil explains to the ladies the house the way Sanam INITIALLY envisioned it for them . He tells the ladies about the baby room next to the bedroom and the study/activity room for the kids where he'll help with homework and teach them different things while Sanam tends to a new baby or in the kitchen preparing delicious meals for them. The ladies become in awe of hearing all these plans. ðŸ˜ƒ

When Aahil goes back to Sanam, the ladies comment of their beautiful dream home. I would love for them to tell Sanam that they really planned well, taking into consideration their future children. It would be cute if they mention the baby room, and ask her if she is expecting or comments that Aahil was soo proud to tell them about the baby room, that she should start getting the baby room filled. I would love if a comment like that is what caused Sanam to turn surprised, gazing at Aahil in the promo with him gazing back at her with love. ðŸ˜Š

OMG!! The way he gazed at her when she saaid baby room.. He was filled with JOY!! He soo wants a baby with her. He wants it all.. He could not believe se wants a family with him, but it was music to his ears. 
He's prob saying, "Sanam wants to make me a daddy."

AAAWWW
Edited by Danitrini - 9 years ago
Awww! Love it! Imagine them being parents!  They would be super lovely with Ahil being the bigger baby of cos..
And I think it might happen like what you say, probably the ladies would say how they would be amazing parents. ..

Or maybe Ahil would add to what he wants in the baby room together with what Sanam has said and maybe that's why she has that overwhelmed look on her face in the promo. 

God! I actually can't wait for the 1 hour episode!!!
Originally posted by amare_ashy

Awww! Love it! Imagine them being parents!  They would be super lovely with Ahil being the bigger baby of cos..
And I think it might happen like what you say, probably the ladies would say how they would be amazing parents. ..

Or maybe Ahil would add to what he wants in the baby room together with what Sanam has said and maybe that's why she has that overwhelmed look on her face in the promo. 

God! I actually can't wait for the 1 hour episode!!!

I can't wait either,
Wow, it would be a beautiful one.
A real slap to Tanvir and then she will start her Saanam killing mission.
It will be a beautiful scene if they show it... i wish something like this happens... really want it... nice post
Really lovely scene really enjoyed to the core .
Liked it a lot has seen the scene so many time cant say loved it .

Expressions were just perfect
yeah sahil were adorable  yesterday  cute chat  and sanam blush😆
i want to  really see  when aahil will break the house  what thought will make him  re build the house😳
WOW Beautiful .. Hope it's same we' get to watch..
really hope   it happens   ðŸ˜³  but  don't know   cvc  kya twist lane wale hai🥱
but one thing is clear   their is  no switch  over of twins
Originally posted by typhoon

really hope   it happens   ðŸ˜³  but  don't know   cvc  kya twist lane wale hai🥱
but one thing is clear   their is  no switch  over of twins

I would like the twist being that he and Sanam are staying married and making it a real marriage. He can also announce that he is going to be building her dream house for her and they'll fill it with lots of babies and still have room for when haya comes with her family to visit. In addition he'll surprise her saying he is adding in a room for dilshad to live in. He tells Sanam that her badi ammi should be around to help her when the babies come and to enjoy the grandkids. 

Also it could be that he wants to change the marriage contract. That they married for love and married for life.