Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Danitrini

I would like the twist being that he and Sanam are staying married and making it a real marriage. He can also announce that he is going to be building her dream house for her and they'll fill it with lots of babies and still have room for when haya comes with her family to visit. In addition he'll surprise her saying he is adding in a room for dilshad to live in. He tells Sanam that her badi ammi should be around to help her when the babies come and to enjoy the grandkids. 

Also it could be that he wants to change the marriage contract. That they married for love and married for life. 

i loved your take dani that  drugging this time leads  to sahil  consummation 😉    and  then  angst wala confession😳😆    dani i think   aahil  makes   a  dream house again  with  a  children room😳

and    abs  showed   a  soft  sanam  indicated that   their trust caring is increasing that why   sanam  feeling bad   and will cook  for  nawab saab of his liking😳

spoilers said  aahil will tell billi  he docent want  divorce😉   without any reason 😆

i am bored with this news  then after billi will try  to kill  sanam   10000  times  same i am bored 

dani i think  cvc should kill billi and  bring new villain😆  billi is bore🤢
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: typhoon

i loved your take dani that  drugging this time leads  to sahil  consummation 😉    and  then  angst wala confession😳😆    dani i think   aahil  makes   a  dream house again  with  a  children room😳

and    abs  showed   a  soft  sanam  indicated that   their trust caring is increasing that why   sanam  feeling bad   and will cook  for  nawab saab of his liking😳

spoilers said  aahil will tell billi  he docent want  divorce😉   without any reason 😆

i am bored with this news  then after billi will try  to kill  sanam   10000  times  same i am bored 

dani i think  cvc should kill billi and  bring new villain😆  billi is bore🤢

The good thing is Dilshad and Raziya will be watching them carefully. If Sanam gets ill from the pill or even just acts strangely, Dilshad an Raziya will know something is up and suspect Tanu. 
typhoon thumbnail
dani@
dont u know  that gul loves  billi and  she wants  billi to be supreme  and win every time😡

yeah  a  good idea    dilshad  razia notice the change of behaviour  and  intervene

or aahil  check her out😉
Danitrini thumbnail

dani@

dont u know  that gul loves  billi and  she wants  billi to be supreme  and win every time😡

yeah  a  good idea    dilshad  razia notice the change of behaviour  and  intervene

or aahil  check her out😉

I hope you realize that this season Billi is not winning every time. In fact, Remember itr was MEANT for SAHIL to marry.. Remember the mehendi eppy. God just used Tanu to make it happen. From then on, Tanu is going to lose. The papers will arrive in two days. Aahil as we know refuses to sign it. I don't think this time Sanam will sign it. 
typhoon thumbnail

I hope you realize that this season Billi is not winning every time. In fact, Remember itr was MEANT for SAHIL to marry.. Remember the mehendi eppy. God just used Tanu to make it happen. From then on, Tanu is going to lose. The papers will arrive in two days. Aahil as we know refuses to sign it. I don't think this time Sanam will sign it. 

yeah  dani i meant her screen precence  should   be for  only  1-2 minutes  bas🤢

billi  is cupid  but  boring  hell because  cvc love  vilans😕

yeah  aahil will refuse  to sign diorse papers  what about property  papers😕

i want  sanam not to sign  this time  it will be  a huge  signal  to aahil  he needs  a   sign that sanam loves him😳
Danitrini thumbnail

yeah  dani i meant her screen precence  should   be for  only  1-2 minutes  bas🤢

billi  is cupid  but  boring  hell because  cvc love  vilans😕

yeah  aahil will refuse  to sign diorse papers  what about property  papers😕

i want  sanam not to sign  this time  it will be  a huge  signal  to aahil  he needs  a   sign that sanam loves him😳

I think that will be one of the twists. Sanam refusing to sign it. Saying she thinks the property should be kept for their kids. 
typhoon thumbnail

I think that will be one of the twists. Sanam refusing to sign it. Saying she thinks the property should be kept for their kids. 

but before that  once aahil refuses to sign  divorce   billi will try to kill sanam ? na😕

yeah   sanam  knows  aahil refuse to  sign divorce papers 👏   by god  sanam has  gutts   she  will refuse   to sign property  papares  unless  cvc  wants  billi to won  yaar gul loves billi🤢
Danitrini thumbnail
Sanam not signing any divorce papers nor property papers. 
typhoon thumbnail

Sanam not signing any divorce papers nor property papers. 

i really wish that  happens👏    and then aahil will be on his  side😳