Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Middle class & Bindass!!!

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wah yeh kaun se grah me hai Gukuldham-jahan sab hain middle class but hamesha rehte hain bindass-Ever ready for foreign trip-never mind if the residents bargain with vegetable seller for 1-2 rupees.
Ever ready to celebrate any festival,never mind jeb aur dimag hamesha khali rehti hai-Paise kahin se mil hi jaate hain.

ever ready for shopping,sight seeing etc...Never mind half of the residents are not full time workers(Bhide,Dr hathi etc..).
Please mujhe bhu asisi society dikhana ---main bhi shift ho jaongi!😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I think only bhide can be called a middle class guy.Rest all are rich.
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What about popatlal ? Tarak is also salaried person! And dr hathi is doctor is without any patients .how he runs his house with his humongous appetite?? All his earnings must be going to feed his&this son's never say die eating habits .all are middle class except Jetha& sodhi who have own business. Edited by india2050 - 9 years ago
Lucky.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sach me! Sab almost middle class ke hi hai. Only Jethalal and Sodhi earn too much. They bargain with sabji wali, Popatlal never has balance in his phone, Bhide is apne zamana ka admi, Dr haati doesn't even have a separate clinic, Tarak Mehta is just a simple writer and Aiyyer hardly goes to lab. Only in work of fiction, such things are possible. Haqiqat me kahan hota hai ye sab!
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gokuldham walo ka sawal: Middle class matlab...😆
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Iyer is not middle class person. The fact that he spent lakhs of rupees in flight tickets to Hong Kong and hotel booking for himself and babita proves that he has lot of money. Atleast 3-4 lakhs ka kharcha aaram se hua hoga.Tickets mein hi 2 lakh ka kharcha ho gaya hoga.And most of the flights tickets are non refundable. So if u miss a flight, u won't get ur money.
Dr.hathi does get patients. Plus he's the personal doctor of the gokuldham wasis.I am sure the gokuldham wasis would be paying him money for treating him.And sometimes they show him going to hospitals too for treating patients. Edited by subha2601 - 9 years ago
nirmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
biggest joke is that they sow gd society very big society but when it comes to any celebrations, foreign visits, or any thing in show only   these families come mr&mrs Iyer,Mr & Mrs sodhi Mr &Mrs,bhide Mr &mrs hathi ,Mr& Mrs tarak ,Mr &mrs gada, popatlal,abdul,champaklal and tapusena ,and nattukakawith baggaand now bavari. where is rest of gd society members .and one more thing i would like to add when ever they stand in society to listen something they always stand in such like tarak stands right opposite to anjali roshan stands right pposite to soddi  and so on . what do you friends say  Am I right .
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Practically speaking except Bhide and Popat everyone should have sound financial condition.
Metha = Well known writer = Good salary

Hathi= doctor and we all know how much they make in  a day

Sodhi= Garage owner. Good income

JEtha= electronics showroom owner= good income

Iyyer= scientist =Pretty good salary. Actually a senior scientist is  given many other facilities by the organisation.

jack4156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But the current track doesn't makes BHIDE - A MIDDLE CLASS MAN !

Well I know how good Bhide was portrayed as a middle class man but now they just ruined it.

A middle class man can give a big, very big surprise to the whole society ðŸ¤¢ And the explaination ? ðŸ¥± Bhide said that behaves like a strict teacher to society members and he needs to behave like a friend and that's why he gave such a big surprise  Can a middle class man really afford that ?

No sense at all. Instead of Bhide, Asit Modi himself should have said that he gave the celebration party and that would have made some sense at least ðŸ˜¡
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What is a middle class man?
There are again lower middle class and upper middle class catagories.

You may call the people living in old chawls or small quarters working as mill workers, factory workers or policemen, nurses as lower middle class who have some money hurdles in life but still have a home and steady income. They may not be able to afford luxuries like foreign travel.

The people staying in GD are upper middle class who own a flat in a good central  locality and earn resoanablly well and afford a certain lifestyle. They can surely have a savings of some lakhs depending on their income. So spending on travelling to Hongkong once in a while is Ok. Aajkal to har koi HK, thailand, singapore jaata hain. It is not as expensive as europe or USA trip. As for celebrating fetivals again it is individual choice. Everyone spends some money during festivals. So I will not grudge gdwasis  that. 

The only thing that surprises me is how much free time they have.

People living in metros like Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore are busy and children are super busy. Where do they have so much time ? Chalo ek ganapati utsav samaz sakte hain. But all festivals on public level ?lThoda personal life bhi chaiye na !