Sasural Simar Ka

ROSID FF: Love is Inseparable UPD 44,46,47(2), 48(4),49 Completed FF

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Friends,
Banu here with 16th FF on ROSID.

Thanks to all my friends who has been giving support to me all these days in various forms few times through comments, at times through Like, Sometimes through PM & Many times through views.

Without all your support it is not possible for person like me who got no knowledge or idea about writing to give 15 FFs so far.

This 16th FF is going to be mixture of emotional & naughtiness.

The Concept may not be new in general but new for my FFs. Here the concept goes.

'ROSID who were in deep love in their college days filled with naughtiness, fun, excitement and got married with lots of efforts taken to convince their family for their marriage is now in the court asking fro divorce.'

Lets see how they solve their misunderstanding and get united again in this FF.

Friends as usual look foward your support for this FF too & i hope will entertain you all to the extent possible.

This FF i am not going to create parts like the previous & will proceed in normal way.

Last FF i did mentioned can give only few uptates, still was unable to control me and gave more updates inspite of work load and finished the FF i think in 4 or 5 days with 50 updates. But coming 2 days are weekend where i will be held up with weekend jobs. Then not sure about next week workload at work place & home. So friend please bear if not able to give more updates a day. WIll try to give as much as possible.

Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justloverosid thumbnail
 Congratulation Banu on the start of FF no 16πŸ‘. The concept is quite interesting and looking forward to it.
 Banu  reading your FF has became a daily routine for most of us . πŸ˜‰
My days begins and ends with reading your FF.😳 I can't imagine my day without your FF.

deeksha.aiyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats didi on the completion of 15th ff and successful start of  the 16th ff... Way to go!!! All the best!!!
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: justloverosid

Congratulation Banu on the start of FF no 16πŸ‘. The concept is quite interesting and looking forward to it.

Banu  reading your FF has became a daily routine for most of us . πŸ˜‰
My days begins and ends with reading your FF.😳 I can't imagine my day without your FF.

Thanks a lot Ani Dear
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeksha.aiyer

congrats didi on the completion of 15th ff and successful start of  the 16th ff... Way to go!!! All the best!!!

Thanks a lot dear
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 1

Delhi City...

The Capital city of the country was busy since dawn.  The road travellers were joining their journey with the other cars already travelling in the road.  Minute to Minute more and more varieties of vehicles were adding to the trafic making trafic jam on the road..

Roli Siddhant Bharatwaj was struck in one of such traffic roads.  She was restless as she need to reach the destination place on time before her turn comes..

ROli was pressing the horn often which got no effect on those traffic blocked roads.

She was irritated and was looking here & there to see any way out to divert from this road & take any other route.

No way.  Her car is surrounded with some more cars and bikes around and she cant even try to turn from her way to take any diversion option..

Roli looked at her watch and it was showing the time as 11 O Clock.

Roli: Oh GOD!  Today only all these traffic jam eveything happens..

She was tensed and closed her eyes out of irritation.  In a while she opened her eyes and took the water bottle and had some water..

The water failed to do the work of reducing her tension.

Roli opened her bag and took the small mirror she kept with her make up kit.

Roli look into it whether she is perfect.  

Mirror was reflecting her image ...

The forehead without Sindoor and a small sticker bindhi in the center of her eyebrows...

Well trimmed eyebrows above her beautiful eyes..

Sharp nose..

Lips shaded with pink color lipstick..

Little make up added chubby cheeks..

Small ear rings on her ears.

Roli looked down to herself.

Beautiful chudidar in her favorite color 'Green' was adding beauty to her.

Simple bangle on her right hand and a gold strap watch on her left hand.

Flat heels slipper in Black color on her feet.

ROli was satisfied as everything perfect.

Roli was thinking herself, she should not be shown herself as weak or upset or fallen in front of him..

SO she took additional care to dress up herself that she did not look as dull.

Finally the traffic block got cleared...

Roli continued her journey in her car.

After few minutes of journey, she reached in front of 'Delhi High Court' and went to Family court division in it..

Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
srura thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully narrated...superbπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: srura

Beautifully narrated...superbπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Thanks a lot Dear
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail