Sasural Simar Ka

ROSID FF: Love is Inseparable UPD 44,46,47(2), 48(4),49 Completed FF - Page 13

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: magicalrosid

Oh god that was awesome it was a plesent surprise...

Thanks dear

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srdevi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update with lovely surprise
banuprasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: navya.k

ur's present ff is really superb just now read it...😊

Thanks navy dear
banuprasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PreetiSJ

wonderful updates 😊

Thanks dear
banuprasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srdevi

Awesome update with lovely surprise

Thanks dear
avikadoll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
banu what a 😃surprising ff dear  awesome😃 
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg banu what a updates its raelly touch the heart lots of thanx to u dear to give a such updates who can't define in words luv u a lot dear😊
banuprasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avikadoll

banu what a 😃surprising ff dear  awesome😃 

Thanks dear
banuprasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sheetal1979

omg banu what a updates its raelly touch the heart lots of thanx to u dear to give a such updates who can't define in words luv u a lot dear😊

Thanks a lot dear
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 31

Rosid in the bed after sharing the moments together after long five years.

Sid sat in the bed leaning on the pillow to talk to roli.

Roli leaning on his chest wrapping her hands around his waist was ready share those bitter days with him.

Sid: roli now just relax & tell me.  Be sure that any of that not going to effect our present.  To make that clear to you & relax you I did not ask till we share moments together.

Roli: how understanding you are?  I only misunderstood you.

Sid: roli first clarify me what made you to misunderstand me.

Roli told about what happened on that day with naina.

Sid: roli I wonder how you believed it

Roli: that was my fate.  The conversation between us suited to what she said & above that you slap me.  In that frustrated mood, I thought you are angry as I come to know your mistake.

Sid: OK.  Why you did not pick up my call or not replied my SMS.

Roli: actually my phone itself I lost on the way & did not realize it for long period.

Sid: then divorce?

Roli: I don't know.  My father brain wash me & said to apply for divorce instead of living with you who got affair with other girl.

Sid: you did not even wish to talk to me or reconcile in the court.

Roli: in that mood, I can't talk with you was the condition.  Otherwise I might have broken.  Also was in anger that you got link with other girl.

Sid: roli... I don't know which photo she showed you & which abortion bill.  I don't know anything

Roli: I came to know you don't know anything after some days..

Sid: what are you saying?

Roli: siddhant do you know what all happens after our divorce..

Sid looked at her with a puzzle.

Roli: very soon my father started convincing me for 2nd marriage.  But I was not interested.  In the meantime I came to know I am pregnant.  I rushed to see you in that house forgetting everything.  But the house was occupied by someone else.

Sid: I shifted as your memories were killing me there.

Roli: then I went to see you in your office.  But they said you resigned.

Sid: yes as I got another offer at that time.

Roli: I tried your number too.

Sid: sorry roli I surrender to the previous working company as that was official number given by them.

Roli: all the way to contact you were blocked.  I was helpless.  My father told me to do abortion of the baby.  But I was stubborn that I live for my child.

Sid tighten his grip around her.

Roli: the days were passing & before 2 years my father got loss in the business and by that worry my father got sick.  When he was in the death bed he accepted he only created the misunderstanding between us paying money to naina.  She took those photos making you sleep giving sleeping tablet.  That bill also fake only.

Sid: I will not leave that naina who played in my life.

Roli: my father was the base reason & she was just a tool.  What we will get troubling her.  Anyway my father died.  Due to the business loss we lost the company as well as house.  Then I shifted to that single room as that house owner was known person.

Sid: since 2 years you are in that room only.

Roli: yes.  In the meantime in the worry of losing her husband my mother got sick.  Then I sold all my jewels & things to treat her.  Still I was unable to hold her from death.  She too left me before a year.  I am running my life working in that company for meeting the expenses of gitesh & myself.

She completed explaining her life of all these five years.

Sid: roli I can say I did a mistake that I did not tried to contact you.  The reason was you said not to come your way.  So I thought you are leading your life with parents & started concentrating in the work.  Very soon I started own company.  I got good support from clients.  I bought this house, car everything as you know how we planned our future.  

Roli: yes I do remember this was our aim.

Sid: I know I will get you back in my life & equipped myself and did whatever we planned for.  When I was like this, unknowingly my darling roli & this cute gitesh were suffering all these days.  Sorry darling I was suppose to try to contact you & I closed all your doors to contact me.  

Roli: you have not done any mistake.  I did the mistake of believing that naina and went away from you.  All I suffered all these days are because of my mistake.  My father did bad & faced loss while my siddhant got success & achieve everything because of his good & pure heart..

Sid: whatever happened is gone..  we should never even think about all those.  Let's forget whose mistake it is or whatever..  we started our new life today.

Roli: siddhant..

She hug him tightly.

Sid: roli I should not see tears in your eyes anymore.  We will restart our life like how we enjoyed all those days.  Additionally our son is also here for us to increase our happiness.  What else is required..

Roli: siddhant nothing else. Nothing else required when we are bound in inseparable love...

Rosid smiled looking mutually & moved towards each other...
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago