ROSID FF: Love is Inseparable UPD 44,46,47(2), 48(4),49 Completed FF - Page 14

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends
Thanks for all your support all these days for this FF.

This was as I said mixture of emotions, romance etc etc.

I hope you all liked the FF & it entertained.

I request your valuable comments, suggestions.
The ff was awesome and also emotional,  the only regret I have is that it has finished so fast. Tks for such a wonderful ff...looking forward to your next super ff.
Wonderful ff ðŸ˜Š ... looking forward to your next one 
Hi di
This ff is very nice waiting for next ff di
 Banu I am not satisfied that this Ff has ended I want you to restart the story from part 27 and give the story new direction and continue with story there is still so much potential to this story.  I know dear you are very busy which made you quickly end this . Please rethink of my request and continue the story.
Originally posted by justloverosid

Banu I am not satisfied that this Ff has ended I want you to restart the story from part 27 and give the story new direction and continue with story there is still so much potential to this story.  I know dear you are very busy which made you quickly end this . Please rethink of my request and continue the story.

Yes dear.  Accepted your request & reopening this FF for my friends.  Will rewrite from said update and will provide the update shortly..

Thanks for your valuable feedback & suggestions..

Just wait for next part soon...
Originally posted by banuprasa

Yes dear.  Accepted your request & reopening this FF for my friends.  Will rewrite from said update and will provide the update shortly..

Thanks for your valuable feedback & suggestions..

Just wait for next part soon...
 i totally agree with justi this ff has still lots of potential dear and i m happy u continue the ff nice update dear waiting for nxt update and u know that romance with lots of emotion is my weakness 😊 
Originally posted by srdevi

The ff was awesome and also emotional,  the only regret I have is that it has finished so fast. Tks for such a wonderful ff...looking forward to your next super ff.

Devi dear.  Reopening this FF again for you all friends.

Hope you all like the revised updates too.
Originally posted by PreetiSJ

Wonderful ff ðŸ˜Š ... looking forward to your next one 

Thanks Preeti dear
Originally posted by sahithi28

Hi di
This ff is very nice waiting for next ff di

Thanks Dear