Drashti was not at Jalak finale? - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by bhavnajaiswal

I am Glad that DD was not the part of this season of Flop drama show JDJ πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
as expected we all knew from starting who will be the winner of this season
Their Flop channel Boy Ashish sharma πŸ˜†

JDJ was so bad this year!!!!  And after Drashti left, except for Manish, the show had nothing to offer.  Did not miss it at all.
Originally posted by drashti01

i dnt want drashti in that stupid show or stupid channel
waiting for her return..missing her

missing her too!!!!
Originally posted by TeArS4HaPpInEsS

Im glad DD was not der...

I miss seeing Drashti but she deserves better.
This show is fully biased...
I didnt mind Aashish winning but they are picking in such a way that actors/co-actors of colors channel win the show.

And Drashti no comments and i am very glad that she didnt join after the way they showed her the way out of jalakh as host.
Originally posted by RM14

Nice post, i am also thinking the same,bt how cn we expect frm Colors n BBC that they will invite Drashti.I m hpy that Drashti is nt there,bt as per rule of jhalak last yr winner perform in the finale n i am sad that we hv lost this chance to see Drashti performance.

Exactly!  The winner of the previous season is supposed to perform.  and that is a reason why I am hating the show and Colors.

But then what would those shameless ppl say to Drashti if she came back?  They would realize what a HUGE mistake they made as soon as Drashti showed up and worked her magic.  

Also her chemistry with Manish would have been 100 times better than with the other guy - I am not insulting the other host. I have seen Drashti & Manish together before and they are too good!
Originally posted by sufidox

This show is fully biased...
I didnt mind Aashish winning but they are picking in such a way that actors/co-actors of colors channel win the show.

And Drashti no comments and i am very glad that she didnt join after the way they showed her the way out of jalakh as host.

I hate Colors.  But I have to admit I am surprised that Ashish won as his show has been cancelled.
Originally posted by 4ever4love

I am surprised Ashish won as his show got cancelled too.  How did Colors let that happen??? πŸ˜†
yes that is strangeπŸ˜†
but frankly i am happy for ashish
as he is very humble down to earth
Originally posted by 4ever4love

Jalak tapes it during the weekdays and then shows the episodes on the weekend.

But I am pretty sure Drashti is not there.
yes even i feel dd is not there
let it be she will get better platforms 
Yaar!! Ashish is winner?! I thought Shakti or atleast Mouni should have been winner cz she too is a serial actress but Ashish? If u talk of serial's actors winning every year then too hewasnt that good a dancer... he is sweet of course...
Anyways I am glad DD declined it but if they didnt invite.. theyy are damn cheap people.. hate colours!! 😑
Now they would be back with another cheap drama- BB8
Arghhh
Originally posted by k.atrina75

Yaar!! Ashish is winner?! I thought Shakti or atleast Mouni should have been winner cz she too is a serial actress but Ashish? If u talk of serial's actors winning every year then too hewasnt that good a dancer... he is sweet of course...
Anyways I am glad DD declined it but if they didnt invite.. theyy are damn cheap people.. hate colours!! 😑
Now they would be back with another cheap drama- BB8
Arghhh

let's face it, I think we can all agree, we want Drashti far far away from Colours.  We miss her like mad, but she deserves to be on a better channel.