Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
DD was approched by color nd JDJ tead to perfrm in finale,befre smeday we got this news,bt she did nt accepted or rejected that offer then,bt nw I think she rejected that offer.that way she was nt in finale.and frankly I supprt DD here.Good she did nt perfrm there.
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 4ever4love

Exactly! The winner of the previous season is supposed to perform. and that is a reason why I am hating the show and Colors.

But then what would those shameless ppl say to Drashti if she came back? They would realize what a HUGE mistake they made as soon as Drashti showed up and worked her magic.

Also her chemistry with Manish would have been 100 times better than with the other guy - I am not insulting the other host. I have seen Drashti & Manish together before and they are too good!

Me too wanted that Drashti shuld hv hosted jhalak wth Manish,they gel vry well n their comic timing is perfect. Moreover as per me,she did well as host,they indeed made huge mistake that they undrestimated her talent.I hate them fr this.Now they didn't deserve her.I love her nature that she never said anythng bad abt anyone ch or ph. She is a true professional n down to earth. I so wish that atleast they cud hv said that she cn't cm as host fr sum reasons,bt she will be thr in finale,in this way atleast she cud cm,bt they didn't gv her due respect.
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sanjhi

DD was approched by color nd JDJ tead to perfrm in finale,befre smeday we got this news,bt she did nt accepted or rejected that offer then,bt nw I think she rejected that offer.that way she was nt in finale.and frankly I supprt DD here.Good she did nt perfrm there.

As long as it was her decision.  But the bitterness from the show and Jalak effected many.
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RM14

Me too wanted that Drashti shuld hv hosted jhalak wth Manish,they gel vry well n their comic timing is perfect. Moreover as per me,she did well as host,they indeed made huge mistake that they undrestimated her talent.I hate them fr this.Now they didn't deserve her.I love her nature that she never said anythng bad abt anyone ch or ph. She is a true professional n down to earth. I so wish that atleast they cud hv said that she cn't cm as host fr sum reasons,bt she will be thr in finale,in this way atleast she cud cm,bt they didn't gv her due respect.

I agree completely!!!!  

Jalak underestimated Drashti and Colours is just plain stupid.  
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 4ever4love

Exactly!  The winner of the previous season is supposed to perform.  and that is a reason why I am hating the show and Colors.

But then what would those shameless ppl say to Drashti if she came back?  They would realize what a HUGE mistake they made as soon as Drashti showed up and worked her magic.  

Also her chemistry with Manish would have been 100 times better than with the other guy - I am not insulting the other host. I have seen Drashti & Manish together before and they are too good!

Exactly my point ðŸ˜ƒ

Her chem with Manish worked in Colors awards or rather better to say Manish made DD comfortable...
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why She needs to be there in that sick show anyway

How is that low anyway if u are talking abt GC being there in JDJ6 finale bcoz he won JDJ 5 so to let u know he is there performing in every ehra gehra nathu khehra show from reality show to award functions

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Is saal.ka JDJ was saste mein niptao...
Stars like DD wont attend such functions...

Price money went up from 50 lakh tp 30.lakh...
🤣
faria86 thumbnail
i don't know much but as i heard DD was offered to perform so may be she has rejected it & i'm happy that she rejected it hated colors for the way the used DD in JDJ 's start this season