meena has to be punished severly for BS
and now this suicide is equal to BS
she is making it more complicated for vik to forgive her

it was vik who guessed it right that meena brought the pooja holder
cause he knows her in and out

meena is a culrpit
but that doesnt mean vik is mahan

he is shattered because of BS
but that doesnt mean , the punishement to meena is bringing another woman in his life

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: thala

if vik had slapped meena on the day she did the first kand
i dont think she can go upto BS
he indirectly added fuel to her cruel mind by supporting her and getting himself involved in her kaands
whey did he support her when she set fire on godown
when he went to MT. abu lieing to RP
he knew baidyarani treatment why did he keep mum

if he had been strict in the beginning itself 
he wouldnt have faced this situation

Well said.. and a very good post also .
Vikram has always been supporting Meena no matter what wrong she has done n in a way tht has always stopped Meena from actually feeling sorry for what she does , or even rectifying her mistakes..Infact it just boosted her confidence to do bigger kaands and just get away.

I agree whatever Meena has done is a crime, but whatever Vikram is doing is not good either...No matter what the situation there is no justification for a second marriage when u already are married , infact there is no need to even get attracted to someone if u are once committed, otherwise Its just plain cheating ..

Im sure if Meena wanted to start a new family or if she got attracted to anyone else  Vikram would not have liked it at all, Is he just takin an advantage because he is a man?
Im not at all convinced with whatever Vikram is doing...But im  glad once Prema's truth will be out ,tht will wake him up 😆

Till now Prema is just trying to create fights in the family, Disha is actually the one who plots and plans according to Rk's instructions.. 
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I still can't digest the fact that any lady who have been manhandled and trashed by her husband will just sticks to a man despite his wife is not willingly accepts her. Meena getting fear about loosing Vikram was since he is distancing her and getting relaying on Prema but why the hell no one is talking about legalities here, not even Sandya but talk only about supporting?

Is it so easy to marry anyone? Prema is still married (lets forget that she is a terrorist) and will her husband give her a divorce so easily for Vikram to marry her and will Meenakshi be ready to release him from her nuptial bond?

Giving some distressed lady moral support is one thing but declaring to marry her is altogether different.

How can Vikram blame Meena for her mistakes? He did nurtured her nature when it was for his benefit and he allowed her to lie and manipulate everyone in the family when she could save him some money. he supported her by getting her costly jewelries without brining it to the notice of his mom and family. He accepted to loot his brother by agreeing to set fire to his own shop. Had he stopped her then and a stern note, she would not have gone to the level of cheating them with baby swapping.

I am not supporting Meena for baby swapping, but the person who claims he was cheated with his bay now, where was he when meena was on labour pain and why he was not caring for his child then? had he been to hospital with his wife, she would not have had the chance to swap the child.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thala you are thinking like CVs, in fact they succeeded in creating this impression, I guess this is what they wanted...justifying meena by making vikram having idea to remarry...Cvs will prove meena right again by making prema a terrorist...so vikram will be more wrong...very smart CVs...

I guess it's just me who is not convinced with the whole track...as I said meena is root of all problem...vikram remarrying is not a good decision but I dont find it wrong either has he is not disturbing a happy family...meena MUST be punished, until it happens, Im not going to judge others...for me vikram is a saint compared to meena
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ramadi second marriage that too impulsive one is not admissible at all. But why Meena has to take things this far. She was clearly at fault this time.
Vik is just plain confused and unable to come out of the BS trauma. Instead of helping him out with the trauma the whole family is simply supporting Meena as if she has committed a minor crime.
Sandhya is simply mad to ignore the emotional impact Meena's deed had on Vikram. Sooraj is also not right in preaching things to Vikram. First and foremost he needs to feel his family understand his emotions, why he is behaving to Meena the way he is behaving which unfortunately no one is doing.
Actually these are areas where the couple needs professional counseling to come out of it and re start their relationship.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shruthi, I agree

and what right surya have to advise vik/meena...they are advising people like they have been married for 50 years 😡  I guess they forgot, one wanted to break marriage after knowing wife's dream another always put MIL above husband...
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: thala

if vik had slapped meena on the day she did the first kand
i dont think she can go upto BS
he indirectly added fuel to her cruel mind by supporting her and getting himself involved in her kaands
whey did he support her when she set fire on godown
when he went to MT. abu lieing to RP
he knew baidyarani treatment why did he keep mum

if he had been strict in the beginning itself 
he wouldnt have faced this situation

But Thala. Can u remember Vick slapped Meena very badly after Sandy reveal who has taken BB to police.  Even that time Vick tried to  kick her out of the house, but again she was safe from  giving preggy news. He was strict , but always  others in the RP involved and he couldn't get a proper decision up to now. 
jhema thumbnail
^ rightly said niruba .. 

agree Shruthi.. That insecurity feeling only made vikram to take his decision as no one is understanding his feelings .. While Meena questioning his loyality by calling prema as sautan .. Other than Vikram no one questioned her .. How can say like that as vikram is not that kind .. 

Actually Vikram supported all her khaands earlier because he likes her lot .. And meena used that weakness very well and manipulated well .. 

We know after knowing the sending bhabho to jail truth vik avoided  her .. But she cleverly manipulated him and make him to behave normal again .. The same happened after veidhrani case too 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rosy18

But Thala. Can u remember Vick slapped Meena very badly after Sandy reveal who has taken BB to police.  Even that time Vick tried to  kick her out of the house, but again she was safe from  giving preggy news. He was strict , but always  others in the RP involved and he couldn't get a proper decision up to now. 

post bb's arrest secret revealed
he still continued to cover up her kaands
why did he support her whenever she made mistakes
he should have bbeen rigit as he is now

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@KD

iam not glorifying meena and criticizing vik which the cvs are doing right now
iam asking why to make vik do wrong in the name of punishing meena
prema is a married woman
how dare he say he will marry her , just to provoke meena or EA her

when you are living in a joint family
you cant take decisions overnight
it can affect other family members as well

how will that affect mishri
will prema be a good mother to mishri in future ( considering her not be a terrorist)
is he ready to marry prema for mishri or for himself

highly impulsive decision which will make matters worse