5 Things To Do With SwaRon Before D3 Packup

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
As per news from all leading portal d3 might end in one or two months..so as this epic show gonna end we want a proper happy ending of swaron..most epic lovestory of indian tellyvision..so before d3 end i want to watch few things in swaron like swayam's 5 wish here my wishlist too

1.swaron bike race date completion in a proper romantic way (swayams 5th wish)

2.swayam-sharons outing together faraway from mumbai with or without d3 gang

3.Mrp yani sharons mom acceptance of swaron relationship in proper way with mrp realize swayams acctual value

4.last 2 month -proper swaron romance and dance with good screenspace.and .swaron in stage performing duet together in any compettion representing team d3 and st loius

5.D3  end with swaron marriage celebration...and d3 gang and swaron enjoying together fullest

there are manymore thing in wishlist but i want atleast these few wishes to be fulfilled atleast...

please do this much for us D3 CV,CHANNELV,CINEVISTAAS,AMEETA D
Swaron's marriage :-)
want super happy swaron at least in the end of d3.
expect nothing. But yes, i want proper swaron scenes.
i want SwaRon marriage..
i have many complains with ammeta maam, channel but still i want to thank them for giving swaron romance in last few days..BI, shower romance, SwaRon mature cute romantic fights which they end by hugging kissing now i just want swaron marriage ðŸ˜³
i hope this all comes true!
the bike race ^_^ finally completing the wish list!
and then marriage!
i want the Bike Race ^____^
Well dont know about marriage coz they are just completing college :P
But would love an engagement or something.. 😳
u have a long wish list with big wishes ðŸ˜†. neway me too want Bike Race, and MRP accepting Swayam. ...Atleast these 2 if not the others.
Kuch aur ka pata nahi. But I really want to see SwaRon's marraige. Just want a closure on that note. And like dey do mostly with a leap later they can show their happily married life with a cute sa baby :'( I know its tooo much to wish for. But I really wish this happens. Dey can give a closure like SaJan had in MJHT :'( Ab toh SwaRon ke tarah humein bhi adat hogayi hai to see them together in their house :'(

Originally posted by --Destiny--

Kuch aur ka pata nahi. But I really want to see SwaRon's marraige. Just want a closure on that note. And like dey do mostly with a leap later they can show their happily married life with a cute sa baby :'( I know its tooo much to wish for. But I really wish this happens. Dey can give a closure like SaJan had in MJHT :'( Ab toh SwaRon ke tarah humein bhi adat hogayi hai to see them together in their house :'(

What? Swaron with their baby?😆