Hrithik referred to Greek God. Why he's arrogant?

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Of course it's all gone to his head. He was a star kid, had a very good depute. Ever since then virtually every article has referred to him as this Greek God. 
That's why he is arrogant. They have never called any other Bollywood actor that. That's why I said before he needs competition and someone to take his title or his head will become larger and larger. 
A man referred to as godly in appearance can be just as deadly as a woman referred to as a goddess. 

It is the monster everyone has created that lies before you today. I rest my case. 

Edited by Atomicbomb - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats, you have just figured out the reason his wife left him ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tinah

congrats, you have just figured out the reason his wife left him ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

That and drugs.

Something shady was going on there. Even Hrithik in his interviews before looked a bit drugged.

Maybe she slipped him some so he'd mellow not be so arrogant ðŸ˜†
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Does he ever even say anything to be considered arrogant? I don't actually remember the last time I heard him say anything apart from promotions for his films or that statement regarding his divorce.

I think the arrogance is recent. A blind was published a few months back saying he's acting rude to people around him since he's become too friendly with his life-coach. 
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Originally posted by: NailClipper

I think the arrogance is recent. A blind was published a few months back saying he's acting rude to people around him since he's become too friendly with his life-coach. 

No, think its always been there. Consider who he is. 

Comes from a very priviledged life, complemented for his looks. God llke is coined for him only. He's one of the biggest stars of India. 

It's a triple whammy and be surprised if it did not go to his head. 
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

Does he ever even say anything to be considered arrogant? I don't actually remember the last time I heard him say anything apart from promotions for his films or that statement regarding his divorce.

being shirtless most of the time says a lot 
Hazardous thumbnail
I know a hot guy when I see one and Hrithik does not fall into that category of hot men. Who ever put him on the pedestal with that Greek God shit was certainly on crack. 🤢
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JodhaBai

being shirtless most of the time says a lot 

He is just a showoff. Not arrogant. At least I've not seen him be arrogant any time.
Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

No, think its always been there. Consider who he is. 

Comes from a very priviledged life, complemented for his looks. God llke is coined for him only. He's one of the biggest stars of India. 

It's a triple whammy and be surprised if it did not go to his head. 

Hmm. May be he was always like this. His fake saintly act on TV shows was equally annoying though.

Btw, I was talking about this blind --

Keeping Bad Company

There are whispers going around that the staff of a leading male star are concerned about the actor's growing closeness to a confidante' who may be alienating him from his very loyalists. According to members of his team, the star in question, well-known for his professionalism and impeccable manners, is increasingly becoming unsympathetic and indifferent towards those working for him.

Fingers are being pointed squarely at his latest friend and consultant', who tends to behave like a star himself, particularly with the actor's staff. Those employed by the actor are not thrilled taking orders from the new friend, and they don't seem to like the fact that the actor is clearly under his influence. Some even suggest that the new fella on the block may have some hand in the actor's recent personal crises too"certainly as far as advising him wrongly goes.

Credits: Open Magazine