Hrithik referred to Greek God. Why he's arrogant? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Have always found him shy and unassuming in interviews. He came down south to promote K3 and was very humble even though everyone was gushing over him. Doubt he said anything worth remembering in interviews before this divorce saga and subsequent statements. 
Have followed him since KNPH days, never read anything that would remotely suggest he is arrogant. Doesn't articulate well maybe cos of his speech problem, comes across mostly as humble, well behaved and decent. About his "greek god" looks well he din coin the term the media tagged him such, looks are anyway subject, some find him some don't no big deal. Vain maybe, look conscious yes but arrogant don't think so. Btw everyone has mood swings and m sure he's no different. 
When Hrithik got all excited about people calling him a Greek God, he completely missed the fact that they were referring to Hephaestus. 
Originally posted by Atomicbomb

Of course it's all gone to his head. He was a star kid, had a very good depute. Ever since then virtually every article has referred to him as this Greek God. 
That's why he is arrogant. They have never called any other Bollywood actor that. That's why I said before he needs competition and someone to take his title or his head will become larger and larger. 
A man referred to as godly in appearance can be just as deadly as a woman referred to a goddess. 

It is the monster everyone has created that lies before you today. I rest my case. 

Its something Roger Federer - the eternal whiner - said once after losing in semis.

Anyway I don't think HR has many female fans.
Originally posted by Divider

Its something Roger Federer - the eternal whiner - said once after losing in semis.

Anyway I don't think HR has many female fans.

Did Roger say that. 

Think that phrase has been around for a long time. 
More than arrogant, i think he is just a narcissist 😆