Why do you guys HATE them ? *DT Note P1*

laksh_kt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok my question to the KR fans. why do guys hate VruShan i just want to know what have they done or said ? i dont get it, it a KR fan who comment on the d3 going off air artical saying all the cast are (mentioning all the others casts names) happy that kas is back expet two fake pple ! how does she / he knows that when those two dont even bad mouth or say bad about others only Shantanu said something during Palki mams exit but im sure he knows more than all off use about that isue since he is apart off D3 and not we! now back to my  question why do you guys KR FANS HATE THOSE TWO ? And while you guys are fightin with each other the cast are geting along very well and they got not problem with each other! Anyways i hope you can answear my question and please if are here to bad mouth or create a fight or wan bet sarcasm  than dont even comment on the post i dont want it to turn into war zone couse i dont like fight bashing others casts or the fans.. and dont screen shot my post and post it on Facebool. sorry for my bad English
and if the mods think this post is wrong feel free to close it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaArShaKapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ask the same questions to your fandom 'Y They Hate KR' they'll answer u very well
laksh_kt thumbnail
if you dont wanna answear my question than dont even bother to comment!! And im not talking to or talking abouth my Fandom!! i asked you guys a question but this forum has lost it you cant even make a post wihtout keeping a normal  conversation!
sharif_lafungi thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh_kt

<font color="#333333">if you dont wanna answear my question than dont even bother to comment!! And im not talking to or talking abouth my Fandom!! i asked you guys a question but this forum has lost it you cant even make a post wihtout keeping a normal</font>conversation!

how can u expect us to be saints man ????
shocking indeed...its give nd take..
if u demand respect...learn to give it 1st...
that article has more of ur fandom badmouthing kunwar nd shakti...bt thats ok...few of our fandom...mind it...rest just laughed...few mocked ur fav nd u r questioning us y we hate them .?????Edited by akankshaArsha - 9 years ago
laksh_kt thumbnail
Its not about the fans im talking about the Actors ok.. when it comes to the fans you both fandom are the same you both bash each othes favorites! i was just asking you guys why you hate Vrushan what did Vrushan themselefs as  person did. forget the fans! and i did not bash any1 ! gosh is mt english that bad😕 Edited by laksh_kt - 9 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh_kt

<font color="#ff0000">Its not about the fans im talking about the Actors ok.. when it comes to the fans you both fandom are the same you both bash each othes favorites! i was just asking you guys why you hate Vrushan what did Vrushan themselefs as a person forget the fans! and i did not bash any1 !</font>

as i already said...its give nd take...
kiya to arsha ne bi kuch nai bt still they r blamed for evry petty issue..
same is the case with us...just like u we hv our own reasons...
laksh_kt thumbnail
Akanksha, alright thank you for your answear!
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why. Pray, tell me, why do you have to do this? What happens in articles and on FB is not of any consequence to this forum! You can PM the KR fanbase and ask them all your doubts but the forum is NOT a place to discuss this! Please focus on discussing the show and the cast, that's it!

D3 DT