Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is some gorgeous stuff out here! <33
Loved and just LOVED the character sketches you have written there. This is so so relateable to the characters, feels like watching them! πŸ˜³ 
Amazing. Amazing  and AMAZING! Already in love with this! 
"She is loving the feeling of being Sanam Aahil Raza Ibrahim" :') Who wouldn't?! ;) πŸ˜†

And the alst para about love! That is so damn beautiful!! The last line regarding the "Unbreak me" part. Splendid! You are one brilliant writer! Can't wait how it turns out! :D
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 "It isn't about fixing a relationship, or fixing someone you love, it's all about breaking you to pieces, tearing you apart, so you can find the real you, and then someone special to Unbreak you."

I can't help but quote these lines! These are just so painstakingly beautiful! <3 
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it update soon πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

This is some gorgeous stuff out here! <33

Loved and just LOVED the character sketches you have written there. This is so so relateable to the characters, feels like watching them! πŸ˜³ 
Amazing. Amazing  and AMAZING! Already in love with this! 
"She is loving the feeling of being Sanam Aahil Raza Ibrahim" :') Who wouldn't?! ;) πŸ˜† 

And the alst para about love! That is so damn beautiful!! The last line regarding the "Unbreak me" part. Splendid! You are one brilliant writer! Can't wait how it turns out! :D

Thanks for commenting!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ I am glad that you loved the prologue/CS. πŸ˜³
Thanks for appreciating my writing skills as well. Will update soon!!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

"It isn't about fixing a relationship, or fixing someone you love, it's all about breaking you to pieces, tearing you apart, so you can find the real you, and then someone special to Unbreak you."

I can't help but quote these lines! These are just so painstakingly beautiful! <3 

😳Thanks once again!!😳

Originally posted by: jojo1986

Loved it update soon πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks! Will update soon.πŸ˜ƒ
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..It was beautiful start for both SaHil and SeHaan.❀️.Eagerly waiting for the next chapters.πŸ˜ƒ..PM me whenever you update..😳

Originally posted by: ..-DeViLiA-..

Wow..It was beautiful start for both SaHil and SeHaan.❀️.Eagerly waiting for the next chapters.πŸ˜ƒ..PM me whenever you update..😳

Thanks for commenting!! Glad that you liked the start of the fanfic. Will update soon!!
Thanks once againπŸ˜ƒ
bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love, a word formed with four alphabets, so simple. Love, a word with complex and different meanings attached to it. Love is like an intangible force, that hits you so hard that it breaks your insides, your soul into millions of pieces. Falling in love isn't your choice, it just happens. What one needs is someone, someone so ordinary yet so special, to find the exact you out of the million pieces you got shattered to. It isn't about fixing a relationship, or fixing someone you love, it's all about breaking you to pieces, tearing you apart, so you can find the real you, and then someone special to Unbreak you.

^^this was seriously the best part! This part touched my heart! It is so beautifully written, I wanna cry! I cannot wait to read the actual story. If that was really good, I'm sure the story will be even better! Can't wait! Please update ASAP! Lol    

Edited by bindasss - 9 years ago
KSGmaniac_24579 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Really beautiful
Do continue!