Posted: 9 years ago
Every time i see majority of the members feeling a certain way about a celeb or a film or any issue in particular, i have been tempted to make this topic 😆 So yeah, here you go..What are the unpopular opinions you have? Opinions on celebs, films, any controversy or basically anything at all related to Bollywood where you don agree with what the rest of the world thinks? Where your opinion gets lost in the crowd cos the majority thinks otherwise? 😆  These opinions might sound outrageous cos no one( or majority) concurs with you but feel free to express it here 😆 For example, you think SRK-Kajol have zilch chemistry or Ranbir is a bad actor etc. Those kinda unpopular opinions is what i wanna hear 😆

Okay lemme try-

I think SRK is a better actor than Aamir..I also think Ash is a bad/ average actress..I know many on here think otherwise but i always feel there is a degree of artificiality in her performance..So yeah, go ahead & please state your not so popular opinions 😆

P.S. Am strictly talking about the opinions that are prevalent on IF or this forum to be precise..Has nothing to do with what ppl think in the real world 😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
Never understood why whole forum is obsessed with Hrithik - Kareena pairing. Both of them are brilliant actor but their pairing is one of the most ott one I ever saw. And haven't enjoyed any of the film with MPKDH being a total torture. 
SRK Kajol,  zilch chemistry...Yes and Yes 
HR ain't a Greek God, at least not when it comes to his nose...😆
People actually think Katrina Kaif is hot and sexy? I don't see it. I'm sorry I just don't. She looked "pretty" at one point but not anymore...
I liked one of the most hated movies of this forum Jab Tak Hai Jaan 😊
Originally posted by Fiery.Phoenix

SRK Kajol,  zilch chemistry...Yes and Yes 
HR ain't a Greek God, at least not when it comes to his nose...😆

Urgh i love SRK-Kajol 😆 Its an unpopular opinion alright 😆 I know quite a few on the forum who like SRK-PZ or SRK-Rani more than SRK-Kajol though 😆
that bashing is cool.. its NOT and so called cool people in this forum who bash, are far more annoying than irritating fangirls...
Another one I would say is that I don't think Abhishek is a BAD actor, if he was given the right script and the right opportunity he could surprise a few people. I happen to like his work, including Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke I love that film regardless whether the acting is good or bad.
Im don see the hype on HR-Kat chemistry.. HR looked better with Ash and Kat looked better with Akshay...😊
I never understood why people hate Parineeti so much..I just love her and feel that she is a better actress than Alia.
Alia looks monkey like to me..(Peace..its just my opinion)
I feel SRK is a better actor than all the 3 khans...
Amir is the most arrogant Khan
Salman is very straight forward and pure hearted

HR doesnt look like a greek god...

Varun can give better expressions than Siddharth
Edited by Anne.Frank - 9 years ago