Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ruky786

Another one I would say is that I don't think Abhishek is a BAD actor, if he was given the right script and the right opportunity he could surprise a few people. I happen to like his work, including Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke I love that film regardless whether the acting is good or bad.

I actually liked Abhishek in Yuva, but when I saw the tamil one, I realised Abhi paled in comparison with Madhavan.. But Abhi is a okay actor, not that bad forum makes him out to be...
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SRK-Kajol jodi is extremely overrated. He has better chemistry with Juhi. 

Kajol is a average actress, looks and dances bad. But this forum makes her the Goddess of acting, NOT. ðŸ˜†

''Manwa Laage'' is not a good song ... music is old, stale and boring. Deepika looks and dances like poor man's Madhuri Dixit ðŸ˜†

Lootera was a lengthy, boring, crap movie. ðŸ˜› 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zaaratq

I actually liked Abhishek in Yuva, but when I saw the tamil one, I realised Abhi paled in comparison with Madhavan.. But Abhi is a okay actor, not that bad forum makes him out to be...

Exactly he isn't! I loved him in Yuva, and Guru.
KuKKad_MalHOTra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like Uday Chopra, Tushar Kapoor, Vivek Oberoi, Kunal Khemu, Vir Das type of actors secretly.😆 I find them funny and good actors for supporting roles. 
I follow Shirish Kunder on Twitter and I think he's a funny guy. His tweets are witty and hilarious.
There I said it!
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Rani farts a lot.. and I close my nose and eyes when i see her. 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Queen and Barfii both are overrated movies.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zaaratq

Thats the whole point..You see Yuva & then see the Tamil version, you realize what a good actor can do with the same character..Same with Raavan..Its a bad film IMO but Vikram was fabulous in the Tamil version..Way better than Abhi..Main reason why i personally feel Abhi is an average actor..He has great comic timing though..
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Oh and my ears too. Gandhi ji ke 3 banders. 
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmm interesting topic:
Dont think Kangana was exceptional in Queen
I loved the movies Rockstar and Devdas(Sorry Roger..😆)
And I think SRK is still very good looking..😳

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
I think fawad or fasaad or whatever his name is.. is the moste overrated newcome ever on IF.