Posted: 9 years ago

No opinion is unpopular opinion. Quoting from one of Big B's characters, "Hum* jahan pe khade hote hai, line wahin se shuru hoti hai". Popular or unpopular, you just need to state yours. 'Bas'. 

* Here "hum" is not me, it's the opinion, I meant.

Edited by NailClipper - 9 years ago
One more , Biru's best performance till date was in Rockstar , much better than Barfii.
Originally posted by zaaratq

Exactly the point of the thread.. Bashing is the best thing for almost 90% of members of this forum.. But Im not fond of it and I also don think its coool... I hate shipping as well.. I have favourites, I like them, I watch their work, I make edits on them.. Bas ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG no..The point of this thread is not to make ppl bash..LOL ๐Ÿ˜† You can also gush about someone who is generally disliked on this forum you know ๐Ÿ˜†
Rock star was a stupid movie...
Originally posted by Fiery.Phoenix

Are you saying you are self proclaimed neutral ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Am I?? Im asking you๐Ÿ˜ณ
I like Sonam on and off-screen..n her blabbering is kinda cute.
LMAO ppl are taking their hate out here in the name of unpopular opinions! ๐Ÿ˜†.

Varun is forum laadla and its NOT an unpopular opinion that he is better than Sid(in IF BW sevtion) for sure.๐Ÿ˜†.And monkey seriously? way to be derogatory๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry Roger! ur topic is cool and serving the purpose.But I cant help but point out the hypocrisy๐Ÿ˜›
angrezo ke zamane ke jailor outshinned jai-veeru
Originally posted by NailClipper

No opinion is unpopular opinion. Quoting from one of Big B's character, "Hum* jahan pe khade hote hai, line wahin se shuru hoti hai". Popular or unpopular, you just need to state yours. 'Bas'.

* Here "hum" is not me, it's the opinion, I meant.

True..But there are times when everyone seems to think a certain way that you are hesitant to disagree & state otherwise ๐Ÿ˜†  You meaning not you cos you always state your opinions ๐Ÿ˜†

I liked Saawariya a lot. And thought it was Sonam & Ranbir's most underrated performances.

I found MPKDH tolerable for music and locations

I could never complete watching Black till date. When I fast forwarded it to the end. I didn't like it

I know this forum might agree but not many commercial cinema fans wont. Lootera is a modern day classic and one of rarest films of our times

I find Ileana better than Alia, Parineeti & Shraddha in terms of acting but she does shitty roles

Sonakshi in my perception has what it could take to be this era's Madhuri Dixit but sadly she didn't utilize her skills and strengths

Varun is an upcoming superstar. Easily most versatile after Ranbir & along Ranveer in my perception

Never liked Shahid -Bebo Jodi.

FInally: Thought Salman was really good actor better than other 2 Khan's in 90's but other 2 took over with different sort of roles.