Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by NailClipper

Is Masand trying to do damage control for Abhi? He once said that role was supposed to be played by Rajpal Yadav. LOL. 

It was actually Sonu who replaced John. 

Yeah, he's got it wrong.  John wasn't approached for Abhi's role.  Considering John can't do comedy it doesn't even make sense. 

Other than that dont get the point.   Everyone knows Abhishek talks a lot. ðŸ¤”
Edited by JodhaBai - 9 years ago
Originally posted by JodhaBai

Yeah, he's got it wrong.  John wasn't approached for Abhi's role.  Considering John can't do comedy it doesn't even make sense. 

Other than that dont get the point.   Everyone knows Abhishek talks a lot. ðŸ¤”

I think he meant he talks even on subjects that people know far more than him , about. ðŸ˜†

Case in point- Lecture Sonu Sood on protein pills. ðŸ¤£

I love B Jr. ðŸ˜†
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 9 years ago

I feel like Abhishek is going through depression lol he doesn't joke around anymore and is way too serious! He has lost his laid-back personality and just seems grumpy all the time to me.

It seems like he has become the old Aishwarya. Remember in 2005, how cold and icy she used to be? It really looks like they have switched
Ali Zafar and Ammara Hikmat for sure. Ali has always been farrr from a family guy..  He didn't exactly want to marry Ayesha Fazli either, she just didn't let him go 😆
Originally posted by BlackStar.

Ali Zafar and Ammara Hikmat for sure. Ali has always been farrr from a family guy..  He didn't exactly want to marry Ayesha Fazli either, she just didn't let him go 😆

then why get married? Wasn't he already popular when they got together?
Originally posted by Rangeelaa

the last couple of years John did a lot of comedies to provide for his production house...but he doesn't want to be lost in the crowd, I guess...He took up Welcome Back instead...
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I feel like Abhishek is going through depression lol he doesn't joke around anymore and is way too serious! He has lost his laid-back personality and just seems grumpy all the time to me.

It seems like he has become the old Aishwarya. Remember in 2005, how cold and icy she used to be? It really looks like they have switched

thats unfair...Aish was going through a lot personally thats why she was like this...btw, I never saw it...I never saw her being cold, she just refrained from making appearances and all..
Originally posted by Rangeelaa

Ali's wife's family is loaded...also, I think his was the same case as Hrithik...he knew her before he became popular so it was more like he has to keep up with his end...its Pakistan, if he dumped her fans wouldnt like it!
Wow, he pocketed a cool 10 crore. How cool is that. ðŸ˜†